Stores > ProspectsPLUS.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review ProspectsPLUS.com by clicking a star below.

2017-11-15

Fantastic!

"Great quality, quick delivery!"

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“We are so glad to hear you were pleased with your Just Sold postcards. And congratulations on your sale!”

2017-11-14

Great service

"When you need assistance, the people who work there are very helpful!"

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“Thank you! It is our pleasure to assist you. ”

2017-11-13

ProspectsPLUS is the BEST!!!

"I don't remember how I first heard about this company but I decided to give it a shot not too long after. They sent me a free gift card just for creating an account and they also sent me free samples which really upped my feelings about them. It helped me to see what I would be sending my clients and farms. There were so many options of what to send which was great, plus the layout is there for you. It took me 30 seconds to add my own photos and personal message, ordered them, and they were shipped just a few short days later. I've ordered postcards, door hangers, and magnetic calendars. I ordered 50 door hangers and was sent 84 because the machine messed up. The face that they sent me the extras AND a $5 gift card was so amazing. I will definitely be using this company throughout my real estate career!!"

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“Thank you for your order and your very kind words. It is nice to hear that our efforts are making it easy for our clients to order. We know how busy you are!”

2017-11-13

Very Good

"Created a Mailer online. Some inflexibility in the program but customer service fixed it so it would work for me.

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“We are so glad we could help. We are always working to improve our online ordering process and we appreciate your feedback.”

2017-11-10

Door hangers

"Great work Very fast turnaround on my order. Thanks"

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“We know speed is important in getting your marketing message out. Thank you for trusting us with your order. ”

2017-11-09

Owner of company ensured a good experience

"Received a personal message from owner to ensure my order experience was good."

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“We are so glad we were able to resolve things for you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do so. We appreciate your business!”

PaulMiller-61402's Avatar

Fast Delivery

"easy to use + fast delivery = makes my job easier"

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“Great to hear...we are all about making our customers jobs easier!”

Good Job!

"It was easy to order postcards from ProspectsPlus and they delivered them on time! They did a great job!"

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“We are glad you liked your Just Sold postcards. Congratulations on your sale!”

2017-11-08

Jumbo Postcards 500-Thanksgiving- Major Real Estate Co.

"It was fantastic--dealt with 2 other companies that were no help at all. You all helped with our Logo and allowed us to move writing around and fix all the way we wanted the card to look. The shipping to me was sooner then I believed it would be and all was in order. Payment was what you said with no shipping cost.
The cards are beautiful and I will use you for my next order and recommend you to other Real Estate Agents.

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“Thank you so much. Just like in your business the nicest compliment we can receive is our clients willingness to recommend us to their colleagues! ”

2017-11-05

ProspectsPLUS always delivers!

" ProspectsPLUS has an easy to use website, fast delivery, and exceptional products!"

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“Thank you! We appreciate your business and loyalty. ”

2017-11-03

Fantastic service

"Great product and fast service. Very easy to use. "

2017-11-02

Great Professional Company

"I so appreciated your services! The representative that I dealt directly with was Super helpful and made sure I had all the information in my order and that I was satisfied with it before it was sent. Additionally, the call from the Company's owner SOLD me! That was awesome and made me feel like I was getting a more personable service, and that I wasn't just a number! Prices are reasonable, service is fast, and communication is off the charts!! I will use you often in the future!! Thanks again!"

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“We are so glad that your were pleased with your first order with us. It is important to us to build long term partnerships with our valued clients!”

2017-11-01

Horrible Experience this time and may be my last time ever relying on ProspectsPLUS

"Horrible follow-up, horrible experience this time which will be the last time I will use them. Serious customer service issues."

Rep reply posted Nov-03-2017

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“I'm sorry to hear of your experience with our company. I spoke with our Client Care Specialists who worked on your order, and it looks like on October 25, you placed an order for postcards, but then needed to make some changes to the text. We were able to stop production of your postcard and put your order on hold, so you could make the changes. We also reached out to you when we saw the postcard was for an Open House, to make sure the postcards would arrive in time. On October 30, you asked us to proceed with the mailing, and we had your postcards in the mail on October 31.

We have reached out to you on the phone to discus this further, but I am happy to refund your order, or place a new one, to help resolve your dissatisfaction. Please let us know how we can make this right for you.”

2017-10-31

Skeptic

"I received my copy to my residence with real bad smudges as I know you indicate can happen and torn in a few places too! The color was really different to my same photo used on marketing. Beige home is really BANANA YELLOW! "

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“We trust that Hayley of our customer support team has resolved the issue with your order to your satisfaction. If you need anything else please let us know. ”

2017-10-31

Excellent!

"Smooth & fast! I had a great experience! "

Share ProspectsPLUS.com's store rating

ProspectsPLUS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProspectsPLUS.com is a merchant member
ProspectsPLUS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.