Weekdays, 9:00am - 6:00pm PST

Shipping & packaging: 9.49/10
Customer service: 9.92/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.77/10
2018-05-14

Best PC buying experience!

"I had been a mac guy for the past 15 years. With the decline of Apples support for creative professionals, specifically 3D rendering, I turned towards a PC. A friend of mine told me about Puget Systems. I was impressed with the research articles they were publishing. They are setting the standard for custom PC building. I purchased my system three weeks ago and have not regretted it at all! I know they will support me with any future questions and concerns, looks like I'll be a lifetime Puget customer!"

2018-05-12

Amazing company

"Puget Systems is an amazing company. I appreciated their integrity by suggesting components I really needed and discouraging upgrading when I didn't really need it. They have been very responsive to any questions. My system arrived yesterday and is a dream. Not one hitch."

2018-05-09

Puget Systems is our new supplier!

"This was our companies first system from Puget Systems, but it won't be our last. Even the president of our company remarked about the cost savings when comparing to other custom computer builders we got quotes from. The design phase was a breeze because of the knowledgeable and friendly consultants who answered every question we had and even went as far as to show us data to back up our final design choice. The shipping was quick and actually got here before the estimated timeframe we were given initially. They sent emails with progress updates and pictures of the system throughout each phase of the building and testing process. A copy of all testing data was also shipped with the unit in the users manual. We have had the system up and running for 2 weeks now and the person using this workstation has had nothing but good things to say about this unit. If your in need of a new custom PC, please do yourself or your company a favor and at least speak with them about how they can help make that a reality, you won't be disappointed!

Thank You!

2018-05-03

Excellent as always!

"I buy a new system every couple years, as I program for a living. This system was for my wife, and was needed rather urgently. Puget was able to get us exactly what we needed, and managed to do it in 7 days from first starting configuration to arrival. The only trouble I've ever had with any of the 5 systems I've previously bought from Puget was a failed graphics card, on a system 5 years old, and they were completely helpful even on an old system. As long as they continue to deliver top-notch systems with excellent service, I will never buy a computer anywhere else. I need powerful, quiet systems to develop server software, and having them vet and burn in quality parts means I don't have to spend a couple weeks doing it myself. They are awesome!"

2018-04-27

Just Great !

"Great customer service, great advices and perfect products. To work with quiet computers is so relaxing... I am wondering how we did before !"

2018-04-26

Well built and arrived fast!

"Tested well during construstion. Lots of notification to see progress happening.

Excellence

"This is the second computer purchase from Puget. I couldn't be happier. Matching software to a computer that will out perform is always a plus. We WILL be purchasing more. Great Job guys!"

2018-04-26

I recommend to anyone getting a PC

"After making my own quote, Puget inquired into my uses, and with a surprisingly deep understanding of my needs modified the PC to be both more powerful AND cheaper.

Put together beautifully, ran right out of the box, and super easy to upgrade in the future myself if I wish to.

And customer support is top notch. Tech support is the #1 reason I tell friends to use Puget instead of building themselves. Having that lifeline when some random issue occurs is such a huge relief.

2018-04-25

Best custom workstations

"I've bought my past 3 gaming rigs and workstations through Puget and can't recommend them more. Their reps are really good at recommending what hardware you may want based on your needs. I also appreciate they don't try to up-sell you into anything beyond what you need as well. All through the build process, they give you updates on the status of your order, thermal images bench marks, etc.

Also, the way they organize the internals of the desktop towers is fantastic. When it comes time to eventually upgrade something inside, you won't find a mess of wires hanging everywhere.

2018-04-20

I would recommend

"I'm pleased with the computer I purchased. I received it promptly and had no problems getting it up and started. The staff was very friendly and willing to answer questions. I would most definitely recommend Puget Custom Computers."

2018-04-20

Best Computer Company Ever

"This is the second computer I have purchased from Puget - They are the BEST COMPUTER COMPANY EVER !!!"

2018-04-07

Major Upgrade

"I am an interior decorator/designer. I have an iPhone and an iPad Pro. My portfolio is on my website and on the iPad, I also have all of the before images and field work to support my projects.

I have also returned to the classroom to develop new skills. I decided to go for Revit. My HP laptop (2007 and don’t

2018-03-31

got what i needed not what i thought i needed

"filled out an online quote just to compare prices shortly after I got a call from Puget custom computers asking about my quote, after listening to what I use my computer for, they made some recommendations that saved me about $900 from my original quote I ordered the computer and watched the steps of the build on their web site. one day after it was finished it arrived at my office and is working excellently for me.
I can recommend Puget Custom Computers highly.
mike

2018-03-31

Customer service is # one

"Free customer service with the purchase of one of their computer is a benefit that most companies are unable to offer. You always get a timely response even if you ask a question by email.

2018-03-28

It was definitely excellent

"This was the first time I ever let anyone else build a computer for me. The staff was knowledgeable and accurate about their recommendations to me. The customer service that I experienced through the process of ordering this computer was completely unexpected.

I would absolutely recommend Puget Systems. Even if you don't have a background in computers and are unsure of the components you want or need the recommendations that I was getting from the staff where the exact recommendations that I would have given if someone had come to me.

And yes I will absolutely be ordering my company's next computer here.

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.