Home

Shipping & packaging: 9.35/10
Customer service: 9.58/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.17/10
2018-04-26

Get a hold of direct-ship packaging quality.

"Being a reseller sometimes means never seeing the product in your warehouse. The manufacturer ships directly to buyer. In my case, the manufacturer's packaging was sub-par, to the point that there was product damage because of the inadequate packaging. If I was in Quality Bath's shoes, I would get together with the manufacturer and negotiate better packaging, which in my product's case would involve repackaging some of the components included in the product box itself (such as heavy steel hardware rattling around the whole of the inside of the box and causing mischief.

Outstanding Customer Service

"I am a home builder in the North Dallas area of 16+ years and would highly recommend purchasing from Quality Bath! I worked with Freida here and she has excellent customer service skills. I ordered a very nice and expensive kitchen sink and it unfortunately was delivered cracked. She quickly had a replacement for me. It was an easy process and I absolutely will recommend them to my customers and will purchase from them again. I was not paid to write this review and I only take time to write reviews when I experience unusually great service!

Shane

Great customer service

"Fast, friendly, very helpful service. Solved my problem quickly with no hassle.
The Blanco faucet I ordered from them 1 1/2 years ago was leaking from inside.
I called them and Lea emailed the manufacturer, then emailed me that the manufacturer was mailing me a new cartridge that would fix the problem. Quality Bath backs what they sell.

2018-04-25

Master Bath reno - Quality Bath had everything we wanted at the best prices with excellent service

"I had visited showrooms and other online sites and knew exactly what I wanted for bathroom fixtures. Quality Bath was very helpful, making sure I had all the components. The site makes it easy to configure your order. The pricing was better than any other pricing I found online, including Amazon. We did receive a Toto sink with a very small flaw on the finish. I provided photos of the issue and was issued a return authorization right away. Part of my order is delayed, but they are able to partial ship and provide me with the rough components right away so my project will not be delayed. So far, I am delighted and would recommend them to anyone."

Excellent Customer Service

"Ordered a bathroom mirror that arrived with a small chip. Called for a return. First they offered me a discount to keep the mirror. Unfortunately this was not an option due to a very public, upscale venue. So they are shipping me a new one! No hassle, no grief, just great customer service."

2018-04-23

Very impressed by Quality Bath

"Great product. Fair prices. Quick delivery! Loved purchasing my bathtub from Quality Bath!"

2018-04-23

Amazing Service. Amazing Products!

"Very helpful! Easy to work with. Product was beautiful and had a great price!"

Bling

"I was interested in some beautiful crystal knobs for my bathroom cabinet, and didn't think I could spend that much, until "low and behold!" I found them on your website at a fantastic price. Thank you."

Great name with QUALITY Customer Service

"I have been looking for a sink for our kitchen remodel and I stumbled upon Quality Bath. Their customer service advice is top-notch. I had a few questions and they were answered quickly. They provided me with a tremendous price and when I asked if they could TRY to expedite the shipping they not only checked but were able to get the sink shipped quickly."

Great prices fast shipping

"Cheapest price online for what I was looking for. Easy checkout and arrived quickly to get my project done. Thank you will be recommending to friends ! "

2018-04-19

Good customer service and nice variety of products.

"Answered my questions and got my product on time and in one piece. Good quality and price."

Easy to Work With

"The sink I received didn't fit the description on the website; but Freida worked hard to make everything right and kept me in the loop, via email, throughout the entire process."

Excellent customer service.

"I had an issue with shipping damage on one of my sinks. Adina in customer service went above and beyond to help us with a new replacement model. Adina was of great help and I couldn’t be more happier. Great company to buy from with wonderful customer service!!!"

Excellent company!

"Easy to use website, good competitive pricing, quick shipping. Thank you!"

2018-04-12

Quality Service IS Quality Bath

"My Hans Grohe Handheld Showerhead had a problem after about 2.5 years of use. I wrote to my awesome sales associate, Naomi, at Quality Bath....
She sent my problem to Janet in customer service ...who was right on it....In a very short time a new showerhead was delivered to my door.
I did send photos to Naomi of the problem, but the rest was handled efficiently and effectively by both Quality Bath and Hans Grohe. I highly recommend them both...Thank you...I continue to have confidence in your company and the brands you sell.

Share Quality Bath's store rating