9 AM - 6 PM CT M-F
    512-707-8307
    customer.service@pro-tape.com
    512-443-3911

2011-09-25

"My experience with Mr. Tapeguy was great. The tapes came in a few days .
I like my tape player, Mr. Tapeguy came through for me. I caoudn't get tapes in my town.
Bill from Louisiana

2011-07-06

"Great prices, very professional and helpful."

2010-07-14

"These folks are great! The prices are the best, and items ship right away. The shipping cost is a little high, but their low prices pretty much offset that. I keep coming back!! Thanks, Savanna"

2010-05-17

"I have ordered these tapes many times before. The service is always terrific, the prices reasonable, the shipping done very fast and the quality excellent."

2010-05-07

"I have been a customer for some time now. Every time I have placed an order it is shipped out promptly and accurately. If an item is not in stock, Pro-Tape has substituted an item of greater value for no extra charge. Excellent customer service. I recommend this company for professional media and equipment.
-Gary Marullo of Memory Lane Videos

2010-04-10

"Pro-Tape provided excellent, fast service. My package arrived in only three business days with very reasonable shipping charges. The potentially fragile product was very securely packaged and arrived in perfect condition.

For any MD fanatics out there, Pro-Tape should become your ONLY domestic US source for MD Blanks, I know they are now my sole provider, great prices, excellent selection and fantastic service.

Thanks Pro-Tape!

2010-04-09

"Good pricing, friendly customer service. Notified of slight delay in order and still arrived promptly. Would recommend and buy again. Curious about prices on items they carry but don't have on the website. "

2010-04-05

"Best pricing on HDCAM that I've found. Will definitely be getting my production stock here!"

2009-06-16

"I am very happy with Professional Tape and Communications service. They offer a wide variety of of media at very good prices. Their service is always quick and reliable."

2009-05-21

"Pro-Tape.com is still the best price for sony DVM60PRR tape.
They were out of stock on DVM60PRR (Mexico made) emailed me to ask if I would like to substitute with DVM60R3 (Japan made).
I said yes. There is a price difference but they did the switch for no charge. Wonderful! Thank you!
Good shipping and fast updates.
Would, will and have bought again!
Very good experience!

2009-04-04

"The webite was easy to navigate and the prices of the materials are outstanding. Placing the order took all of 5 minutes and conformation was fast. The order was shipped promptly. I received the items within the window that was stated on the web page. I will do business with Pro Tape again."

2009-04-03

"Excellent product, excellent service, attentive, courteous, accurate, nothing more to be desired.
On a scale from 1-10 this one is 11!!

2009-02-07

"Great Prices, fast shipping. Wish all companies were this efficient."

2009-02-03

"Purchased 20 Mini-DV tapes and a DV storage rack on Thursday, Jan. 15, 2009. Was notified 1 day later that storage rack was out of stock, but they would ship as soon as they received it. They followed through on their word, and I received the entire shipment exactly 1 week after ordering (UPS Ground). Best price on the web, easy checkout, great communication & follow-through. I will definitely do business with Pro-Tape again!"

2009-01-28

"Already submitted review. "

Helpful Cool (1)

Share Professional Tape & Communication Supply / Pro-Tape / Mr. Tapeguy's store rating