raise.com

Customer service: 8.06/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.30/10
2018-05-15

Raise is the best!

"Raise takes care of its customers"

2018-05-04

Was excited...but that back fired.

"I am not one to write reviews, but this situation really bothered me and I don't want it to happen to anyone else. I bought my mom gift cards for Christmas over a course of a few years. My brother and I purchased her home depot ecards...said does not expire and we read all of the fine print. The goal was for the cards to add up and help cover the cost of a new floor for her condo. Well we went yesterday to redeem the cards and were told that the cards could not be found or there $0 balances on some of the cards. We are annoyed because we know 100% no one used them. They were printed and put in a very safe spot. The cards were 2 years old, but says directly on them DOES NOT EXPIRE and TREAT AS CASH. We were told by customer service that they could not help us. Over $750 lost. Be very careful with this site. Thought we were saving money and giving a good gift. That bit us in the ****."

JHRaise from Raise has responded
Posted May-10-2018

“We'd like to apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. As a member to member marketplace, we verify every listing twice, once at the initial listing, and once at the time of purchase to ensure a card has a full valid balance. It is true that gift cards do not expire, but some cards may still experience issues such as being deemed as invalid. Our 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee is in place to protect our members in the rare case an issue arises with a card. Unfortunately, due to the time that has passed, this order is no longer protected under our 1 Year Guarantee. We'd like to get more information about this experience, and work towards a resolution. Can you please send us an email to member.success@raise.com so we can gather more details?”

2018-04-21

Good at raise

"I shoped raises in many times. The service is convenient and humanized. Good experience!"

2018-04-20

got a more favorable resolution to my problem than I expected.

"Very satisfied. Courteous and professional"

2018-04-20

Dependable Firm

"Unlike other third-party vendors, Raise has continued to show itself as an honest professional organization, and stands by its 1-year guarantee. I will continue to use your services. Thanks again."

2018-04-16

Great business if the credit balances on cards did not vanish

"Purchased 13-15 cards with balances from $50-$200 and I would use them one or twice and then the balance vanished to $0 , Raise refunded me the balance that I thought I lost but I feel it’s to much work to keep trac of several cards and there balances and be confident I had not made a mistake on my remaining balance(s). I also purchased some Victoria secret cards and they were not able to be used at the store. I would’ve given them one star but they did refund me my purchase therefore I give them an extra start but I would not recommend it to anybody. "

JHRaise from Raise has responded
Posted Apr-23-2018

“We'd like to sincerely apologize for the continued troubles you've had with the cards purchased from Raise. Every card that is listed on our marketplace is verified twice, once at the initial listing and once at the time of purchase to ensure the card has a valid balance. As a member to member marketplace, we also have a 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee that will protect your purchase price if a card ever experiences any issues. We work hard every day to ensure the cards sold on our marketplace are coming from a trusted source, and are able to be redeemed properly. If you have any further questions about this, please don't hesitate to send us an email to member.success@raise.com. ”

2018-04-16

Fantastic Experience With Raise

"My wife and I have been using Raise to purchase gift cards and have been very happy with the experience. Today I had to call because a shipment had been lost somewhere in the postal service system. I spoke with Wayne in their customer service department. He was very knowledgeable, empathetic, and was willing to help. He contacted me by email less that 20 minutes later and processed a refund to our credit card and added an additional $10 to cover a special offer we had received when we purchased the card.
We will absolutely continue to use Raise for our gift card purchases and will highly recommend Raise to our friends.

2018-04-15

Outstanding Service!

"Thanks to Jarvis for making my experience as awesome as saving money is..... Thanks!"

2018-04-13

good stuff!

"The discounts are so-so, more or less. I usually sell on Raise and payout takes 3 "business" days. Sold a card yesterday so I won't be paid for it on Monday. What impresses me is that I actually managed to get a human being via chat, who isn't vaguely aware of what it means to speak English, but it in fact 100% fluent in it! AND -- to top it off, I was given information that was relevant and helpful. The chat agent provided me with a direct phone # to the dept that handles seller related issues, as opposed to me having to navigate some clunky menu, like many businesses offer. The person answered the phone and understood my concern immediately and was able to provide the final word on the matter. I have bought from Raise a couple times, although I don't have much money to spend on stuff in general, and truthfully, other online gift card retailers do often have better deals. ALSO: Even though the payout was a little less than a competitor's website, I chose to sell here b/c the here-unnamed competitor has the annoying habit of verifying my credit card's functionality EVERY TIME I sell a gift card. These guys do not. It's a one time process. So I don't have to always have $1.00 or more on my card to prove I'm not a thief. They auto-verify the gift card after I present it to them for sale, and they do so quickly, and my gift card is usually available for someone to buy within less than 2 hours, and more often than not, it takes less time than that for someone to buy my gift card. Obviously, YMMV depending on what card you have to offer and what discount you're willing to let it go by for. If you have some card for an overpriced clothing store that only exists on the Northeast portion of the Deep South and you're selling it for a piddly 5% off, you might have to keep your fishing pole in the water a little longer."

2018-04-12

Awesome team

"Great support team at Raise and they stand behind their guarantee 100%!!!"

2018-04-12

5/5 Stars! Make money and save money on gift cards- easy app and excellent customer service

"I had a very positive experience with Dorian after I phoned in about an issue regarding a gift card redemption. My wait time was minimal (under 3 minutes). I was connected with Dorian who was so polite and eager to help. I was impressed at how knowledgeable he was. I was connected with the gift card company website's customer service for over 30 minutes (with no resolution) for a question Dorian was able to answer immediately.

I am very happy with my purchases on Raise.com so far and will continue to recommend to friends. The app is easy to use, you can redeem gift cards immediately, and customer service exceeded expectations.

2018-04-10

Ava resolved a problem

"I had not received cards from a seller. Ava reviewed the situation and promised to follow-up. She did by crediting my credit card in a timely and professional manner. 5 stars for Ava!"

2018-04-08

Problem Resolved Quickly

"I purchased a Dillard's gift card through Raise.com only to be told by Dillard's customer service that it would not be accepted due to company policy. I immediately contacted Raise with the issue and was told it was being researched and would be resolved within 7-10 days; however, it was resolved with a full refund 2 days later. Wayne did an outstanding job of keeping me informed of the progress of the resolution. Due to the professional manner that this was handled, i have considerable confidence in Raise and will continue to purchase gift cards through the Raise.com website."

2018-04-06

Delightfully pleasant interaction

"Ava was comforting and helpful. It's good when customer service can help you resolve your problem while taking your stress and anxiety down a few notches. Thanks for that."

2018-04-06

Excellent customer service - very patient!!

"I'm a new Raise customer - had a question about using my eGift card with a merchant - merchant couldn't help, hard to understand. Raise rose to the occasion! IO called their support number, representative was courteous, helpful, patient and took the time to listen to my issue and then resolved it in a timely manner! Definitely will continue using Raise! Great prices, great value, GREAT customer service!!"

Share Raise's store rating

Raise is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Raise is a merchant member
Raise participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.