Mon - Fri, 9AM - 5PM
    888-406-7487
    support@protrainings.com
    888-406-7487

2012-11-25

"The testing example questions were similar to the questions I've had during previous certification courses for CPR. I like the idea of doing a re-certification at my leisure. I think this is an excellent method of certification."

2012-11-25

"It was simply amazing to have recertification completed in the comfort of my own home. The videos were fresh, professional, and easy to understand. You are able to go back and review the video of an answer you did not get correct, so the information is then instilled correctly in your mind. I commend the organization for standing above others in the services they provide."

2012-11-25

"This is the best re-certification I've ever been through... No classroom, and no traffic. It's also cheaper than classroom training!!!"

2012-11-25

"Great course. Easy and efficient."

2012-11-25

"Pro trainings was easy to use giving immediate feedback when an answer was incorrect and permitting correction"

2012-11-25

"I needed to re-certify for my professional CPR as a nurse. I currently work from home as Certified Legal Nurse Consultant and per diem for an Adult Detox Center. I need to keep my CPR valid for my per diem job, and also I want to keep my personal CPR skills current and up to date. I was relieved to find Pro CPR on line so that I can re-new and up date my skills on line for a reasonable fee and I did not have to leave my home to re-certify. The instructor was point on with his CPR procedures and he has professional base knowledge that is current, up to date, and follows the American Heart Association recommendations. I will gladly re-certify with this program again. It was helpful and easy! Thank you ProCPR I approve your training skills, and I was relieved by the fact that I did not have to worry about anything.
Patricia J Descafano RN, CLNC.

2012-11-25

"I like it because it is pretty clear."

2012-11-24

"Clear, concise training videos (that were actually interesting), and very realistic situations presented during testing situations. The student manual is a great reference!"

2012-11-23

"It was very easy and I appreciated the video tapes that were very clear and concise. "

2012-11-23

"It was a vary knowledgeable website and easy to learn and pick up on things quickly."

2012-11-23

"simple; well presented; comprehensive"

2012-11-21

"great training and time saver"

2012-11-21

"Great resource...very informative and easy to use."

2012-11-21

"So fast, it was like instant. If you are healthcare provider, and you're really tired of going to the classes and doing the same routine & tests go online - re-certify in 30 minutes and that's it!"

2012-11-20

"You cannot take this class and Not learn the material! Online learning is so one on one and so much more comprehensive. Your time, your place and you rate of learning. The technology is all inclusive here. Thank you! "

Share ProTrainings, LLC's store rating