Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Puget Custom Computers by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Custom PC for Video Editing

"My first experience with Puget Systems was nothing short of excellent."

2017-12-11

Editors Dream

"Needless to say, Puget Systems is the best for any creative professional. It may be on the expensive side, but you get outstanding build quality and reliability that's hard to find anywhere else."

2017-12-07

These guys get it. Top notch!

"I've built plenty of computer systems over the years, but nothing I've done compares with Puget Systems. Even after I've had one of their machines running fine for years and something funky happens, they are right there to give me some advice. (Spoiler: it's usually my fault)

I recently ordered my third machine from them, and they have even upped their game since last time. Every step of the process is communicated to me, from parts acquisition to build to test and packing for shipment. Bios of all the awesome people who touched my system are available, and I feel like I want to give each of them a big hug!

I'll be watching out the front window for the mail truck to come carrying my new prize. (actually, that's just a metaphor; I'm way too busy to watch for the mail lady, but I'll discover it in the evening when I come home.) Either way, I'm looking forward to retiring Puget System #2 to be a SpinRite and Surveillance Station minion and using Puget System #3 as my new development-and-everything-else system.

2017-12-07

Excellent

"Everything was top notch, from the service to the product."

2017-12-06

Perfect fit!

"As a photographer who usually takes several thousand pictures at an event, I needed at truly high performance, dedicated workstation for culling, editing, sharing, posting, etc. I use Adobe products plus a few others for photo editing and organizing and the workstation they designed, built and delivered exceeds my expectations - which isn't easy. I wasn't previously using a slow machine, but it was getting old and I explored many possible upgrades. I loaded and edited my first shoot on the new Puget System yesterday. It only contained several hundred shots and the upload time from my XQD card was only a few minutes and that includes the time for Adobe Lightroom to build previews. Simply amazing!"

2017-12-06

Flawless

"From beginning to end, a good experience.
The website was set up well for the customizing, and profile interface made it easy to keep track of everything. The information available on how best to select from what they had to offer was CLUTCH! My office needed the best machine for Autodesk's Revit program, and to compete with Dell's offering at the $3500 price point. The Puget Echo Pro, CRUSHED the competition and will be out computer system supplier from here on in.

The machine showed up a day early, with a comprehensive package within a binder to give you all necessary information for initialization. There was also other little extras like the benchmarks and thermal imaging, as well as, a recovery drive and a squishy Puget Systems logo!

For a carefully crafted machine, with intelligently selected parts, this is the company to order a computer system from.

P.S. Their customer service is outwardly friendly. After specifying my custom Echo Pro, they emailed me, and that lead to a pleasant and constructive conversation. This assured me I made the right choice.

Derek
WB&A

2017-12-05

Perfection!

"I just purchased my second computer from Puget and I am as thrilled with this second one as I was with the first one. Everything was done with such concern for details from the initial communication to the carefully tied cables inside. They also have the option to create an almost silent PC which is perfect for my work area. While I've built plenty of PCs myself, the reason I go with Puget is because they know which hardware will work best with each motherboard and processor. They also were able to listen to my needs and help me select just the right configuration. They actually saved me a ton of money by telling me that the very expensive configuration I was considering would not actually improve the performance in what I needed to do. They continue to impress me and I'm sure I'll be back again. "

2017-12-02

Great services

"If you want great service and a computer that works the first time and
Very time, call Puget Systems

2017-12-01

Splurged on a new gaming PC--would never want to go anywhere else

"I spent a good amount of money on a new gaming PC, and Puget made me feel like it was the best possible choice. Not only did they give me really reasonable and good advice on where I'm probably overkilling it, they also had this great feature where as they were collecting parts and building the PC they updated me frequently and showed me work in progress pictures. Adding the photos of the people who were working on each part added an additional layer of a personal touch which made me very happy.

Highly recommended!

2017-12-01

Another excellent (if expensive) computer

"After buying a Serenity over 6.5 years ago (which served me well up until last month), it was finally time to upgrade. I got a Serenity Pro, basically the equivalent of what I had previously. It's still basically silent, still showed up earlier than expected and Just Worked, and I have no reason to expect it to not last another six years.

Yeah, I could have gotten something very similar for significantly cheaper from the bigger companies, but for something that lasts so long, I'd rather just know exactly what I'm getting and not have to worry about dealing with unhelpful tech support if something does go wrong.

2017-11-27

Truly Amazing!

"Let me start by saying that I've been building PC's for years. As you can imagine it was difficult for me to wrap my head around paying the extra money to have them build, test & install my system. Anyway it was time to upgrade my last build and I called Puget and spoke with them about my needs and concerns. I worked with Oscar who assured me that many of their clients are just like me: totally capable but time constrained.

After looking at the actual cost difference I decided to give them a shot! All I can so is that I'm so glad that I did!

I was involved throughout the whole process. The status updates, thermal images and pictures of my computer made the process a joy. The only thing I did miss out on was the actual building the machine but honestly I've built enough computers in my lifetime...

So what's the big deal right? Anyone can put together a machine right? Yes it's true but Puget Systems really goes the extra mile. From the burn in testing to bench marking to thermal imaging under load. Every aspect of the system is meticulously completed and the build steps were presented and checked off every step of the way.

What really put me over the edge with just how much they care is the binder that's included in the accessories which is a complete build log of the system.

I saved a ton of time by having them complete my build but I got a whole lot more than just a computer. I now have a relationship with a company that truly cares about their customers and the products that they create.

Thank you guys very much!
Aaron J. St. Pierre

2017-11-27

Great Customer Support

"Puget Sound Systems has outstanding customer support, follow up, knowledgeable and personable. Recently purchased a workstation customized for Premiere Pro CC. We initially had configuration questions and was able to easily talk to someone over the phone. Extremely happy. It's the quietest system we have installed."

2017-11-26

Puget is great to work with! They'll build to your specs and the gear is rock solid.

"Want a system build from weird proprietary stuff ... then go buy a DELL. Want components that are identifiable, stress tested and that follow industry standards? Then buy from Puget.

I had them build a huge 12 TB central file server for us way back in 11/2009. It ran 24/7since then and really it was a disk drive failure which isn't surprising. Well the old workhorse started having issues and the replacement just arrived and is working like a champ. No one warrants their builds or puts them through stress tests like these guys.

2017-11-23

Best of the Best

"Simple and straightforward. Puget Systems' website has all of the statistical information about DaVinci Resolve and Adobe Premiere Pro's performance, as it pertains to the current technology. Essentially, you know what you're getting before making an investment and that can help you decide, where to save money or invest more into GPU, RAM, processing power, etc. The breakdowns on performance are first-class and something you don't just find by "googling it". My purchase focused around the aforementioned software as I am a video professional. A quick glance at their site reveals the same in-depth information on other software.

At the present, I am using both NLE's as I begin to migrate away from Premiere and to Resolve. I wanted a machine that could tackle both NLE's and of course make use of the two G-Technology Shuttle XL, Thunderbolt 2 hard drives that carry all of my video content. Thunderbolt 2 and Windows had posed itself as a challenge with my previous, January 2016 Windows build from another well-known and reputable computer manufacture. That's the short story of the challenge. About to give up on the Windows workflow and return to Mac, I discovered Puget through an online search. On my initial call with the Puget rep, the call was answered promptly and I explained my Thunderbolt 2 connectivity issues and he was well aware of the problem and even had insight to share. That's when he said Thunderbolt 3 was what Puget used and with a third-party TB 3 to TB 2 adapter, their engineers experienced successful connectivity in their testing. I trusted what he had to say and made my purchase.

The day after my purchase, I remembered I still had the GPU from the previous computer build and wanted to know if I could use it in this system to give me a total of 3 GPUs. The rep advised against three in my setup, because of resource limitations with my specs. He said he could save me money on my build, if I wanted to use my existing GPU as the second GPU in the system. He credited me back the difference of 1 GPU in my setup and I sent my GPU up to them to install and test with the rest of the system.

During the build process, your online account is regularly updated showing you the status of your build. This was piece of mind for me as I could look daily to see updates. After one week my unit was shipped and arrived earlier than expected. I attached my TB 3 - TB 2 adapter, downloaded the G-Technology drivers and the Shuttle XL's immediately booted up and mounted to the desktop. Even when restarting and powering up the computer from a shut down, both daisy chained drives power up and mount to the desktop. STABILITY ACHIEVED!

Lastly, the components used to build this machine are rock solid. I had to open the case up on arrival to install existing SSDs. They pre-wired everything, so I could just fasten the drives to their caddies and plug the drives in. Comparing the components and build to my previous unit from another manufacture, the parts seem almost industrial or commercial grade, compared to consumer grade, if that makes sense. The other system was well designed and nice in it's own regard, but there's a noticeable difference. Plus, I added the very inexpensive sound dampening material to my order to insure a quiet running machine. You don't know the computer is running and the padding they used is very, very well made.

Thank you.

2017-11-21

straight foward workstation system

"Puget is a straight foward workstation system builder who does the testing and R&D to make an impeccable system.
the system is a configuration that is certified as a Puget Deluge Pro. From sales, tech.,packaging and fast delivery, simply the BEST Company.

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.