2017-06-07

Easy ordering, great service

"I've ordered twice from Rafferty and had great experiences both times. When I call the parts department the lady who answered was both courteous and helpful. I'll probably buy from here again."

2017-05-15

Easy ordering and pick-up.

"Ordered parts on-line. Price was competitive and everything was in stock. Quick and easy pick-up when I went to pick up my order. Knowledgable and friendly staff. "

2017-03-14

Great prices prompt shipping

"Easy ordering online website. Prompt emails with changes in order status. Order shipped hours after placing. Great experience. "

2016-08-13

Great service

"Had the best price on the Thule Big Mouth bike rack. Quick shipping, would buy from again. Thanks!"

2016-07-17

Do a lot of research before you go.

"This dealer is an average. No better or worst than most. I did my research, but I went to them anyhow because I was a return customer and thought I would get better treatment. My fault, I believed what I was told instead of what my research told me. Be sure to research your trade in value also, if you have one."

2016-04-20

Only place I would order from

"I was confused on the site, so I gave them a call and it was honestly the best customer service I've had. The lady gave me the part numbers for the parts that I need and to assure that it would fit, she asked for my vin number. Shopping said it would take anywhere from 5-9 business days, but 4 days after I ordered, my box was infront of my door. "

2016-03-24

Quick and efficient, that's Rafferty's Subaru

"Rafferty's had the parts for my 2004 Outback, they were at a fair price and shipped out quickly. They are very good to deal with."

2016-02-29

Rafferty Rocks!!

"Great product
Phenomenal Customer Service!!!!
Happy Customer : )

2015-10-12

"Shipped very fast, website was easy to use"

2015-09-09

"I received a phone call to verify the parts I ordered and no kidding, the call was helpful because the order was corrected by a professional from Rafferty Subaru."

2015-09-09

"Great personal service. Ordered spark plugs"

2015-08-31

"The products ordered arrived quickly and were what I wanted."

2015-08-03

"Everything thing I needed, and fast delivery!"

2015-07-06

"Good deal and fast shipping."

2015-05-06

"I usually enjoy buying my parts from Rafferty, but not this time around. Gone are the days of "the customer is always right". Especially when you try to use coupons. I was promised a 10% off coupon for doing this review and haven't seen it yet. Do you think management would work with me and adjust my total? Or how about using a $25 off coupon from their own site and getting that shot down. Claiming "our parts are already at a discounted price on the web and you didn't have to pay shipping." REALLY? REALLY? I came in on my time and dime and picked up the part jack weed. And no where on their web site is a disclaimer that states our prices are so low no other discount maybe applied. But do you think that was a good argument to receive a discount? Nope, got the old brush off of I understand but no dice, so move along. To which I will, no more shopping for parts at Rafferty Subaru because apparently it is not all about me."

Share Rafferty Subaru's store rating

Rafferty Subaru is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rafferty Subaru is a merchant member
Rafferty Subaru participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.