Services

Shipping & packaging: 6.80/10
Customer service: 6.09/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.55/10
2018-02-20

Great value and superior customer service

"I have been a customer for a few years now, and had never experienced a problem. For some reason, my last few transactions have resulted in several issues -- cards with no value on them and lost cards in the mail. At each step along the way my issue was handled quickly and responsively. Their CSRs respond proactively to my emails and all issues were successfully resolved. I wouldn't hesitate to both do more business with them and heartily recommend them."

2018-02-17

good enough

"I called raise customer service last week contemplating about listing a burlington coat factory gift card and gave him the gift card number trying to find out if it can be listed as an egift card. He said it can be listed as a egift card. I tried to list it a week later and found that the balance was zero. I called burlington coat factory and found that the balance is there. However, I checked the burlington coat factory website gift card balance is still zero. Anyway, I thought it was raised.com's doing, but it may turn out to be burlington coat factory's problem. I called raise again to resolve some issues with my gift card and they are very helpful."

2018-02-15

HORRIBLE website with poor service

"The customer service is quite poor. They don't really help customers solve issues but increase their inconvenience."

Posted Feb-23-2018

“We'd like to apologize for any troubles you've had while interacting with our Member Services team. All members on Raise are subject to one account per household. Because our system detected multiple accounts under your name, you were not able to successfully redeem a first-time user promo code. Please be on the lookout for upcoming promotions that we have planned, and if you have any additional questions or concerns, we can be reached via email at member.success@raise.com. ”

2018-02-14

Member Service Representative

"There was a discrepancy between Raise and Target. After numerous calls, emails, Layla, member services representative of Raise, resolved the issue by reimbursing the purchase price. She also went as far as giving a credit of $5 to my account. Very much appreciated."

2018-02-14

Gracious!

"Very kind and empathetic, listened to my needs and was very helpful!"

2018-02-07

Brilliant idea!

"How many times have you gotten a gift card as a present from somebody and of course you smile and thank them, but you’re thinking in your head I don’t want anything from this store... well now you can sell your card on Raise and get the money for it minus a very small fee and use the money on whatever you want. "

2018-02-07

Reliable company

"I am using Raise for several years already. And so far I can't say anything bad about them. Whenever I had problems with gift cards - they promptly gave me a refund if it was under their refund conditions. Now even better - they offer a year guarantee on their cards. So I buy with total confidence. I guess I have one little complain with them - their customer service doesn't call back if you have long wait time and use their prompt to leave their phone for them to cal you back. But whenever that happened to me - when I complain they compensate me for the discount I was not able to use due to them not calling me back. So far - I highly recommend them!"

2018-02-05

Don’t waste your time!

"I purchased a $150 gift card for on the On The Border and I went to use it a week or so later and it had a 0 balance. I called Raise customer service from the restaurant and they started the process of refunding the money which was good BUT I ordered catering to go and did not budget for the extra $35 I had saved using Raise, like I told the agent I would prefer $150 in OTB gift cards. Extremely disappointed doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel besides being embarrassed trying to use a $150 gc with a 0 balance on Super Bowl Sunday when they were busy. I had read many blogs raving about the savings they received using Raise so I decided to try it out for the first time and was thrilled to see a 20% discount for OTB plus the bonus $5 for first time order but it’s only good if the gift card actually works!!!!!!!!! "

Posted Feb-07-2018

“We're so sorry for the negative first experience. Every listing on Raise is verified twice, once at the initial listing, and once at the time of purchase to ensure the card has a valid and accurate balance. In addition, we also have a 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee in place to protect your purchase price if you ever encounter troubles while redeeming your card. This is not a common occurrence and we'll be sure to look into this further to find out why this has happened. In addition to the refund and initial $5 new user credit, we have added an extra $5 in Raise Rewards as an extension of our apology. Please let us know if you have any further questions, and we'd be happy to help out in any way we can. ”

2018-02-01

Poor Communication

"As a seller, raise support communication is extremely poor. I listed a few gift cards for sale, after going through the approval process they were denied with no explanation. I reached out to customer support via email to see why this happened and if there was something I could do to correct it, this has been 3 days ago with still no response. This is also not the first time I've had contactable issues with them. I would hate to be a buyer and have something go wrong! Good luck getting your money back,"

Posted Feb-01-2018

“Hi there, Jennifer. After taking a closer look at your account, these cards require additional verification. There was an email sent on 1/24 with this information. We advise you to double check any spam folders to make sure they are being delivered to the right inbox. We've escalated this case to our Member Services team and they will be reaching out shortly with an update. We apologize for the delay in reaching back out. If there are additional questions or concerns that you have, please feel free to send us an email to member.success@raise.com.”

2018-01-26

Love the site !

"Love the site and have always saved a lot. The team stands behind every purchase and I would recommend the site to both purchase and sell unwanted gift cards."

2018-01-25

5 Star for Raise

"Never disappointed with the experience. Easy to use. Their IT systems are awesome, I have purchased over $ 5000 in Gift cards both physical and electronic (mostly the latter). Never had a problem.

Most importantly, i can buy e gift cards in matter of minutes, Several times I had to make big purchases from a well known departmental store, I actually shopped for gift cards while I had items in my Cart!, I got the e gift cards with PIN #s in minutes, and was able to apply this to my purchase.

Great experience,

2018-01-22

Great customer service!

"There was a hiccup on my order but my representative was awesome! She took care of the issue in a timely fashion. Would definitely use Raise again!"

2018-01-20

BY FAR the best gift card site out there!

"I have used Raise for several years now. Never had a problem until recently. I had two different problems. Once I never received the physical card, and the other time, the card balance was zero when I went to use it, even though it should the correct amount when I checked the retailer's site once the ecard arrive. Both times, I have received excellent customer service! Fast response and helpful people! They stand by their guarantee, I can assure you! The shipping for physical cards and ecards is smooth and fast! The amounts (except that one exception for which I was fully refunded) always match! Love this company!"

2018-01-19

Awesome!!!!!

"Although the wait time was a bit long for me, the amazing customer service really made up for it! He was very understanding and did his best to help me with my situation. I was satisfied with the outcome for my situation. Here's a shout out to the amazing customer service rep Carlton that assisted me!! Keep up the great service Carlton!! Thanks again!!"

2018-01-17

I was SUPER excited to receive the GET5 Coupon Code

"But when I applied the code, I saw that the maximum value was $10. I thought that this discount code was going to make an otherwise unaffordable purchase in my price range and was incredibly let-down to discover the low limit. I'm sure the limit was stated in the fine print and all that, but I'm still disappointed.
I like the Raise platform concept and have found it very easy to use, but man, this really bummed me out. :(

Posted Jan-19-2018

“Hi there! We're sorry we've let you down. We'll be sure to pass this feedback along to the appropriate parties and keep this in mind in for future promotions. if you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us via email at member.success@raise.com.”

Share Raise's store rating

Raise is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Raise is a merchant member
Raise participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.