Stores > Quality Logo Products

info@qualitylogoproducts.com
      (866) 312-5646

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Logo Products by clicking a star below.
2018-02-19

High Quality

"We received high quality service from Leo and his team which made the buying experience very simple and enjoyable. Look forward to working with them in the future on other products!"

2018-02-09

Great service, basic quality

"The ordering process and customer service was easy, quick, and efficient. The adjustable measuring spoons are what I'd call a basic quality, fairly lightweight plastic, and the imprint came out a bit light -- more of an orange-red than the full red we had intended. But for a quick and easy tradeshow and event giveaway, especially given the fact that most of our products are in a powder form, it will work fine and be unique enough that people will probably use it!

2018-02-09

Phoenix Systems order

"Chase was very helpfully in the entire ordering process and we will definitely be reaching out again for more product. Great shirts for our technicians. "

2018-02-03

Great Experience

"Nick was awesome to deal with"

2018-01-29

Awesome CS

"Nick Mule is awesome. Very helpful!"

2018-01-19

Quality Logo Products come through in big way!

"Quality, timeliness and exemplary customer service! So thankful as we were on a very tight schedule for these products. Anthony was an incredible guide through the ordering process! Truly an asset for your company and his responsiveness is the #1 reason we will come back again for more stuff."

2018-01-06

3M silicone phone wallets

"Paul was an exceptional help! I love the phone wallets! They are exactly what I’d hoped they be. My friends and customers love them:-)"

2017-12-31

Love them!

"Was very easy and they did a great job!"

2017-12-21

Best Customer Service!

"From beginning to end our experience was five star! We will definitely will be doing business in the future."

2017-12-11

Great service and products!

"I had a great experience working with Quality Logo Products. I ordered Silicon Phone Wallet/Stands as well as Koozies for an event. We had to get expedited shipping in order to get them in time for the event and they definitely delivered! It is a really quick and easy process. My favorite part is that once you get to the proof stage you have a real person to talk to. I really appreciated having Jaimie as a contact. She helped me a lot with making sure I was confident that my order was going to come out great and arrive on time. The products that I ordered were a huge hit at the event. I plan on ordering from Quality Logo Products again in the future!"

2017-12-05

Swag Bag!

"Amazing experience, honestly great service and I loved my products. "

2017-12-03

Incredible!

"The process from selecting the product to adding the design online was incredibly fast. The ordering process handled by email verification was extremely easy and thorough! Also, and added benefit was to talk with a person who knew the product that you ordered and could provide additional information if needed! Incredibly well organized online business and provides quality staffed customer service representatives!"

2017-11-30

Quick Quality

"Our firm needed some promo items quickly and Quality Logo products were able to deliver an excellent product on a very tight deadline. We liked our Cinch Up Backpacks so much we order the seated cooler bags the next day! Highly recommend!"

2017-11-16

Kevin is THE BEST!

"I reached out to Kevin at Quality Logo Products with a seemingly impossible deadline and he was able to not only meet our deadline but made sure that we had a great product for our Vendor Fair...oh and this happened not only once...but twice!!
I would recommend Kevin at Quality Logo Products to anyone out there who needs a quality product at a great price and if you are in a hurry...this is the company and the rep for you! Thanks Kevin!!
I'll be in touch soon!
Best, Kansas

2017-11-13

Received order fast!

"I am very pleased with Quality Logo Products! Orders ship fast and product always looks great! Great company!"

Share Quality Logo Products's store rating

Quality Logo Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Logo Products is not a merchant member
Quality Logo Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!