qualitybath.com

Customer service: 9.17/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.04/10
2018-07-19

Wonderful experience

"For my kitchen remodel, I had the pleasure of working with Jack and Tziporah. They both were extremely responsive, knowledge and an overall delightful to work with. They helped me with my questions in placing my order and staying on top of my items to ensure a swift delivery. The items were received in perfect condition at a great value. I will absolutely recommend Quality Bath and will return myself for future orders. Keep up the good work!

2018-07-10

The clowns will waste your time

"Waste of time...the order has been cancelled without any reason or email after I provided them with all my information and credit card. I've emailed to them about cancellation reason but haven't received any reply. Be aware they will waste your time"

2018-07-10

Beautiful sink and great customer service

"I love, love, love my new, white, silgranite farmhouse sink. It is beautiful! Janet at Quality Bath was very professional and took great care of me. It is obvious they believe in their product and customer service is important. I definitely will buy from Quality Bath again. "

2018-06-29

Exactly what I want online.

"Great communication, timely shipping, questions answered. The best."

2018-06-24

So far, so good!

"I purchased an undermount kitchen sink and kitchen faucet after much research online and trying to stay on budget for a kitchen renovation. So far, I absolutely love them both! The quality is fantastic, and the total cost for both was substantially less than the local Big Box store! So I'm a fan, and a big fan at that, of Quality Bath--even if you're buying something for your kitchen."

2018-06-22

Great selection & great prices

"After looking at kitchen sinks and getting quotes from several local bath retailers, I did some searching online. I got the exact sink I was looking and saved over $120 compared to anywhere else I found. Shipping was quick and communication was great - received a tracking number so I knew exactly when to expect my order. I will definitely do business with Quality Bath in the future and recommend you check them out."

2018-06-21

Dream kitchen faucet

"We had an amazing experience with quality bath. Got our dream kitchen faucet at an incredible price!! Everyone is constantly complimenting our faucet!! Thank you quality bath!"

2018-06-12

Janet in customer service is the best!

"Janet in customer service is the best. She works hard to solve any problem and we as Quality Bath repeat clients really appreciate it. Keep up the good work.

Michael

2018-06-09

Great shopping experience

"Bought several things here for a bathroom addition in our home. We chose an in-wall Geberit carrier and Toto Aquia wall-mounted toilet, among other items. Selection was good, and love the free shipping. Worked with Jack on our order to get ensure compatibility on our items. Items arrived on time (quickly, within a couple of days) and in excellent condition, well packed. We will purchase again from QB for our next project, without hesitation.7"

2018-06-04

Great Customer Service

"Janet and the whole team at Quality Bath have been terrific. We received a damaged LED mirror and Quality Bath immediately agreed to replace it.
We've ordered quite a bit of hardware from Quality Bath and they have always gotten everything right.

Thanks!
Jon

2018-06-01

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

"I ordered two medicine cabinets. I was concerned when both arrived with imperfections in the glass doors - one was scratched and the other had a crack at the corner. Freida at Quality Bath took great care of me, responding immediately to my voicemail and email regarding the problems. I received replacement doors and couldn't be more pleased with the service I received. "

2018-06-01

Banheira

"Aproveite seus programas televisivos com a Banheira Dupla Hidro Maomé um sonho de banheira "

2018-05-31

The Absolute Best

"I purchased a sink that ended up being the wrong size (My fault, not their’s). Jack and Leah were beyond helpful and the prices are the lowest around. "

2018-05-25

Great service

"Products met or exceeded expectations with one exception on a leaky faucet. Without hesitation they sent out a replacement free of charge!"

2018-05-24

Frida Fried is amazing!

"This was by far the best customer service I have received from any online merchant In the last 5 years. Frida went above and beyond to help me find various parts for a shower I lost during construction. I will totally purchase materials for future bath renovations through quality bath and will recommend you to my friends and family. Thanks for a job well done!"

Share Quality Bath's store rating