9am - 8pm Monday - Friday

Customer service: 9.47/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.00/10
2018-09-16

Perfect!

"Delivery was fast. Postcards were perfect. Easy to create and order online. High quality. Glossy finish but still able to write on the back. "

2018-09-13

PURE EXCELLENCE

"I have been using ProspectsPlus for a few years now and iand its easy to use and their customer service is excellent. I would highly recommend them for Postcards and mailouts.."

Posted Sep-14-2018

“Thank you, Tim! We appreciate our loyal customers and it is our pleasure working with you.”

2018-09-13

Great Products, Easy to Customize, Fast Delivery

"I purchased the jumbo marketing postcards for my real estate business. I customized them easily. Print time and delivery was super-fast, and the postcards look fantastic! I will definitely use this company again."

Posted Sep-14-2018

“That is what we aim for….to make ordering fast and easy for our busy customers! Thank you for choosing us. ”

2018-09-12

Perfect! Lightening fast delivery!

"I am always more than pleased with ProspectsPlus. Their templates are very professional and well thought out, and the delivery is super fast! "

Posted Sep-14-2018

“Your Door Hangers looked great! We are happy to hear you like them. ”

postcards work

"Sent 400 just sold postcards recently and got calls for possible listings! "

Posted Sep-14-2018

“Yes, they do! Nothing makes us happier than when our customers share their success stories with us. Thank you. ”

quick and easy

"picked a design..filled in the blanks and was ready in minutes,,quick shipping made it even beter"

Posted Sep-14-2018

“The shipped to you postcards you ordered looked great! We get them printed and shipped within one business day to get them to you as quickly as possible. ”

Always fast and reliable

"Great and timely service, quality product at competitive pricing- what more could you ask for."

Posted Sep-14-2018

“Your Upload Your Own Design postcards looked great! It is great to hear you were happy with your experience with us. Thank you for your business.”

2018-09-10

Awesome Customer Service

"I must give 5 stars!
I send a post card design knowing that it was not traditional.
The Customer Service Rep, LeeAnn Alexander, followed up with me to make sure I liked the placement before sending out. Very kindly and thoughtfully sent me a proof that highlighted the areas of primary concern. Once approved, she sent another followup email to let me know it was on its way. When I received my postcard, it looked beautiful. The layout came out perfect! Thank you LeeAnn for making me look like a Marketing Pro and making me feel like a valued customer!

Posted Sep-14-2018

“On behalf of LeeAnn and the rest of the team, we are so happy to hear you were pleased with your upload your own design postcard order. We look forward to working with you on future orders. ”

2018-09-09

Good but missing price

"Hi,

I m satisfied with the postcard but I know I put a price for the house and it isn't on the postcard. That is one of the most important things that should be on the postcard.

Thanks,

Valerie

Posted Sep-10-2018

“A member of our customer support team is reaching out to you to see how we can correct the issue for you. Thank you. ”

2018-09-07

Great Products!!!

"I have not been disappointed yet with any of the items I have ordered from them. "

Posted Sep-10-2018

“Thank you Karin! We will continue to work hard to make sure you are always satisfied with our services. ”

2018-09-07

Happy with my purchase!

"I ordered a doorhanger that was easy to customize! I received it and it was exactly what I expected and asked for.
I also received a phone call after my order was shipped - to let me know that my order was on it's way.
The turnaround time was very quick and I appreciated the phone call.
I am very pleased with the service that I received from ProspectsPLUS and I will definitely do business with them again, when needed!

Posted Sep-14-2018

“Your door hangers looked great and we hope your Open House was a huge success! Thank you for your order.”

Fast, Professional, Easy!

"It was easy and fast from start to finish. I received the products before I thought I would and their quality was great! The price can't be beat and I received more discounts and LIFESAVERS with the postcards! My friends in the same town I live in ended up receiving a post card and sent me a picture of it. Great quality and super speedy. I will definitely be using them again! The uploading was also quite easy. Thank you for upfront pricing as well. I love the option to see per product or per package. "

Posted Sep-14-2018

“Thank you! We are glad to hear you liked the Lifesavers in your shipped order! Sometimes it really is the little things that make the biggest difference. ”

Very Good service

"I was pleased with the product."

Posted Sep-05-2018

“Your custom uploaded postcards looked great! Thank you for your order, we appreciate it.”

Super fast!

"Thanks for getting cards into mailboxes within 4 days."

Posted Sep-05-2018

“We get the postcards to the post office within 1 business day to get them to your prospects as quickly as possible! Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.”

2018-09-04

Great Service - Already Received A Lead

"Super easy and the cards went out FAST! Received a lead call and have an appointment this Friday. Great service, great product. Thank you!"

Posted Sep-05-2018

“Thank you for choosing us for your Every Door Direct Mail order. We love hearing our customers success stories. Best of luck with your appointment!”

Share ProspectsPLUS.com's store rating

ProspectsPLUS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProspectsPLUS.com is a merchant member
ProspectsPLUS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.