M-F 8am - Midnight | S-S 10am - 10pm
    801-748-4910
    customerservice@rallysportdirect.com
    1-888-45-RALLY

2012-11-06

"RSD sugested the Cobb Access Tuner made a massive difference in power and refined operating. Better fuel economy also. Originally 26mpg now 31-34 highway. I regret not buying a rallysportdirect car sticker logo. I purchased local in Draper and the staff was way cool. It's nice to buy from salesmen who use the equipment themselves. Thank you !"

2012-11-05

"Excellent customer service and high quality products. Won't be disappointed at all!!

2012-11-02

"These guys are incredible! So knowledgeable, and helpful. I bought a clutch and flywheel and needed a little help making a choice. Kirill is like an encyclopedia of helpful information. He gave me advice that I didn't realize I needed until I was elbow deep into the install. He was also available to answer questions at 9pm on a Saturday night! I have never written any kind of review before, but the awesome experience I had with these guys has inspired me to shout their praises on the Internet. Did I mention that their prices are good too? Not that it matters, because I would gladly pay higher prices if they came with this level of customer service. Great job guys, you have just earned a long term customer!"

2012-11-01

"This is my second order through RallySport Direct. I've been very satisfied with the pricing and customer service. Being so far away from their facility leaves me wanting faster shipping, but that is not their fault!"

2012-10-30

"thank you very much, i love it!!!"

2012-10-30

"Good selection of goods. Outstanding service and support!"

2012-10-30

"Excellent experience, ordered off their website which was easy to navigate/use. Item shipped quickly and was delivered exactly on the estimated day. No problems with the part, box was in good condition. Overall a great experience, will definitely be ordering from them again in the near future!! "

2012-10-29

"The tools are great! They are a must have, took all four pulleys off in less than five minutes. "

2012-10-26

"as always excellent service."

2012-10-26

"You guys did an awesome job,
I really like the product and you as we'll

2012-10-26

"I am happy to purchase products from RSD. "

2012-10-25

"I am very happy! Had item in stock, at a good price!
Shipped promptly! And they followed up with the order
to make sure it showed up!

2012-10-23

"I ordered it on a tuesday and it got to my house on friday morning :-) it was free shipping on my Invidia q300 Exhaust.. Thanks guys so much it was Awesome "

2012-10-22

"Very fast shipping, item arrived as described. Would do business with them again."

2012-10-22

"Awesome and prompt service. I live in Alaska and the package came to me surprisingly quick. I will definitely be shopping here for more STi goodies."

Share RallySport Direct's store rating