Raise Member Services is open Mon- Fri. 8am-8pm & Sat -Sun 9am-5pm CST

Customer service: 8.68/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.08/10
2018-08-27

No Refunds Even if there is an error. BEWARE

"Purchased over $1000 in gift cards for Lowe's. I purchase from Raise all the time. Once in a while I check the "details". But because I have purchased so many, I didn't this time. Raise called me to verify my purchase yet while they had me on the phone, they could have also made sure I knew only 5 cards could be used at Lowe's since I purchased 9! They didn't bother and refuse to refund the others even though it was less than 5 minutes within the purchase. Really, they could have said something while they had me on the phone to make sure I knew I could only use 5 at a time - THAT would have been good customer service. I'll go to another gift card site now since Raise operates this way."

2018-08-12

Don't sell with RAISE !!

"I listed a card and it was verified to be valid when listed. I sold and received the funds. Months (6 months) later I receive and email and a charge on my credit card for the money I received. Stating the card I sold had no funds. This is their attempt to sell to customers and feel safe, but where is the protection for the seller?? 6 months later the buyer claims there were no funds, with no investigation or proof provided, they simply charge the seller the funds and they keep the initial processing fee and everyone is happy but the seller. The seller is out of the gift card money. They buyer gets free gift card, Raise gets fees, and seller gets screwed !! No customer service or advocacy for the seller at all. It's a scam. I tried to call and get a robo system looping you for over an hour to the point of hanging up. You email the "collections" dept. and get NO response at all for validation of being charged. Just the word of the buyer. The seller has no recourse or defense. Seller beware."

RaiseSupport's Avatar
RaiseSupport from Raise has responded
Posted Aug-13-2018

“We are sorry for the inconvenience, and have gone ahead and reversed the charge. Please look for an email from support@raise.com for further explanation. ”

2018-08-10

Excellent customer service

"I had an issue with one of the gift cards I purchased. I reported the issue and received a response in under 24 hours, and they immediately resolved the issue! Raise has an amazing 1-Year money back guarantee which gives me the security and confidence to purchase from them again."

2018-08-07

Amazing support!

"Spoke with Wayne regarding an issue with a gift card. He was nice, helpful and provided amazing support. Thanks a ton!"

2018-07-31

Exceptional Service

"I have been a loyal raise customer for many many years and I must say anytime I have had an issue with any of my purchases your customer service is exceptional, including this time with Customer Service Agent Wayne. I can't thank you enough for your professionalism and assistance. "

2018-07-27

Horrible experience

"I bought 10 gift cards. Four were invalid. They refused to issue a refund until completing their 1-week investigation. I do not recommend them."

2018-07-23

Above and beyond

"I made a mistake on my order, and they fixed it for me, no hassle at all. Excellent service and a 1 year guarantee makes Raise my only source for discounted gift cards."

2018-07-10

Helpful and NICE customer services

"I posted a gift card in error - called customer service and they were quick, solved my issue and genuinely wanted to help! Good customer service is SO rare but SO appreciated!"

2018-07-09

AutoZone Gift Card

"The card I bought said it was for online only, which is exactly what I needed. However the card numbers were for an in store only card. These do not work on the website. AZ customer service couldn’t help me move the balance to a card that would work so Raise gave me my money back so that I can purchase an online only card that will work. Thanks Cedric for your assistance!"

2018-07-08

Excellent but.

"Very good to outstanding deals. Lives up to the guarantees. Only complaint is the sometimes unnoticeable area to put in discount code before final purchase."

2018-06-26

Buy with Confidence

"Love Raise! They always stand behind their word when a gift card has problems. Customer service is professional and friendly, and issues are resolved quickly. The 1-year guarantee gives me enough time to use all my purchases."

2018-06-26

Great customer support

"I had a problem entering my information due to a new, more secure system they had implemented. It took a while but they kept me informed, follow up with emails and were extremely nice and professional. They were patient with me even when I was impatient with them. Overall, GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. I LOVE this company. It is easy, safe, and fast to sell to them. KUDOS RAISE

2018-06-18

Great products and great service

"Raise.com is a very reliable discount gift card website. For the most part the cards tend to work just fine and for a great price. For the one or two times I have had an issue with a card, customer service is extremely helpful and does their best to solve the issue. I must emphasize, again, how very FEW issues I have ever had with this site. They are reliable, trustworthy, and exceptionally helpful. I would recommend this site to anyone looking to stretch their dollars and get good deals. I am proud to be a returning customer to this site."

2018-06-11

Used to be good

"They started limiting how much you can purchase. I was spending quite a bit with them and have since taken my business elsewhere. Would not recommend if you need a high dollar amount in cards. "

2018-06-07

Terrible for buyers

"I bought a card, it had a zero balance. I was ran through a lot of hoops and then told it could not be refunded because the company was going out of business. It wasn't when I started the dispute, but by the time I received a response and finished running through hoops, it was. Terrible response time, and terrible service. I ended up filing a dispute with my credit card company. A few weeks later I went to use a different card I had purchased prior to this ordeal. It too didn't work. I called and the rep verified that the pin was invalid on the card and the card would not work. They could not refund me because my account had been put on hold because of the dispute. This is completely unrelated and even verified by the customer service rep. What a crock. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. The "guarantee" is a JOKE!"

JHRaise from Raise has responded
Posted Jun-13-2018

“We'd like to sincerely apologize for this experience, Christopher. At the time of the original inquiry, we had asked for further information in order to expedite the process. Once we heard back, we sent to our Gift Card Support Team. Unfortunately, once we received that information we were unable to assist due to the brand going out of business. After taking a closer look at this issue, it appears our Member Services team has refunded the card that you inquired about a couple of days ago and you should have received an email confirmation. Please let us know if we can help out in any other way.”

Share Raise's store rating

Raise is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Raise is a merchant member
Raise participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.