9:00 am to 6:00 pm
    1 (800) 217-6785
    info@prismabanners.com

2016-08-29

Fast and accurate

"Sent file for a banner and it was done the next day. Looked beautiful!"

2016-03-26

Awesome banner experience

"That was easy. website was easy to work, the chat person was very helpful and the banner was in UPS the next morning! hoe run.
Thank you, i will be telling my friends

2015-09-02

"Over the phone help was good. No problems there. However, I ordered two products from you. The first was a pull up banner in which the pole did not slide smoothly and the "cap" on the lower pole fell off and had to be glued right out of the box.

Then I ordered some cloth banners. There are huge variations in color saturation and the banners arrived unusably wrinkled. I'm literally going to have to hand iron 50 banners. Also there was supposed to be a hem glued on the edges and there is not. Bummer.

2015-06-26

"The quality and ease of design were both outstanding. Our staff and patients have nothing but positive comments to share. I have to say I was a little unsure of what the result would be, because the cost was so reasonable. I was absolutely more than pleased. I plan to come back time and time again. I recommend for any skeptics to do the same."

2015-06-25

"Fantastic! The customer service reps were awesome, my order shipped fairly fast and the quality was awesome for the price!! Will definitely be ordering again!!"

2015-06-25

"Good product, quick service at a great price. Very satisfied."

2015-06-05

"I uploaded my banner picture to them and they looked at it. Told me and give me screenshots of any concerns and I approved and it was made and shipped on Tuesday with 3 day delivery and it was delivered early by one day from UPS (Thursday). Cost less then other sites, great color, true to what I had in picture. I would recommend them any day and will use again!!! 5 ft by 3 ft banner with shipping cost it cost me less than $45 and with a 3 hr turn around and 3 day shipping. Plus Great PRICE!! WOW"

2014-10-06

"Had problems with the website then the chat came right on and helped me."

2014-09-26

"Cost was great, shipping time was reasonable. The actual product I received looked pretty faded though; not what I was picturing!"

2014-09-25

"Their quality is excellent
I will be using them again

2014-09-23

"Our banner was supposed to have a solid black printed background, but it was more of a "dirty gray." Otherwise everything was great and overall customer service and turnaround time was exceptional!"

2014-09-15

"We've had an amazing experience with Prismabanners. Our orders always arrive on time and we always find the best prices with them!"

2014-09-11

"The staff was very helpful when their website refused to accept my upload. The posters were the right size and type but the colors were not as contract as I had hoped. Perhaps, something with my file.

I would work with this company again for large scale printing projects.

2014-09-11

"Awesome service. I will definitely ordering more. Thanks."

2014-09-10

"Ordered a 144"x30" Premium Vinyl banner and it look beautiful, great quality, and came very quickly. Will surely use this company again."

Share Prismabanners's store rating

Prismabanners is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Prismabanners is a merchant member
Prismabanners participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.