M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm

2013-01-31

"PrintGlobe has consistently provided excellent customer service, prompt response to all questions, and quality products. This order was no different than any other we have placed with PrintGlobe. Very satisfied customer."

2013-01-31

"My order with Print Globe was executed with outstanding speed, accuracy and quality! They bend over backwards to make it just plain easy and pleasant! They really care and back it up with their service! "

2013-01-30

"I always receive excellent service from Print Globe. This is my 5th year of business and each year I order gold labels for our shopping bags. They fill the order very quickly and the order arrives in perfect condition, just as requested. Friendly Customer Service + Excellent Product = Happy customer every time!"

2013-01-30

"I LOVE PrintGlobe! My account manager and all the staff are great! Very personable and friendly and always eager to help! Fast and efficient as well! I have always gotten quick responses on emails/calls and would definitely recommend them to anyone! Quality and prices are excellent and have been extremely pleased with everything thus far! Thanks! Jennifer @ Skelton Orthodontics "

2013-01-29

"PrintGlobe was fast and efficient. Our account manager was attentive, responsive and very easy to work this. I had deadlines that had to be met in a short time frame. They kept every promise they made me and the products arrived on time, looked great, and were exactly what they appeared to be in the proofs. Thank you for doing a great job! "

2013-01-25

"I was greatly pleased with the services of PrintGlobe. I received a fast quote, friendly and thorough communications and quick delivery. The labels I purchased completely met my expectations and the pricing was very competitive. I'd certainly recommend PrintGlobe and I'll absolutely be using their services again. -Ian M. (Print and Copy Center Manager)"

2013-01-16

"Very polite and courteous sales people. Fairly quick Christmas delivery, and a high quality of personalized poker chips."

2013-01-15

"PrintGlobe was fantastic to work with - our order was received quickly and looked amazing! Will definitely work with them again!"

2013-01-10

"Angela Did a GREAT job handling my order, I am very pleased and look forward to working with Pro Print in the future. "

2013-01-09

"I found Print Globe through a Google search and checked out their website and prices. They were very competitive and their communication was great. The proof process was easy and I will use them again and recommend them to friends. "

2013-01-03

"Easy, friendly, personal ordering; meticulous attention to detail; helpful with concerns; quick delivery; quality product as described; reasonable pricing. I would like to thank Matt Barry, who was diligent at the last minute in stopping an order which I had mistakenly approved. He made sure the order was retrieved, corrected and resubmitted.

2013-01-03

"Very speedy, and excellent customer service."

2013-01-02

"I love working with Print Globe! Always super helpful, and it arrived earlier than expected!"

2012-12-29

"PrintGlobe representative Angela Fugate went above and beyond to meet the needs of her customer. I was extremely impressed with her professionalism and her willingness to help. She certainly renewed my faith in customer service."

2012-12-28

"Wish I could have known the shipping charges when I started. $13 seems like a lot for shipping, especially when so many online retailers ship for free over a certain price..."

Share PrintGlobe's store rating