Stores > Quality Logo Products

info@qualitylogoproducts.com
      (866) 312-5646

Product & services pricing Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Logo Products by clicking a star below.
2017-12-11

Great service and products!

"I had a great experience working with Quality Logo Products. I ordered Silicon Phone Wallet/Stands as well as Koozies for an event. We had to get expedited shipping in order to get them in time for the event and they definitely delivered! It is a really quick and easy process. My favorite part is that once you get to the proof stage you have a real person to talk to. I really appreciated having Jaimie as a contact. She helped me a lot with making sure I was confident that my order was going to come out great and arrive on time. The products that I ordered were a huge hit at the event. I plan on ordering from Quality Logo Products again in the future!"

2017-12-05

Swag Bag!

"Amazing experience, honestly great service and I loved my products. "

2017-12-03

Incredible!

"The process from selecting the product to adding the design online was incredibly fast. The ordering process handled by email verification was extremely easy and thorough! Also, and added benefit was to talk with a person who knew the product that you ordered and could provide additional information if needed! Incredibly well organized online business and provides quality staffed customer service representatives!"

2017-11-30

Quick Quality

"Our firm needed some promo items quickly and Quality Logo products were able to deliver an excellent product on a very tight deadline. We liked our Cinch Up Backpacks so much we order the seated cooler bags the next day! Highly recommend!"

2017-11-16

Kevin is THE BEST!

"I reached out to Kevin at Quality Logo Products with a seemingly impossible deadline and he was able to not only meet our deadline but made sure that we had a great product for our Vendor Fair...oh and this happened not only once...but twice!!
I would recommend Kevin at Quality Logo Products to anyone out there who needs a quality product at a great price and if you are in a hurry...this is the company and the rep for you! Thanks Kevin!!
I'll be in touch soon!
Best, Kansas

2017-11-13

Received order fast!

"I am very pleased with Quality Logo Products! Orders ship fast and product always looks great! Great company!"

2017-11-10

Very Satisfied

"Good product. We are enjoying them. Thank you! "

2017-11-09

Customer Service

"We received excellent customer service through Quality Logo. We have used them several times for our needs and each time they go above and beyond to serve and make sure we got what we needed."

2017-11-07

Great Service

"Easy to order. Helpful sales person. Products very true to picture on screen."

2017-11-03

Great Product and Customer Service!

"I was a little uneasy at first to order from this company being that I could not edit the products myself, but truthfully it took a load off of me. The rep I had was great she kept me informed through the whole process and even called about a mistake to make sure she did it correctly! I highly recommend this company and we will be back for more! Shipping was fast and the stress balls looked great!!"

Awesome Fidget Spinners

"Fidget Spinners were a hit! Made very well and delivered quickly. "

Bics

"The Bic Clic Stick pens we ordered were perfect, the logo and imprint was exactly as we asked. Thank you so much for the great product, will be ordering again."

Hand Sanitizers

"Our promotional expert was very attentive and made sure all our needs were covered. Our product arrived in a timely manner and looked better than we expected!"

2017-10-28

Happy

"Our clients love the pens and working with Jessi was great! I would highly recommend!"

2017-10-27

Strong customer service for a great little product!

"We were late deciding what we needed but our little hard hat stress balls came in on time as promised. The impression is crisp and clean and we're totally happy with them. They were perfect for table decorations and we noticed people were using them during the presentation - perfect!

Ordering was uneventful and promises were kept, which I consider a huge bonus!

Share Quality Logo Products's store rating

Quality Logo Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Logo Products is not a merchant member
Quality Logo Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!