Stores > PromGirl.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review PromGirl.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-09

Excellent

"Love the dress! The red is beautiful! "

Highly Recommend

"My dress was very reasonably priced compared to other sites. It fit perfectly and arrived super fast! I purchased my dress for a military ball and will certainly use them again! "

So pleased!

"Service was excellent. Shipping was fast and on time. Product was beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend PromGirl. High Quality, Excellent Company!"

2017-12-07

"I love how easy it is to filter the dresses and find exactly what you're looking for. I found the perfect dress because of this and will definatly shop here in the future again! "

2017-12-06

Needed some TLC

"The dress is beautiful, but ALOT of loose beading and thread showing. "

2017-12-06

review

"cheap material and shorter and advertised "

2017-12-05

thanks!

"The dress was quite large, even though the measurements were nearly exact to mine. I wish they had been more accurate. I would’ve ordered a size down and paid less in alterations. "

2017-12-05

Highly recommend!

"I ordered my daughter a winter formal dress and it came in less than a week. She absolutely loved it! Beautiful and great quality as well. "

2017-12-04

Stunning

"The dress that we bought for my daughter is beautiful! The flowers are gorgeous and it fit her great! We did run into a few problems. The zipper kept getting stuck at the seam where the skirt met the bodice. We had to get the zipper replaced because the teeth got damaged. Also the dresses as too long every time we order them. We have ordered dresses for both my daughters and they are 5'1" and 5'4" and the dresses always have to be hemmed, causing and extra cost. I would like for them to be shorter, not made for a 5'9" girl."

2017-12-03

Winter formal dress

"We have shopped at Prom Girl for several special occasions, and we have never been disappointed. "

2017-11-30

Awesome

"Great price, came exactly as pictured and within five days (international)"

2017-11-30

BUYERS BEWARE

"Ordered my daughter's prom dress in April and when the dress arrived, the measurements were totally wrong. We measured my daughter and ordered her dress accordingly to there measurements. We ordered a medium which started was a 36" bust line. But what we received was a 32" bust line. I emailed them within a week after trying on the dress and told them the situation. I did not have time to exchange being that her prom was only a month away so I had my seamstress make the alterations. Prom Girl asked for a letter explaining what she had to do and cost. Prom Girl and I settled for a partial refund of my cost to fix. After not receiving anything, I contacted them back inquiring. They them decide that they would only give me a coupon for the amount towards another purchase since it was past 60 days. They never said anything about a time frame before and now they are refusing to give me my partial refund to fix what they sent. Why would I order again from a place that sent me an incorrect dress that I ordered? Nice job of taking care of their customers. A complaint is being filled with the BBB."

Rep reply posted Dec-12-2017

A rep from PromGirl.com, Company Representative, has responded

“Each size chart is provided by the designer or manufacturer of the dress. We apologize that it didn't fit as expected but the decision was made to keep the dress which was received on 4/05/2017. We were contacted on 4/8 to say the sizing wasn’t the same as the size chart, but the dress was already being taken to the seamstress. On 5/30, we were informed that you were waiting on the detailed receipt from the seamstress that we requested to look into a possible discount. Then, on 9/1, a detailed email was received explaining what was done by the seamstress but it was not on a professional company letterhead. A receipt was finally sent to us on 11/15/17. Unfortunately PayPal transactions cannot be done this long after the order is placed so a partial refund is not possible. We have offered an exception to you as emailed.”

2017-11-29

Love this online boutique!

"I have bought several dresses from prom girl over the years and I have never been dissapointed. The first dress I ordered was WAY too big so I ended up sending it back for one size smaller, which still ended up being too big. They were so helpful in making these exchanges easy and FAST! I got the correct size dress in plenty of time for my event! Reasonabally priced and great quality of dresses! Highly recommended :)"

Amazing!

"Dress was delivered earlier than expected and looks exactly as the photos given. Fits true to as the size chart said it would as well. Wonderful experience, overall!"

Loved it!!

"My dress was perfect! Will definitely be purchasing from this website again! "

Share PromGirl.com's store rating

PromGirl.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PromGirl.com is a merchant member
PromGirl.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.