Stores > Quality Bath

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Bath by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

Great Customer Service!

"Josh helped me find exactly what I needed. He had to make a couple calls to the manufacturer, which I'm glad he did! He was able to find my products and get them shipped out in time!"

Janet is great!

"Janet is one of the best customer service representatives I have encountered. I wont go into the long story but with my old sink disconnected, a damaged sink delivered, a tight deadline, and Thanksgiving approaching Janet worked to resolve my situation quickly and with genuine sympathy. A replacement sink was delivered just in the nick of time for the plumber to install the day before hosting my family dinner. "

2017-12-01

Helped resolve problems with manufacturer issues

"Empire' medicine cabinet window had flaws, but Lea from Quality Bath was very helpful in helping to resolve them and get us a replacement mirror.

Not once, but twice.

Thanks!

Excellent customer service

"I am a contractor and purchase a lot of fixtures on line for my clients and projects. The instructions for damage and returns are very clearly written on the ordering page.
I received a damaged sink. With one simple phone call, and emailing pictures of the damage, I received a complete refund the same day. You naturally take a bit of a risk when you purchase fixtures on line as it can be tricky as to who is responsible for damaged goods and difficult to return them. This type of customer service will have me coming back to Quality Bath for my clients and future projects.

2017-11-30

Ordering Process w/Sara made it a Breeze

"I worked with Sara on a fairly large order. She was personable, responsive and knowledgeable. Even though I heard incredibly busy phone background noise - she was never once distracted and never rushed me as I asked questions and decided on my items. As an example, she ensured that my wall mount faucets and vessel sink would indeed work on my vanity. She always replied promptly to my emails with the specifics I needed. Sara is a credit to Quality Bath. I will be asking for her in the future if I need to place further orders. Overall Quality Bath's personal, quality broad selection of merchandise and price made this company a great find. I will update the review upon receiving items. Andy"

2017-11-28

Blanco Kitchen Sinks

"Quality Bath was amazing throughout my shopping experience-the initial product questions, ordering, expedited shipping, and delivery follow up. We had discoloration issues with the Blanco Apron Sink, but they were handled in an extraordinarily responsive manner by Freida. I will wholeheartedly recommend them in the future to others and they will be our first stop for our renovation needs."

2017-11-21

Responsive and quick shipping

"Quality Bath responded to my product inquiries very promptly and I received my product quickly and in perfect condition, as described. It is a beautiful sink that works perfectly in my space. I'm very happy with my purchase. "

2017-11-08

Great service

"First order...prompt, clear communication and great effort to help me find exactly what I needed!"

2017-11-07

great pricing & quick shipping

"I had a question on when we would receive the hardware we needed & customer service was very helpful & friendly"

2017-11-01

Best price / service

"This is the 5th time or so ordering from the Quality Bath. This time, I wanted Amerec sauna heater, which was not listed on the Quality Bath site, while there was other items from Amerec. I've reached to Sara from customer service, and she was able to get it ordered for me in the configuration I wanted. And the price was the best one too! Really, it was one of the easiest and smooth experiences. As always, Sara and Quality Bath are awesome!"

2017-11-01

Outstanding communications and follow through

"The customer service representative, Freida, exceeded my expectations with her responsiveness and folllow through. She quickly contacted the manufacturer to determine if the faucet could be easily repaired or if a replacement was required. Once determined a new part was needed, Freida ordered tha part in a timely manner and I was provided tracking information. Once delivered, she followed up to ensure I was satisfied with the outcome. With so many online retailers, it is service like Freida’s that differentiates Quality Bath from other providers. They have earned my future business."

2017-10-29

Great price, great service, great communication!

"I ordered a kitchen sink and tap. Both were received in promptly and in good order. Communication was wonderful and care in prepping product for delivery was superb! Thanks for everything!"

2017-10-27

Outstanding Customer Service

"I purchased 2 medicine cabinets from Quality Bath in 2011. I experienced a broken hinge in 2017. I contacted customer service and explained the issue to Lea. She contacted the manufacturer and was able to obtain not only a replacement for the broken hinge, but replacement hinges for all of the original hinges. This was all done at no charge. Simply outstanding. Thank you Lea!"

2017-10-26

Great

"Excellent customer service! Made the process so easy. "

2017-10-24

Everything went smooth

"Ordered an expensive clawfoot bathtub and it was swiftly handled, leading up to the delivery by a motor freight company who delivered it to my garage on a pallet. We opened it up for inspection and it was packed very well. Moving it inside the house was my responsibility and that's fine."

Share Quality Bath's store rating

Quality Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!