raise.com

Customer service: 8.08/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.30/10
2018-04-05

Gift card error

"Excellent experience. Buy from you guys all the time. 1st time I ever had a issue and lola was so nice and issue was resolved in a fast manner. Thanks again , I appreciate it and my business with you guys certainly will continue . Keep up the good work "

2018-04-03

Fiona is the best!!!

"I meant to send this review last week but time got away from me. I absolutely loved talking to this representative. My daughter just purchased me a new phone and I couldn’t get signed into my account. Fiona was so patient. I wish she could teach my daughter a thing or two about being patient with mom. Nonetheless, I was given great assistance from Mrs. Fiona. I hope I get her next time I have troubles. I believe I will be calling in again because the website is not user friendly."

2018-03-30

Gift cards you want to buy disappear from your cart before you have a chance to purchase them.

"I have used this site and the deals are great...when they work which is about half the time. If you place an order in your cart, it disappears spontaneously, especially when they offer discount codes, making it impossible to purchase more than one thing without it getting bought out from under you. It's ridiculous that they don't hold it until you can check out. Online chat help was nonexistent."

Posted Apr-02-2018

“We'd like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We understand how this leads to a very frustrating checkout experience and it's a priority for us to address this. At the moment, reserved checkout is available via the mobile app only. As mentioned, we hope to bring this feature to the web soon and we'll be sure to update our members when/if this change goes live. Please let us know if you have any further questions or feedback via email at member.success@raise.com. ”

2018-03-29

after 4 months my D&D gift cards were frozen due to being Fake

"I have many gift cards from Raise.com for D&D. The balance on two of them was $125. and $54. all of a sudden they were frozen and deemed invalid gift card numbers by D&D, who said I need to contact the merchant I bought them from.
I have contacted Raise, numerous times, it's been 4 days and no one has gotten back to me. I never use to have a problem with Raise, until now.

Posted Apr-03-2018

“We'd like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this experience has caused. This case was escalated and has since been resolved by our Gift Card Support Team. Your original payment method has been refunded as you are protected by our 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee. If you have any further questions or concerns about this experience, please let us know via email at member.success@raise.com.”

2018-03-27

Card had zero balance

"I bought a $25.00 card to see if everything would turn out good, when i went to use it 20 minutes later the card had zero balance. When i logged in to get a refund they said it would take 4 days to review. so thats the scam, they hold on to people money to make money, because there is no way it should take 4 days for them to figure out its empty, and as a matter of fact, in this day and age there is no reason the balance can not be checked before issuing."

Posted Mar-28-2018

“We'd like to apologize for any troubles you've encountered when attempting to redeem this card. Every card that is purchased on Raise is verified before going live on the marketplace. After triple checking the card you purchased, we are seeing that the card still holds the full $25 balance and is able to be used at your convenience. We see you have also gotten in contact with our Member Services team, who has provided this information to you as well. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. ”

2018-03-25

Immediately gift card delivery plus one year guaranteed

"I always buying gift card to saving money on Raise when going online shopping. The website is safety and money back guaranteed also very nice customer services If the gift card have any issues and problems to use!"

2018-03-15

No order cancellations even if it’s their fault

"I went to purchase a gift card and see if I could input a promo code. I clicked “buy” which is how you add it to the cart normally and the order processed immediately without going to a screen where I could double check everything and enter my promo code. I immediately called customer service but they would not cancel my order. Beware!! They would not apply my code after the fact either. So upsetting!! Glad I didn’t accidentally hit a buy button for a $400 card!"

Posted Mar-16-2018

“We're so sorry for this experience and the frustration this has caused. Due to the nature of our marketplace, we are unable to cancel or edit an order once it has been processed. However, as a one-time courtesy, and due to the issues you encountered when applying your promo code, the order has been refunded and you will receive that credit back within a couple of business days. You should have received an email from our Member Services team confirming this as well. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us.”

2018-03-14

THIS EVIL COMPANY STOLE $500 FROM US!

"This is an evil company. They sell you discounted gift cards. So maybe if you buy a Subway card for $80, they give you a $100 gift card. Sounds good, right?!

My wife bought a $530 Apple gift card. It's guaranteed for a year, but if you don't use it for a year (and they already know that most people don't) they keep the money. And there is no way to get it back from Apple or Raise.com. Believe me, I tried everything! That is a lot of money for anyone to lose!
Liping Sun

Posted Mar-16-2018

“We'd like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. All cards listed on Raise are verified twice, once at the initial listing, and once at the time of purchase to ensure a valid balance. As a member to member marketplace, we have a 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee in place to protect your purchase price if you ever have an issue with a card purchased on Raise. Unfortunately, as this card falls outside of that time-frame, we are unable to provide a full refund. Our Member Services team has provided you with Raise Rewards as an extension of our apology for this experience. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't' hesitate to reach back out to us. ”

2018-03-14

Always Smiling

"I've been a Raise customer for a year now. On the few incidences when I needed help, I just called the help line and there's always been a LIVE person on the other end. Always friendly, always got the problem fixed or question answered. I so appreciate the live service and not an automated system. Today, I'm sending a warm "Thank you" to Bruce who assisted me with my call. Keep up the excellent service!!!
-Lillian

2018-03-12

"Guarantee" is B.S.

"Be careful when buying from here. I purchased a gift card that was "guaranteed" as their website states. However, I went to use the gift card in store (as was specified as ok to do on the gift card), and the store refused it. They said they no longer will accept 3rd party gift cards because of issues with fraud. Store policy. I had to pay with my debit card to get the items I spent an hour shopping for. When I called Raise to have them refund me, they refused. They said I could still use it online. I didn't buy it so I could shop online!! I bought it specifically for in store use, as it said I was able to do. I was told I could sell the gift card if I didn't want to use it. Ummm excuse me?? What a crock of sh*t. NEVER buying from here again."

Posted Mar-14-2018

“We'd like to sincerely apologize for this negative experience, Avelyn. We'd like to gather more details about the troubles you had redeeming this card, as we see that it still shows the full valid balance, and should be able to be used both in-store and online. We have sent you an email from member.success@raise.com in hopes of resolving this issue as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.”

2018-03-01

EXCELLENT service

"I think the customer service provided was superb and LOVE Raise!"

2018-02-28

Outstanding Support

"Bob did an outstanding job of understanding my issue, presenting the information he had, and finding a solution. It was a complicated issue and even though he didn't have an immediate solution he sought it out, fixed it, and followed up with me. Thank you Bob!"

2018-02-27

Great!

"Thank you for the great work. Everything was great!"

2018-02-27

They back their guarantee!

"I had a need for customer service because I got a gift card that didn't work. They really do back their guarantee! After providing some validating information, the customer service agent was able to issue a refund for the bad gift card. Really great -- fast, polite, effective -- customer service! Thank you, Raise!!"

2018-02-26

buying was easy, redeeming not so much

"Bought the gift card easily but to redeem they made me call in to verify, send multiple emails, and multiple site visits. I just wanted to save a few bucks but the headache was not worth it. "

Share Raise's store rating

Raise is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Raise is a merchant member
Raise participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.