2018-08-14

Five Stars (with an asterisk)

"I have been ordering Puritan Pride vitamins and supplements for years and have found the company honest, prompt, and reasonably priced. My ONLY question is this: I can't find an independent source that verifies the content of each item and/or compares it with vitamins and supplements of competitor manufacturers. "

2018-02-15

Excellent Company

"They always have the newest products and have so many choices to suit anyone. I'll always buy from them."

2018-01-09

Avoid This Company Like the Plague

"I placed an order with Puritan’s Pride on January 4, 2017. Their website acknowledges the order date (see attached). After 3 days of not hearing anything, I called customer service. Their customer service is in the Philippines, so I had to struggle to understand the representatives. I mean, these customer service reps are USELESS. They just repeat the same script over and over. They don’t promise ANY action to address the problem at hand. I called customer service 3 more times over 3 days. Once, during business hours I was connected with someone named Debbie, I think, who was in the U.S. Debbie also assured me the order would ship that afternoon. Needless to say, it did not. Meanwhile, my credit card had already been charged 2 days prior to this. Later that evening, I called customer service in the Philippines again and received the same robotic response from the customer service representative. I asked to speak to a manager and she again started to repeat the same response. Now, my blood was boiling. I demanded to speak to a supervisor. A supervisor named Edmar came on the phone. I explained the problem. He offered no solution nor recourse and repeated the same script as the customer service rep. As of now, it has been 5 days since the order was placed and it is still sitting in the warehouse, according to the Puritan’s Pride website. I am out $70. as of 2 days ago and nothing has shipped, despite promises for the last 3 days that the order would ship, first yesterday and then today.
I DO NOT recommend doing business with this company. I am in my 60s and have done most of my shopping online for the past decade or so and this has been one of the top 3 or 4 worst customer service experiences of my life.

2018-01-08

Terrible

"I returned my items but never got a refund back. I complained to them and I never heard back from them. "

2017-08-21

order nice

"this came at just the right time, I am out of filters and you made it so easy to order the new filters thank you"

2017-08-21

great price

""Was delivered on time and had great price""

2017-08-08

Good prices but shopping is a pain

"There's too much junk. Pictures are all different. So many products that have nothing to do with vitamins. There's nothing worse than being forced to buy 2 of something to get a fake buy 1 get 1 free deal. You are not getting 1 free. You are paying for 2. That's a fact. They are out of stock of so many items. What's going on over there? Prices were raised, the deals are fake. WHAT IS GOING ON over there. Everything was good for years. Then suddenly all these stupid products show up but they keep discontinuing other products. Not good. "

2017-07-03

Did not get what I expected on my order, Not a place to save $$$$

"Ordered turmeric tablets with a advertised sale of 10% Youthory brand. I knew the price at Costco was $25.00, 120 capsules 1000 mg. Placed the order with this people and got surprised 120 tablets but only 450 mg. Made the mistake with them, but will never buy again!!!!
before you buy, it is better to call them to be sure you get what you really want.
Sent them an email and no response from them.

2017-07-02

PURITAN'S PRIDE!

"All their vitamins & supplements are of good quality & excellent value."

2017-06-25

"Was delivered on time and had great price"

2017-06-23

Puritan Pride vitamins

"I have been using Puritan Pride Vitamin for short time. They are very affordable and love the selection."

2017-06-06

I love this company

"I've been using Puritan's Pride for several years and am never disappointed."

2017-05-05

excellent service and great pricing

"nothing really to report - all is good!"

2017-05-03

Nice Delivery n packinging

"Confused about quantitys, recibt needs math"

Helpful (1) Cool

2017-04-17

COMPLETELY SATISFIED

"I've been ordered from Puritan Pride for many years. My knee doctor recommended Puritan Pride products. I've never had an error with an order. I always wait for a sale offer. The order confirmation, delivery notices, & receiving the shipments have always been 100% accurate. I've recommended Puritan Pride to several friends. "

Share Puritan's Pride's store rating