Stores > Quality Bath

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Bath by clicking a star below.
2018-01-16

Renovating two full bathrooms

"We are in the process of receiving the equipment that was ordered so I can only speak to how the process went about ordering.
The staff helping us was very responsive, quick and determined to give us more affordable options when called for.
Professional, knowledgeable and excellent communicators - we are just waiting for the deliveries now!

2018-01-15

cracked medicine cabinet

"I ordered a Robern medicine cabinet and noticed the mirror had multiple cracks when I finally took it out of the box a few weeks later when my contractor was ready to install it. It didn't occur to me to open it immediately and inspect for damage. I explained my situation to Freida, and she agreed to replace it, even though technically, she didn't have to as I did not immediately report the damage.
Now that's service!

2018-01-15

Great Customer Service

"Thank you to Janet and Tziporah! They both addressed questions about my order, handled a change in order (and carried over the sale price!) and quickly remedied a problem with a damaged item. I felt like they heard me and took care to make sure I was getting the items needed for a bathroom renovation. Thank you for great Customer Service!!!"

2018-01-12

Excellent service, quality products

"I received excellent help in making my selection and I love the product I ordered!

2018-01-11

They Made it Right

"We ordered a sink and it was damaged when we received it. I notified Quality Bath via their website and after sending them pictures of the damage was promptly sent a replacement! Freida, our customer service rep was fantastic to work with! This was a situation that could either turn me away from this company for a long time or keep me as a customer for a long time and believe me, I’ll continue to be a customer!"

2018-01-11

Awesome mirrors and service!

"We ordered 3 large bathroom mirrors from Quality Bath. The order was filled quickly. The mirrors have a beautiful, clear, clean look. Unfortunately, one of the mirrors arrived broken. Quality Bath worked with me to replace it quickly. "

Great customer service

"Due to an active remodel, we needed a quick turnaround on our order. Sari was great and helped expedite- great customer service! "

Consistently Good!

"Through several moves and remodels, we've looked to Quality Bath for great selection and price. But what sets them apart from other retailers is their Customer Service - no matter the size of the order, we are treated as if we are buying out the store. "

Awesome Customer Service

"I have order more than one thing from this company . Each time I have had to contact the company on things . They answer there phone promptly and Curtis. They have made changes for me and made everything was perfect.
You can’t go wrong ordering from Quality Bath. K

2018-01-08

Very responsive!

"Freida was very helpful, and processed a refund request hastle-free and quickly."

2018-01-08

Perfect Sized Tub

"We needed a smaller tub than expected in a new build. After looking all around the we chose this tub as it has a great shape and perfect size. The plumber installed it and it was about 1/2 above the floor. I asked QB to help me as the photos show it resting on the floor. QB followed up with several emails trying to solve the problem. In the meantime, plumber realized he had not loosened a nut on the leveling legs properly and once he did, the tub is perfectly positioned. Nice experience. "

2018-01-03

Great customer support

"The team was quick and friendly to help me correct a wrong item ordered. The customer service rep, Adina provided me with a easy solution even if it was my fault for ordering the wrong part. Will be ordering more products from this company. Love that they stand behind their customer service. "

2018-01-03

Beyond expectation

"The team at Quality Bath offered a level of attention that is super rare in customer service these days! I've been in the middle of a home renovation and have had to deal with sourcing and purchasing countless items and changing items due to the reno. QB was more than accommodating and also were able to track details and solve issues before I caught them. When I placed an online order for a sink grate, I got a call and then an email from their team that they looked at my entire order history and had identified that the sink grate I was buying wasn't the right fit for the sink I bought and immediately offered the right product had the item swapped on my order and shipped that day. They are awesome. "

2017-12-14

Kitchen dreams do come true

"I have been dreaming of a farmsink for my kitchen for years. When it came time to start the project, I got little help from the contractors I interviewed. I had to really do my homework and Quality Bath was there from the start- giving me solid guidance on the appropriate size and specifications. When I couldn't find a 33" double 60/40 split sink within my budget, Akiva P. sought inventory and found a newly released ELKAY sink that was the perfect match. It arrived safe and sound and finally was installed this fall - it looks fabulous. I am thrilled and would recommend Qualitiy Bath for any project. Well done-"

2017-12-05

Great Customer Service!

"Josh helped me find exactly what I needed. He had to make a couple calls to the manufacturer, which I'm glad he did! He was able to find my products and get them shipped out in time!"

Share Quality Bath's store rating

Quality Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!