Stores > PureFormulas.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review PureFormulas.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-09

1st time customer and NEVER AGAIN!!!

"I have called twice asking for a return label after receiving the wrong products and still have not received a label or my product that I ordered but they of course already charged my account. I never received any order confirmation. I question if this company is even legitimate. The same person always answers the phone from a call center."

2017-12-08

Horrible

"I order it didn't come until i canceled about two weeks later. No email until after I called to cancel the order and now I'm waiting for them to send a repackaging sticker by mail and it's been three days sence. Waiting to return this package . They don't do business well at all . Never again "

2017-12-05

Great products, delivered immediately and amazing customer service!

"I order all of my thyroid health supplements from Pure Formulas. I pay through my PayPal and by the next day I have my order delivered. I have never had an issue and will continue to order from them. "

2017-12-01

Excellent value

"Their website is easy to traverse, product selection is great, prices reasonable and love the free shipping!
Customer service is also very good.

2017-10-28

Excellent customer service!!!!

"I had a minor problem that was handled in the fastest, most polite and professional way. It has been quite awhile since I have had service that great!!! The person who responded so quickly to my email was Cat. It's obvious this company values it's customers! Thank you!!"

2017-10-23

PureFormulas Ignores ShopRunner Shipping

"My order with PureFormulas qualified for ShopRunner FREE 2-Day Shipping and my receipt even shows that ShopRunner shipping was selected, but the order was shipped via standard shipping and took a week to arrive."

2017-08-03

15% Intro Promo Code Doesn't Work for Many Items

"Like another reviewer, when I went to the web site, an offer was made for a 15% first time buyer promo. However, it didn't work at checkout with no reason given.
I like the Pure Encapsulations products, especially B Complex in liquid form.
However, the 15% promo should either apply to all items or include a statement that it may not apply to all items. As it's currently presented, it's false advertising. Please update to prevent confusion. Thanks!

2017-07-28

"The agent I spoke with, Ellie, was very polite, informative, and helpful. I had ordered from you last year and tried to do it on line, and told me my email was not in the system, that's why I called. "

2017-06-01

Exceellent response

"If there's a problem you fix it promptly. All my questions are answered to my satisfaction. Your products are wonderful. I love the Lavender Foot Soak. Thanks."

2017-05-17

Customer Happiness Agent

"Christopher Salazar just a perfect Customer Happiness Agent"

2017-04-29

Great experience all the way

"Ordered Thursday of this week and it came today (Saturday) with 2 day shipping. Not bad considering I ordered late on the actual day. No real complaints here at all. Not sure about the other negative reviews as I usually use reviews to determine if I should utilize a company or not but really needed to order something from the US and they had it. Will do business again! "

2017-04-24

Big disappointment

"After subscribing, I was told that as a first time buyer, I would receive a 15% discount on my first order.
The code appeared for a few seconds and wasn’t applied to the order.
So I called the help number, and the representative tells me that the 15% discount is only applied on certain products.
I have never heard of a 15% discount on a first order not being applied or having exclusions, and I told the rep that if that was the case, I would not be ordering from PureFormulas.
The rep hung up on me.

I lost 30 minutes of my time on an unprofessional company.

I wanted to order the Kavinace, and thanks to your unprofessionalism, I won’t be able to do that.

2016-12-08

Sales Tax Ripoff in Florida PURE FORMULAS

"I ordered some grocery items from Pure Formulas to be delivered to me in Florida. They charged me 7% sales tax on the order. I contacted them since FLORIDA DOES NOT CHARGE SALES TAX ON GROCERY ITEMS. They refused to give me a credit and told me their policy is to charge sales tax on grocery items sold and delivered in Florida. I ordered 4 bottles of salad dressing which I usually buy at Publix, Walmart or Target with no sales tax being charged in their Florida stores. I just filed a complaint with the Florida sales tax division and I assume Pure Formulas will be hearing from them. I would never do business with this company again. They are a dishonest company."

2016-11-17

Good choices, overall fair prices, & free shipping.

"For the past few years I've bought my vitamins, herbal supplements, soap, toothpaste, shampoo, and organic cacao powder from here. The products are fresh and securely packed in a sturdy cardboard box. There are plenty of great brands. Shipping is free no matter the size of your order. There's no minimum. Free standard shipping is supposed to take 5-7 days but I've always gotten my orders in about half that time. The only thing I probably wouldn't buy is cosmetics. I bought a rather expensive eyeliner that had gunk all over the cap and looked slightly used. But Pure Formulas apologized without any excuses and promptly gave me a refund. You can easily track your package and even have the convenient option to be notified by email when your package is packed and shipped. There are some good sales and free samples, too."

2016-10-27

No good business

" I ordered a product from this company through Walmart.com. They provided tracking which never worked. The product never arrived and the company does not respond to email. So I have been charged for the product and got nothing in return. Walmart has contacted the company but no response to their inquiry. I would never order a product from this company again.

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member
PureFormulas.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!