Stores > Prodryers.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Prodryers.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-31

Water Bottle Refilling Station

"My first experience with ProDrinkingFountains was very positive. The customer service representative I worked with (Casey) provided excellent customer service. She contacted the manufacturer of the product I ordered for an estimated shipment time and kept me informed of anything relevant to my order. "

2017-05-29

Hand dryer

"Found your site with not much effort. You had what I wanted at a very competitive price. Shopping and checkout was completed with little effort. Shipping guaranteed in four days. Nothing to complain about here."

2017-05-22

Quick and easy order, shipped right away

"It was super easy to order and the package went out that day. Great service. "

2017-05-19

A Sense of Order

"I am 85 years old and I had planned to depart this world without ever writing a review of life as a consumer on the internet. Well, I wanted a particular curved shower curtain rod that was designed to be structurally sound when anchored to the bathtub walls. I couldn't find it among the cheap products inventoried by the usual group of box stores. A Google search led me to Prodryers.com, which I had never heard of. But they had what I wanted and the web site was well organized and user friendly, a good sign. I have a "Prime Standard" by which I evaluate every person and enterprise that I encounter: People who do one thing one way usually do everything that way. We were off to a good start. The email confirming my purchase was visually well formatted and easy to understand. Then today I received a second email notifying me that my order had shipped. Again there was clarity and a sense of good order. The people at Prodryers.com appear to know the first rule of a good work ethic: If you are going to do something do it right. Now I will have to check to see whether they carry anything else that an octogenarian might be interested in."

2017-05-12

GSLOAN

"Great experience and price on Sloan flushometer valves.. "

2017-05-09

Hand dryer

"Very easy to use web site"

2017-05-04

Great Customer Service!

"Very pleased with the knowledge and help of associates. I will definitely do more business with t Prodryers.com in the future."

2017-03-24

Finding a direct replacement was a breeze.

"It was very easy to look up and find a direct replacement for one of our hand dryers. The website listed was well built and I had no troubles looking up my exact model. Many thanks for making my job easier."

2017-03-21

Great customer service!

"Marianne was excellent. Helped me out of a bind and was very pleasant to talk to and work with.

Will definitely recommend and come back later!

2017-03-20

Too Easy!

"Within seconds, I found the manufacturer, model number and color I needed for the job...ordered and done, with the best price on the market. Thank you for helping me save time in a very busy day!"

2017-03-16

Solid resource for hand dryers

"This is the first time I have placed an order for a hand dryer. While the abundance of options can be a little overwhelming, every option has reviews and full information for making a decision."

2017-03-09

Quick and easy!

"Love the fast service, easy ordering process and quick delivery time."

2017-03-06

Quick and Easy

"Great website, easy to find and order parts. Great customer service!"

2017-02-24

Great Product

"Well made product. Order and delivery process was quick and efficient. I will buy from them again."

2017-02-21

"Marianne Davis was excellent!"

Share Prodryers.com's store rating

Prodryers.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Prodryers.com is not a merchant member
Prodryers.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!