raise.com

Customer service: 8.08/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.30/10
2018-07-10

Helpful and NICE customer services

"I posted a gift card in error - called customer service and they were quick, solved my issue and genuinely wanted to help! Good customer service is SO rare but SO appreciated!"

2018-07-09

AutoZone Gift Card

"The card I bought said it was for online only, which is exactly what I needed. However the card numbers were for an in store only card. These do not work on the website. AZ customer service couldn’t help me move the balance to a card that would work so Raise gave me my money back so that I can purchase an online only card that will work. Thanks Cedric for your assistance!"

2018-07-08

Excellent but.

"Very good to outstanding deals. Lives up to the guarantees. Only complaint is the sometimes unnoticeable area to put in discount code before final purchase."

2018-06-26

Buy with Confidence

"Love Raise! They always stand behind their word when a gift card has problems. Customer service is professional and friendly, and issues are resolved quickly. The 1-year guarantee gives me enough time to use all my purchases."

2018-06-26

Great customer support

"I had a problem entering my information due to a new, more secure system they had implemented. It took a while but they kept me informed, follow up with emails and were extremely nice and professional. They were patient with me even when I was impatient with them. Overall, GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. I LOVE this company. It is easy, safe, and fast to sell to them. KUDOS RAISE

2018-06-18

Great products and great service

"Raise.com is a very reliable discount gift card website. For the most part the cards tend to work just fine and for a great price. For the one or two times I have had an issue with a card, customer service is extremely helpful and does their best to solve the issue. I must emphasize, again, how very FEW issues I have ever had with this site. They are reliable, trustworthy, and exceptionally helpful. I would recommend this site to anyone looking to stretch their dollars and get good deals. I am proud to be a returning customer to this site."

2018-06-11

Used to be good

"They started limiting how much you can purchase. I was spending quite a bit with them and have since taken my business elsewhere. Would not recommend if you need a high dollar amount in cards. "

2018-06-07

Terrible for buyers

"I bought a card, it had a zero balance. I was ran through a lot of hoops and then told it could not be refunded because the company was going out of business. It wasn't when I started the dispute, but by the time I received a response and finished running through hoops, it was. Terrible response time, and terrible service. I ended up filing a dispute with my credit card company. A few weeks later I went to use a different card I had purchased prior to this ordeal. It too didn't work. I called and the rep verified that the pin was invalid on the card and the card would not work. They could not refund me because my account had been put on hold because of the dispute. This is completely unrelated and even verified by the customer service rep. What a crock. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. The "guarantee" is a JOKE!"

JHRaise from Raise has responded
Posted Jun-13-2018

“We'd like to sincerely apologize for this experience, Christopher. At the time of the original inquiry, we had asked for further information in order to expedite the process. Once we heard back, we sent to our Gift Card Support Team. Unfortunately, once we received that information we were unable to assist due to the brand going out of business. After taking a closer look at this issue, it appears our Member Services team has refunded the card that you inquired about a couple of days ago and you should have received an email confirmation. Please let us know if we can help out in any other way.”

2018-06-06

Excellent Service

"I've had overall great experience with RAISE and the customer service was awesome!
A+

2018-06-06

Wayne was incredibly helpful

"I had the pleasure of live chatting with Wayne. He resolved my issue instantly. (Thank you, Wayne! I had to step away from my computer and--when I returned--I found that not only had my issue been resolved, but the chat session had signed out.)"

2018-06-02

No balance on cards when ready to use them

"I bought 3 Forever 21 gift cards from Raise at Christmastime for my daughter. On the day of purchase, all 3 gift cards had the total balance that I paid for, but when she went to use them 3 months later, there was no balance on them. I guess she should have used them sooner, but I should have had a little reassurance that no matter when she chose to use them, there would still be a balance on them!!"

JHRaise from Raise has responded
Posted Jun-05-2018

“We're so sorry for the troubles encountered when attempting to redeem these gift cards. As a member to member marketplace, we have security measures in place to best protect both our buyers and our sellers. Every listing that is sold on Raise is verified twice, once at the initial listing and once at the time of purchase to ensure the card has a valid balance. In addition, all purchases are protected by our 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee in the rare event a card you purchased shows as invalid or shows an inaccurate balance. We see that you have been successfully refunded under our Guarantee and we will continue to review this order as well as follow-up with the seller to gather more information about these cards. We will use this information to continue improving both the quantity and quality of the cards on our marketplace. If you have any further questions or concerns, plesae don't hesitate to send us an email to mmeber.success@raise.com.”

2018-05-26

Very easy to work with

"I've bought quite a few giftcards from Raise with absolutely no issues. Recently, I did have an issue where a store refused to accept a Raise bought giftcard. Ava, my customer agent, could not have been more helpful. She listened while I explain the whole issue with the store and then immediately offered to enforce the Raise moneyback guarantee if I wasn't able to work with the store. Long story short, the store was so difficult, the shining light of the situation was how easy Raise made it to resolve my claim with them. I would definitely feel good about buying from Raise again in the future and safe in case something were to happen with the giftcard not being honored. "

2018-05-21

Great customer service

"I have been a customer for 5 years or more. Customer service has resolved my issue is and treated me respectfully. Especially today with Wayne. Thank you so much, I feel appreciated. And I will continue to shop using Raise gift cards. They have really saved me a lot. Thanks again Wayne. And Raise. "

2018-05-21

Fixed Every Time

"I rarely have a problem on Raise and when I do, the company has always stepped up to make it right. Unlike other gift card websites that have more problems than solutions."

2018-05-17

Such amazing support

"The representative was very kind and patient helping me use the gift card purchase. Really grateful for the help. "

Share Raise's store rating

Raise is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Raise is a merchant member
Raise participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.