Stores > R and J TECH
  • R and J TECH

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review R and J TECH by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

Superb Tech Support Service

"My Clevo P750ZM suffered a hardware fault on the graphic card, and I was unable to troubleshoot the issue by myself. I sent the laptop to R&J Tech for diagnostic, and I was informed of the short circuit shortly after the company received my laptop. These guys were quick in their communications, and they were able to check the remaining components that I requested quickly. R&J Tech was able to offer me multiple options regarding how to deal with my laptop, and they honored my request without further pushing me to spend unnecessarily unlike other computer repair businesses I have encountered. I would highly recommend R&J Tech for anyone who wants to buy their customized dream Clevo laptop. "

2017-03-23

The Best in This Business

"Every single experience I have had with these guys is just spot-on, and awesome.

It is a pleasure to deal with them.

They have the best staff, including their sales team.

They have the best selection.

They have the best products.

They offer the best service.

They are the best in the business.

2016-09-27

Best gaming laptop I have ever owned

"I have owned gaming laptops from Asus to Alienware. and I can tell you RJtech laptop has been THE best laptop i have ever owned. It is ROCK solid. They shipped the unit promptly and they offer ANY combination you could ever want. I recommend them any day of the week!"

2016-08-25

Great Customer Service!

"I bought the new P870DM2 and it hauled! I loved it except for the unforgivingly high GPU temps. Maybe when they i,prove their heat sinks a bit more ill invest again, but these guys customer service was stellar. "

2016-08-21

Awesome Experience Every Time!

"I've ordered from this company several times and each time I've been completely satisfied! They ship fast, follow up quickly n I couldn't ask for more"

2016-03-10

Great Service, Excellent Communication

"Recently purchased a P651RG from RJTech. They were incredibly helpful with my order process, answering many questions via phone and via email. The worked with me when my bank (who was being difficult in doing a wire transfer) didn't want to send cash directly to them. In the end, I opted to mail them a personal check. They were incredibly timely considering the mail times from the post office. They confirmed with me every step of the way... when they got my check, when my order processed and when I can expect shipment. I was very happy with the process and will be using them again in the future. "

2016-02-03

clevo computer

"Bought a clevo for its being famous for good price-spec ratio. True to its fame, it's way cheaper even after accounting for international shipment."

2015-11-04

"Ordered a 970m video card to upgrade my laptop. Quick shipping, and they answered my questions via email very quickly. Best price around on this card - most places want $200 more, or will give you lesser card for the same money.

I've bought other parts and a barebone laptop from them many years ago. They've been around a long time and have always been great to work with.

2015-11-03

"These guys are the best in the business! Not only are they the only place I've found that sells Clevo barebones in the US, but they also have very competitive prices on complete systems and their customer service is stellar. When I first placed my order, I changed my mind on the configuration and they were glad to make a change for me. Now, two years later, I emailed to ask about availability of some older parts to upgrade my current system, and they were extremely helpful and friendly. They've made a happy repeat customer of me (whenever I need a replacement for this old machine)!"

2015-07-31

"This is a great company. I've dealt with them several times, first time writing a review. They are very friendly when I call to ask questions about their items. They are one of a small number of companies that will sell barebones laptops. Even with that ,the complete systems they sell are super super configurable. Its hard to find a company like this now a days. Prices are right on and a little lower than most other competition. My item was shipped promptly and arrived sooner then I expected. I defiantly will be doing business with them in the future. Payment can be done by credit card, but they do offer a 3% cash discount which is unheard of with the big companies. "

2015-05-12

"Good selection of laptops and parts for good prices.
The only thing I don't like about them (and in my view it is a significant drawback) is the fact that they don't accept paypal for international orders.
This can make sending money very expensive when going via direct wire bank transfers, since banks tend to charge extortionate fees.

2014-04-04

"Purchased a barebones CLEVO W110ER laptop (just the barebones kit). I was skeptical at first, because their prices are low, and they don't re-brand their computers, but I have a friend that bought from their site before, so I was pretty confident that they were safe.

I was pleasantly surprised. My laptop was shipped to me quickly (in Hawaii) without hassle. They communicated with me the entire time, and answered my questions promptly. I definitely plan on buying from them again.

2013-09-27

"I discovered R&J Technology in my search for a new "clevo" based laptop. After extensive comparisons, I could not find a reseller with better prices than R&J Technology. Also, I had many questions before I made my purchase as there were some industry wide supply problems with the then new Sandy Bridge CPUs. To my surprise, the folks at R&J Technology answered all of my questions very quickly and thoroughly and were accurate with their estimates of ship dates. They have also been great with follow on driver support in the almost 3 years I have had my laptop. Bottom line, they have been great, I highly recommend them, and my next laptop purchase will be from them again."

2013-09-12

"I configured and purchased an clevo w740su. RJTech's customer service was great. I had a loud fan, which needed replacement. RJTech customer service was very responsive and provided a free shipping label for service. The fan swap was done quickly and I received my laptop shortly afterwards. The laptop is now silent, which is awesome. So, altogether great service, great price. I wish I could give a higher rating for customer service that is available here. I would definitely purchase from again."

2013-09-07

"I already brought two laptops with RJTech so far, both were barebone laptops. The recent one of the two was a Clevo 350 ETQ, customized almost every hardware with the exception of a CPU, since I already purchased a CPU before the actual laptop. So far, I'm pretty satisfied with the quality of the laptop, however I am even more satisfied with the services that RJTECH provides. When the laptop first came, I can see write away that the packaging was very well prepared.

All the custom hardware was already preinstalled, and free of charge. However, there was a minor setback, when one of the RAM chips turned out to be defective, because the laptop refused to boot unless the defective ram is pulled out. However exchange turned out to be a breeze, and the replacement RAM worked right away. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with their service, and I personally feel their price is competitive compared to other competitors.

Share R and J TECH's store rating

R and J TECH is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

R and J TECH is not a merchant member
R and J TECH does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!