Stores > ProTrainings, LLC

Mon - Fri, 9AM - 5PM
      888-406-7487
      support@protrainings.com
      888-406-7487

Voice your opinion! Review ProTrainings, LLC by clicking a star below.
2017-11-29

Pro Training Company

"Fantastic training courses "

2012-12-12

"This was by far the easiest and most convenient way to get re-certification for my CPR."

2012-12-02

"Very convenient to use. Good quality videos and test is worded in a way that is easy to understand. I recommend ProCPR to all my coworkers and friends."

2012-12-02

"Great website for CME completion, really easy to use and learn from, highly recommend this program to complete the CME's. Every 2 years I renew my BCLS with Pro Trainings website.

2012-12-02

"Really appreciated being able to review just the content pertaining to which questions I answered incorrectly. Makes the process highly effective without being terribly time consuming"

2012-12-02

"I learned more from online CPR than any group class,I like the fact that you can get updates and review CPR on line,to keep your mind refreshed,with online CPR there is no pressure!Thank you soooooo MUCH"

2012-12-02

"The material provided was very helpful and easily understandable. The videos give excellent demonstrations for performing all the techniques. I will definitely use this program again in the future!"

2012-12-02

"Breaking up the material into modules made it easier to learn and retain the material. Modules were percise and to the point. "

2012-12-01

"This was the best CPR course that I have taken. It was clear and enjoyable! Great experience. Thank you!"

2012-12-01

"excellent program, more qualified and better educators than the classroom setting"

2012-11-30

"Excellent service easy to use!!"

2012-11-30

"ProTrainings is a fast, easy way to get trained. I found the video's very succinct and I liked the immediate test questions that popped up right after the trainings to secure the knowledge. The other unique feature is getting the weekly email refresher videos to guarantee knowledge retention. I would highly recommend this method to all of my OT colleagues to be prepared in the workplace."

2012-11-30

"This was awesome, the training was very informative and helpful when trying to save time and re-cert.

I was able to work both jobs today and complete my courses during my off time without all the extra running around or taking time off to do so!

2012-11-30

"This was an excellent way to get recertification!!!"

2012-11-29

"Very appropriate for paramedics who are constantly refreshing in ACLS and who don't always need CPR skills evaluations."

Share ProTrainings, LLC's store rating

ProTrainings, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ProTrainings, LLC is not a merchant member
ProTrainings, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!