Stores > Pure-Triumph
  • Pure-Triumph
      Two Wheels World, 840 S Andrews AVE.
      Pompano Beach, FL US
      FL 33069
      10:00am - 7:00pm Tue-Fri 10:00am - 6:00pm Saturday Closed Sun-Mon
      954-788-9550
      david@twowheelsworld.com
      954-788-9550

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Pure-Triumph by clicking a star below.

2018-01-08

Just as promised.

"Got my order in a timely matter. It was packaged well. Their price was competitive..so, I'm happy."

2018-01-01

Triumph Bonneville T-120 summer screen

"Two thumbs up! From fit to finish, this color match summer screen was easy to install. Looks amazing on my Bonneville T-120."

GlenysMills's Avatar

2017-12-06

Hairy Biker's Christmast Presents

"My Delivery arrived within days of my placing it, I live in the UK.

When the package arrived I thought that only one item had been sent to me.

I e-mailed, asking for information regarding the second item, I located Pure Triumph on Facebook, because I was not receciving any replies.............. as I thought and posted a rather slating comment.
I was getting very concerned because I never as a rule buy anything on-line and the most expensive of the two Items I had received? which baffled me?............ considering I was now thinking I had been ripped off plus the Company had my card details!!! What more can I say?

I was clearing off my Spam file and I came accross a e-mail from David of Pure Triumph, in reply to my first e-mail, explaining that the Oil Filter kit for my Husbands Triumph Classic Rockett III was in the Leather Rucksack, I read this several days later....... I felt so embarrased!! I posted an appology on Pure Triumph's Facebook page and e-mailed David accordingly.

Put it this way I don't think I will be forgotten for my "Blonde Moment" and I will place further orders in the future.

Merry Christmast, Good Health and Happiness to you all for the New Year.

Kindest Regards
Glenys.x

I went onto Spam

2017-09-17

Awsome!

"If you love your Triumph, this is the ultimate web site to get what you want and need! Love the every aspect of my shopping experience "

2017-08-13

Great Place to get your Triumph Stuff

"Item just as described and delivered quickly"

2017-08-09

Crazy fast shipping

"Purchased an Explorer top case and mount for my '16 Tiger and both arrived in one day! Will definitely order for them again!!"

2017-07-31

Great place for Triumph motorcycle parts at discounted prices.

"Shipping was right on time. The price was right. The tach kit was easy to install. It took less than an hour to install and get back on the road. Thanks Pure Triumph!"

2017-07-07

Customer Service

"I had ordered an expensive part for my 2016 Triumph T120 which after it had shipped I realized I had ordered the wrong part. I called and Scott J. Bowen solved my dilemma and promptly assisted me in ordering the part I had intended to order the first time. I could not ask for better customer service and thanks to Scott my new part is on its way to me and I have returned the original item vie his instructions....I'll be back for future needs..... "

2017-07-06

still waiting

"Order placed one month ago, charged me for parts and no indication when or if they will be delivered. No response to follow up."

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2017

A rep from Pure-Triumph, striple, has responded

“Hi Nile,

You should have received an email about this. The shipment was delayed because of a delay in getting the skid plate from the mfr. The are releasing it this Thursday and we are having them deliver it direct to you.

Please let me know if there are any further issues with your order.

Chris”

kooziepete's Avatar

Philadelphia
2017-06-29

Awesome products

"Awesome products and ships very fast. Just wish they had more stuff for the triumph america "

2017-06-25

Happy with the service

"Good service, my pipes got to me fairly quickly and in good condition, and I will be buying from pure Triumph again in the future and I am telling my friends about it."

2017-06-23

Buy your triumph stuff here.

"Super fast shipping. Best prices around. Great customer service. Why would you buy anywhere else!"

2017-06-14

Simply the Best!

"Great service and the best prices anywhere. I buy all my Triumph parts from Pure Triumph."

2017-06-09

Always on time and always a deal

"I never have a long wait and I get good deals off regular priced stuff. I've got more on my bike from here than my local shop. "

Frank GD'Abramo's Avatar

2017-05-14

2016 Triumph America

"The parts were delivered one day ahead and were exactly what i ordered. This site is awsome. I'll be back!"

Share Pure-Triumph's store rating

Pure-Triumph is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pure-Triumph is a merchant member
Pure-Triumph participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,494 merchant members.