M-F 8am - Midnight | S-S 10am - 10pm

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-02-27

Easy choice.

"Amazing service, super fast shipping, pristine packaging, I purchased the mishimoto expansion tank for my 2014 ford focus (se), fit perfect no problem and the price, it's just a given that this is where I go next. For the bad reviews, it takes two to tango for my experience was exceptional. "

2016-09-02

Poor Service

"This business has horrible customer service and bad salesmanship! HONESTLY, I ordered my 1st time from them and had a horrible nightmarish experience. I'm only glad I did not spend over $150.00 or I would of lost even more. I ordered a part for my car that didn't fit, "specifically for my car on their website" and the box had a tiny rip on the side. No refund, because of a return policy that is called "standard". What Standard return policy doesn't give money back with a perfectly good part, with a little rip on the box!?! They are a rip-off and I would avoid this supplier altogether. I've had much satisfaction with other dealers, cannot say the same with Rallysport. Definatley not afraid to write bad reviews elsewhere. - Alex K"

2012-12-11

"RSD was everything good that I had heard about from other previous customers. The service was fast and friendly, and most importantly, spot on with the order and the info. This is definitely my first stop on the web when looking for performance parts for all of my Subarus. "

2012-12-09

"Awesome customer service and extremely quick shipping. No problems with the products we all in perfect shape. Thanks Rally Sport Direct!!!"

2012-12-09

"very good site, has alot of parts. hopefuly more parts for the newer vehichle like the 2013."

2012-12-06

"The correct parts were delivered on time...sales reps are terrific and are smart and efficient...thanks for a great experience...I WILL be back..."

2012-12-04

"Product workable great just I thought I came with all of the wiring but it didn't but I had extra wires around the house that worked."

2012-12-03

"This was the first purchase that I made with Rally Sport Direct and I could not be more pleased with the amazing price or customer service. My packaged was delivered ontime and in perfect shape. Simply awesome!I will be a long time customer!"

2012-12-03

"If you like Subaru this is for you they are so well versed in performance parts and number one brands. There shipping is fast and customer service was top notch. ive bought so much stuff from them because i know i can trust them."

2012-12-03

"The gasket I ordered arrived exactly when and how I expected it would. "

2012-12-03

"My bushings came in time and perfectly package. Installation went smoothly and shifts were dramatically improved."

2012-12-01

"Perfect. Great site to use and excellent service. Sent the same day as ordered and arrived in no time to the UK. Took longer to get to me from customs!"

2012-11-30

"My order arrived very, very quickly!"

2012-11-30

"Everything was just fine. Got my order within 4 business days of placement. Looking forward to performing this maintenance and feeling like I'm driving a semi-new car again rather than the clunked up junker I've been putting around in for the past year."

2012-11-29

"Overall a great shopping experience. The customer service was excellent, shipping was fast. I could not be happier."

Share RallySport Direct's store rating