Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review Puget Custom Computers by clicking a star below.

2018-02-11

Puget Systems Are Great!

"I ordered my new desktop online and Puget helped me configure what I needed. They set it all up. Then they shipped the tower and monitor, keyboard & mouse. It arrived in excellent shape and I took it out of the boxes and set it up. I needed to call them for help getting onto my LAN, which they helped me with, and all is great! I appreciate their expertise!"

2018-02-02

It's their publication of testing results that sold me

"I am an architect who teaches at an engineering university. I use a lot of different software platforms and the list is always changing. In the lead up to buying a new system, I was looking for comparisons of how different chips and video cards might fare in running SolidWorks and Revit. I ran across several articles, written like very clear peer reviewed studies for the layperson, that did just this. Turns out they were produced in-house by Puget. That was pretty amazing in itself...a company building computers that takes the time to test a host of system configurations for specific functionality and then publishes clear results and analysis. As I started looking at the systems and comparing them to the big manufacturers, I was surprised to find that in apples to apples comparisons, Puget was very price competitive. When I called them to discuss a system, I got real tech support direct from someone's brain, not a set of written talking points. I called back or emailed a few times before and after my order and always got quick and direct responses. I have had my system for about a month. It runs great, is whisper quite, and I know if I have any problems or questions, all I have to do is ask."

2018-02-01

Puget systems - Outstanding!

"I never write reviews but this company does business the way it should be!
I have been checking out Puget Systems for a few years now and when my 10 year old built by me computer finally died I took a chance and bought one of their systems and I can't say enough about the construction and setup that they did was just excellent.

2018-02-01

Well done Pugetsystems.

"Excellent communication. Updates on build was very nice. Machine is quiet as a mouse and super fast. Thanks so much."

2018-01-27

Super computer, great customer. Overall wonderful experience!!!

"Great customer service!!! I had Puget Systems build a computer for Adobe applications for video editing. This is the 2nd computer I had them build. Last computer lasted seven years and is still running. Anytime I needed support they were always there...."

2018-01-25

Awesome Computer

"I received an extremely high quality and quiet PC. Very happy with the computer and Puget Systems. Highly recommend."

2018-01-22

I'm amazed at how great Puget computers and customer service is.

"They must have some awesome internal procedures to keep you updated along the way of the build. They must take a look at every single step of the process and constantly think of ways to not only improve but keep the customer updated on their order. Their site is easy to use and their customer service folks are easy to reach. Love working with Puget"

2018-01-17

exceptional customer service

"Puget Systems went out of their way to make sure I was completely satisfied with the PC they built for me. When I mentioned a minor noise from the power supply fan they shipped me a new power supply at no charge, which eliminated the issue. They were responsive and friendly throughout the whole process. They're not the cheapest vendor but the quality of the product and their service makes it more than worth the premium."

2018-01-15

Puget Systems means up-to-date Expertise from UNOS MAJOS who are Thorough, Diligent, Fair-minded, and Communicative (patiently so)

"To say Puget Systems works with you, the customer, is an understatement. While it is always advisable to research things as much as possible to develop a strong sense of what you want and don't want, my Puget experience left me thinking I would have been fine having prepared a lot less. Through their level of engagement and considered integrity, across all employment positions, a total noob will find in them a sense of partnership and come away with your very own wonder pc. You may want to call it a BuddhaBox (TM). Regardless of my true identity, the folks at Puget Systems worked hard to give me a corporate media-pro level of attention along with a next-door-neighbor's individualized quality of care. Even post-delivery, when I called with some BIOS and motherboard questions and my personally assigned rep was unavailble, I was amazed to receive the same level of treatment and effort from technical support as I had from everyone I had dealt with before purchasing. And they work as a team; you will never have to engage with someone's ego trying to impress or save face whenever a question arises that's better answered by someone else or by further investigation. As a business this may make them laugh but Puget are not a bunch of marketing jingo-lingo pencilpushers! I'll stop here but it is partly because there is just so much to say that I took so long to follow-up with this feedback."

2018-01-15

Puget Systems Computer

"Great computer, amazing customer service. Researched a bunch of companies before I pulled the trigger. The reviews emphasized their customer service which is exemplary. With such a large purchase, I found it really important to know I'd have consistent support through the process. We figured out the best system that would fit my needs together and pulled the trigger. I waited a couple months to write this review to insure that all the kinks were worked out. I'll be buying from them again."

2018-01-12

Job One Excellence........

"Once again you did as you said you'd do. I own a small business and that's what I try to do too.
Thanks.
wp

2018-01-12

Excellent customer service and attention to detail

"I can't say enough good things about Puget. They were astonishingly helpful and competent both in communicating with me and in building the exact computer I wanted. I particularly love the amount of information that they give in the building and benchmarking process before shipping."

2018-01-09

if you need a performance P.C then Pudget is the place!

"Awesome customer service from start to finish. They went above and beyond the whole way. And the build is top notch, quality components and nice custom touches like bracing on the gpu and cpu to prevent damage in shipping. These guys really know what they are doing! And my 3000.00 system from Pudget smokes the $5000.00 out of the box Dell's my company was buying!"

2018-01-08

Great computer and stellar support

"Before I bought the Serenity from Puget Systems, I contacted them with some questions and they gave me the information I needed to make certain decisions. I'm very happy with the system and it's as quiet as they advertise. The machine handles Adobe Premier easily. When I needed help with installing a new drive they were super helpful and assisted me getting that set up. I'm very pleased with the quality of the product and the outstanding support. I'm glad I was able to support a local business as well though that was happenstance. I heard about them through the Black Magic Design forums but did want to buy something built in the US. Glad I did! "

2018-01-08

One of the only vendors that had the part I needed in stock

"One of the only vendors that had the part I needed in stock"

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.