Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST

Customer service: 9.53/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.93/10
2018-09-22

Paschal Elementary PTC

"Wonderful customer service! Leo was fabulous in getting our design and order generated within a couple days. "

2018-09-21

Therapeutic Associates of Maui

"Quality was excellent, finished product perfect, turn around time spot on! The best part of our experience was the customer service. Shipping to the islands can be very costly, "Ryan" worked with us and helped us find an alternative. When we need marketing items in the future, we will look no further than Quality Logo Products. It was an absolute joy working with such positive and professional people. "

2018-09-16

Very Satisfied!

"Very pleased with service and product!"

2018-09-14

FINALLY!!!

"Finally a promo item company (which, lets face it, are a dime a dozen) that gets customer service!!!
I worked with Greg....He was fast, smart, fun, a great price and did what he said he would do every time. No hassle, just the right stuff in the right way.
It's crazy how hard that is in the world of logo products. We will keep ordering from them.
Keep up the good work!

2018-09-04

retractable badges

"Easy ordering and quick turnaround. "

2018-08-17

The best service I had in a while

"Greg A. did an awesome job from start to finish. He let me know all through the process where our order was at. I loved his enthusiasm in every email. Great job and the product was exactly what we ordered. "

2018-08-10

Two-Toned Sunglasses

"I wasn't sure how to create the art work for the sunglasses we were ordering for a company cruise and the customer service and art department were fantastic! Super helpful and very patient. Would definitely order from Quality Logo Products again. "

2018-08-07

Folding flyers

"This was the best experience I've had ordering customized products for my small business.
Looking forward to ordering other items.

2018-08-07

Friendly & Quick!

"Working with Nick from Quality Logo Products was easy, quick, and hassle free! Looking forward to continuing our relationship!"

2018-08-02

Excellent Service & Delivered as Promised!

"Leo Avila was awesome to work with. Very personable and responsive. He went above and beyond to make sure our order was accurate and delivered on time. Great follow-up as well. We will definitely look QLP up again for our next order."

2018-07-24

Mood Pencil Purchase

"Our experience was great! Joe Zarate was very helpful and responded to questions quickly. QLP always makes things easy."

2018-07-21

Great promotional and marketing item

"Received the notebooks with logo in great time, pricing is very good, as is the quality."

2018-07-17

Stellar Product, Stellar Support

"This is my first experience with Quality Logo Products. And, I was very last minute with my request. Had the pleasure of working with Anthony who was helpful and responsive. He ensured we got our products fast and done right. They were a hit at our event. Looking forward to working with you guys again! Thank you!!"

2018-07-06

Mason Jar Cups

"Love these cups for our event. Fast shipping and great product!"

2018-07-05

My Hero’s

"Our hockey organization were in desperate need of stress ball hockey pucks for a 4th of July event. All other companies could not make them in time, needed a specific format of the logo or were way out of our budget. Quality logos got me the pucks within one week using the logo format I sent them and for a great price which was within our budget. Customer service was phenomenal. The pucks were a HUGE hit. Once the hockey season begins our program will be sure to use your company for other products and definitely more pucks!"

Share Quality Logo Products's store rating