M-F 8am - Midnight | S-S 10am - 10pm

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2012-11-29

"Fast, Reliable, 1st Class Customer Service, Very Knowledgeable Seller. IM HAPPY!!!!"

2012-11-29

"I live locally so I always pick up direct from their store, so I cannot speak about their shipping or return policies. But I've never needed to return any products I've purchased from them anyway. Everything has always been top notch quality.

Their prices may not be the cheapest around, but they are competitive to other online options.

The staff is knowledgeable and helpful and I can't help but drool over the project cars that are usually parked out front.

I will continue to buy from RallySport Direct.

2012-11-27

"To say that I was taken care of by RSD is an understatement. The wrong item was sent - it happens. I called Customer Support around 9:30PM (props for having such awesome service), talked to a real person and got simple and direct instructions to remedy the issue. I was responded to quickly and the correct item was resent within a day. You guys rock!

Their prices may not be the absolute lowest, but for the service you get it is worth the extra .5% difference in price. Heck, I'd pay 10% more just to shop with such confidence!
Big thanks to Rick C. and the entire RSD team!

2012-11-26

"very fast service and honest well packaged new item as advertised"

2012-11-26

"Cobb AccessPort delivered within 2 days, even with the free shipping option! Awesome. Too bad my car is in another state right now and it'll be almost a week after I received my order before I'll get to try it out. "

2012-11-20

"I bought the rear sway bar as an early Xmas present for my boyfriend. I just had it sent to his house as a surprise. It came in earlier than planned and he was so happy! This was my first time ever using this site. He had mentioned what he wanted. It was easy to find, he got exactly what he was looking for, and I'm very pleased with the efficiency. Overall GREAT experience! Thank you! "

2012-11-20

"Easy to use site. Quick shipping. Tracking numbers included. Shipping deals for people that spend some money. Im happy "

2012-11-19

"I ordered stoptech brake pads for my 14" Brembo brakes. However I ordered the wrong brake pads for my car so the customer service agent called me an fixed my order. Now I have good brakes on my car an I'm capable of driving safely once again. I have never been more impressed with the service from an online company."

2012-11-19

"RallySport Direct is awesome! They carry performance and OEM parts from a variety of vendors so you can get everything you need for a project in one order. Great selection, great prices, fast service!"

2012-11-16

"Easy transaction and quick shipping. Very good selection of unique products."

2012-11-15

"I've never had customer service this good. customer for life. just get some more products haha."

2012-11-14

"RallySport Direct is absolutely awesome! I am very happy with their service. Any question I had they would answer with a speedy response and helped with all my concerns. Overall they are really great with amazing shipping and I definetly plan on doing a lot more business with them. Thank you RSD! The items that I ordered from RSD was the 'Invidia N1 Race Exhaust and Invidia Catted Downpipe' I am very happy with these items. They are made very well and feel really strong. And the sound is SICK! Very loud! I just love starting my car! I also bought the 'COBB SF intake and Air Box' now this product is very nice built well and also sounds really great when accelerating! To complete the three products I bought the 'Grimmspeed turbo to downpipe gasket' which is very nice and the 'Grimmspeed turbo Heat shield' which gives it a clean look and again is also made very well. To finish I bought the 'COBB AccessPort' and honestly I didn't really want to buy this even though I new had too, to tune the car it's just really expensive. But in the end I'm glad I bought it. I just wish RSD was still doing the free Proto AccessPort Holder with every AccessPort would've been nice to have that. All the products I bought are so awesome and I would recommend them to anyone! Just to let you guys know I installed all this stuff one a 2011 STi Sedan."

2012-11-09

"Looks great went on easy!1"

2012-11-09

"Brilliant - ordered on a Saturday - delivered on a Tuesday ....to the Caribbean!!!!

Perfect fit & perfect did exactly as described

2012-11-08

"Excellent speed and great prices. Coming back for a cat-back soon!"

Share RallySport Direct's store rating