Two Wheels World, 840 S Andrews AVE.
    Pompano Beach, FL US

Chance of future purchase: 5.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
2018-05-13

Absolute garbage company!

"Never would I recommend this place!
Still waiting over 90 days for my order. Sent over 40 emails with no response, just a total disgrace to the Triumph name.
Never give these criminals any type of business!!!!

2018-04-19

7 days and no communication. Product damaged.

"Horrible dealer. They are quick to charge your account but dont communicate at all. This is not the first time either. The items they say are in stock are probably not since it takes them 7 days to ship from date of order...no reason given no email answered. The product got here damaged and I will have to fix it myself."

2018-01-25

Still Waiting!

"I placed an order six days ago and it has yet to be shipped! No word as to why there is a delay!"

2018-01-08

Just as promised.

"Got my order in a timely matter. It was packaged well. Their price was competitive..so, I'm happy."

2018-01-01

Triumph Bonneville T-120 summer screen

"Two thumbs up! From fit to finish, this color match summer screen was easy to install. Looks amazing on my Bonneville T-120."

2017-12-06

Hairy Biker's Christmast Presents

"My Delivery arrived within days of my placing it, I live in the UK.

When the package arrived I thought that only one item had been sent to me.

I e-mailed, asking for information regarding the second item, I located Pure Triumph on Facebook, because I was not receciving any replies.............. as I thought and posted a rather slating comment.
I was getting very concerned because I never as a rule buy anything on-line and the most expensive of the two Items I had received? which baffled me?............ considering I was now thinking I had been ripped off plus the Company had my card details!!! What more can I say?

I was clearing off my Spam file and I came accross a e-mail from David of Pure Triumph, in reply to my first e-mail, explaining that the Oil Filter kit for my Husbands Triumph Classic Rockett III was in the Leather Rucksack, I read this several days later....... I felt so embarrased!! I posted an appology on Pure Triumph's Facebook page and e-mailed David accordingly.

Put it this way I don't think I will be forgotten for my "Blonde Moment" and I will place further orders in the future.

Merry Christmast, Good Health and Happiness to you all for the New Year.

Kindest Regards
Glenys.x

I went onto Spam

2017-09-17

Awsome!

"If you love your Triumph, this is the ultimate web site to get what you want and need! Love the every aspect of my shopping experience "

2017-08-13

Great Place to get your Triumph Stuff

"Item just as described and delivered quickly"

2017-08-09

Crazy fast shipping

"Purchased an Explorer top case and mount for my '16 Tiger and both arrived in one day! Will definitely order for them again!!"

2017-07-31

Great place for Triumph motorcycle parts at discounted prices.

"Shipping was right on time. The price was right. The tach kit was easy to install. It took less than an hour to install and get back on the road. Thanks Pure Triumph!"

2017-07-07

Customer Service

"I had ordered an expensive part for my 2016 Triumph T120 which after it had shipped I realized I had ordered the wrong part. I called and Scott J. Bowen solved my dilemma and promptly assisted me in ordering the part I had intended to order the first time. I could not ask for better customer service and thanks to Scott my new part is on its way to me and I have returned the original item vie his instructions....I'll be back for future needs..... "

2017-07-06

still waiting

"Order placed one month ago, charged me for parts and no indication when or if they will be delivered. No response to follow up."

2017-06-29

Awesome products

"Awesome products and ships very fast. Just wish they had more stuff for the triumph america "

2017-06-25

Happy with the service

"Good service, my pipes got to me fairly quickly and in good condition, and I will be buying from pure Triumph again in the future and I am telling my friends about it."

2017-06-23

Buy your triumph stuff here.

"Super fast shipping. Best prices around. Great customer service. Why would you buy anywhere else!"

Share Pure-Triumph's store rating