Stores > Prodryers.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Prodryers.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-11

Lexan HO-BL Push Button Hand Dryer

Sept. 5, 2017 I order Lexan HO-BL Push Button Hand Dryer, Excel Dryer for our convenience store newly remodeled bathroom. We have a large customer base, so I was concerned with a hand dryer being able to keep up with our customer base. But we have been very happy with its performance so far. I like to give reviews after I have used the product for 30days, I am proud to give this product a 5 star and will be buying more of this model in the future. Director of Operations for GOC, LTD

Dreat customer service

"We are converting all our sites to electric hand dryers and have recently purchased several from Prodryers.
Ordering on line was simple and easy and the dryers were shipped quickly. We will definetly be ordering more in the future.

Awesome buying experience

"Helpful, knowledgeable, painless. "

Excellent service

"As a school, we have purchased 4 bottle filling stations from Prodryers. Each time we reqested a quote for purchase, the customer service department was quick in getting that information back to us. When we had questions, they were able to answer those in a timely manner. "

exellent service.

"exellent service. timely deliveries. Over all exellent experience"

Great service

"Ordered three hand dryers from here and the service was impeccable. We received multiple emails when we place the order stating that is confirmed and even got the shipment tracing information on the same day of the order. Can't ask for better service, highly recommend ordering from this company!"

2017-12-01

Great Website

"The website was very easy to use and the menus were intuitive. "

2017-11-13

Excellent

"Overall, the order process was easy, and all of the information that I needed to make my decision was easily available on the site."

2017-11-08

Always a good experience

"Website is very easy to navigate and placing online order is seamless. Customer support gave excellent follow up to ensure no fraud was involved, that was very proactive and appreciated!"

2017-11-06

Great place to find Sloan G2 toilet parts

"Easy site to navigate. Found the Sloan Optima G2 toilet parts at a good price and free shipping. What a deal!"

2017-11-01

Great Service and Product

"Very easy to place order, seamless experience and great product, as expected."

2017-10-30

Good service

"I have ordered from here before and I receive my items when they say"

2017-09-28

Grea prices and products!

"Once I did a search for what I was looking for, Pro Dryers came up first with exactly what I wanted and an unbeatable price!"

2017-09-26

Great Supplier

"Our health center uses an older wall mount Sloan type hand soap dispenser. ProDryers was one of the only vendors that still carries the item we needed! Thanks!"

2017-09-08

Would diffidently do business again!

"ProDryers is an excellent place to shop, better price than most of their competitors. Katie Brant - Customer support was amazing, she helped me a lot understand the difference between certain models. I had a very short time, so they helped me out with fast shipping options. What I would recommencement them, is to price match the products with their competitors. Doing so will get them a lot of customers, as such their customer care is brilliant. I highly recommend ProDryers and will do business again soon."

Share Prodryers.com's store rating

Prodryers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Prodryers.com is a merchant member
Prodryers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.