M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm

2016-03-28

MaDonna was here

"I am a Realtor, and I wanted something to advertise that would not mess up my car in anyway. I researched window clings. I went to this company, and consulted a customer service expert. I was very pleased, that I got my design, and the size, I wanted. They turned out perfect, and my clients are pleased to advertise because they don't damage their vehicles in any way. "

2014-10-05

"Had problems initially with this company but they have resolved the issues now. "

2014-09-24

"I haven't received my order yet, but I can already say I am thoroughly impressed with the service!! Laurie, the woman placing my order, has been so patient with our several design changes and order numbers. I couldn't be more happy. "

2013-12-17

"We ordered "leatherette" coasters for client gift baskets and based on the description online, we were expecting a leatherette (fake leather) material coaster. When we received the coaster only about 1/8 of the material was leatherette and the other 7/8ths of the thickness was cork. The online product description says nothing of cork backing. When I contacted the company to voice my dissatisfaction, their response was "while it doesn’t say that they are cork-backed, it also doesn’t say that they have a suede bottom on them". The logic in the elimination of an accurate product description is poor customer service at best. That would be like ordering a cheese burger and once it arrives it is 90% cardboard, "well it doesn't say it doesn't come with cardboard". "

2013-04-26

"I ordered custom designed wedding hand towels with a special logo. The ordered arrived quickly - and exceeded my expectations.
So grateful to Angela Fugate, and the folks at PrintGlobe for their helpful and expeditious assistance!

2013-04-25

"Job Completed: Custom Ceramic Poker Chip

Awesome experience with PrintGlobe!!! Customer service was exceptional and the final product (a ceramic poker chip designed from scratch) came out great!!! Appreciate all the help from the folks at PrintGlobe!!!!

2013-04-20

"If you are looking for high quality products at a great price look no further. What makes the experience even better is the ease of use and excellent customer service. The coasters they made for Brewers Outlet of Mt. Airy and Chestnut Hill are a huge hit. On behalf of our customers, thanks for rising above the crowd.

Cheers!

Paul
Brewers Oultet

2013-04-18

"I had a great experience working with Matt Barry of Printglobe. He made great suggestions that we used, responded in a very timely fashion and the turnaround time was wonderful. I would definitely order from PrintGlobe on behalf of my company again. "

2013-04-15

"Working with Angela Fugate was great. She was very responsive and went out of her way to assist with our order. I enjoyed working with her and will be a PrintGlobe client moving forward based on her customer service.

2013-04-12

"We love the napkins, as this is our 2nd order. Jim was very helpful and very responsive. We'll definitely order more! "

2013-04-11

"Angela was wonderful! She was very helpful and accommodating from the start, giving helpful suggestions and taking in our thoughts and ideas as well. Our padfolios came out amazing!! and we definitely know who to go to for our future marketing material needs! Thanks Angela!

Lucia Alba
VP, Operations
Wealth Financial Life

2013-04-11

"PrintGlobe produces high quality work and has very attentive customer service. I have complete confidence with every order I make."

2013-04-11

"We have been using PrintGlobe since we first opened in 2010. We ordered Custom Coffee Cups and since then we have placed several re-orders. We always have them in stock. They are excellent quality and beautiful printing. Fun House Furnishings & Design highly recommends PrintGlobe!"

2013-04-11

"My rep was very helpful! The lead time was great. Overall it was wonderful"

2013-04-10

"My order was placed on 4-1-13 over the telephone. The service I received was very friendly and informative. Any questions were answered immediately. My ordered arrived at my door on 4-10-13. You couldn't ask for better service."

Share PrintGlobe's store rating