(888) 528-0309
    info@primolights.com
    (888) 528-0309

2018-03-20

Took forever to receive my order

"Ordered from Michigan... it’s been 13 days and still have not received my order. "

2018-01-18

Customer Service

"Staff is very friendly and professional. "

2017-11-06

Fast and Easy

"Placing this order was very fast and easy!!! Thank You for creating this site user friendly!!! Will be telling everyone I know to shop Primolights!!! Have a Blessed day!!!"

2017-03-25

Very Impressed!

"I don't like to order too many items online because it is hard to visualize the item from a picture. BUT I was very impressed with the quality and workmanship for the lights I ordered! I appreciate the detail that is given with each item.....i.e. length and space between lights. AND they came in less time than given at checkout!
I am back for my second order!!!!!
Keep up the good work!
Mar

2015-11-30

"Shady and untrustworthy, bordering on fraud.
Order function on their website malfunctioned twice the day before Thanksgiving. Instead of giving a confirmation for my sale, it gave me error messages -- twice. Impossible to reach them by phone, they were closed almost the entire long weekend. Finally reached them today. Talked with someone called Nicole. Most unhelpful. Denied that they received any order even though my credit card company had already taken out the payment from my account 3 days before for the 10 items that I ordered. They claimed they had no way of checking. That the only person who could check was in Accounting and not in the office on a working Monday. Supervisor Heather was equally unhelpful. They would not commit to either refunding or reaffirming the order. They could not find out because the Accounting Dept. is the only one that can check. But there was no one in the Accounting Dept. that I could talk with. Apparently the only person in their Accounting Dept. is not at work on Cyber Monday. They would not even consider expediting the order even if they did find it. I have now lost 5 days in receiving my order, I have a worker waiting to install these lights for me. They cannot tell me if they will reverse the erroneous or fraudulent debit or resubmit the order. I would have thought that a malfunction on their website that erroneously charges customers without placing any orders would be a top priority fix for a company that values it reputation on the internet. Not so at this company. Do not do business with this shady company.

2015-10-08

"I chose the regular shipping by us mail, as I tracked it , I couldn't believe it took up to 3 days for my light to travel 70 miles"

2015-01-23

"I just wish there was more VALID coupon codes, especially for your regular/returning customers. I buy frequently.... it'd b nice to get a discount sometimes"

2015-01-08

" Hard to find lights available quickly. Searched everywhere for something different. Great selection, fair price, and quick shipping."

2014-12-17

"Several years ago I saw some lights at a house that caught my eye - red, frost, and clear mini lights. The red adds just enough color without looking garish. They are very classy looking. After trying unsuccessfully to find them locally, I took to the web and found them at Primo; bought 7 sets and then a second order of 4 additional sets. This is the first year we have lighted any of the landscaping except for spots. Now with a combination of spots, clear minis, and the new three-color minis, our home looks ready for the season. Shipment was fast and accurate and all were received in good condition. The only negative was a question by e-mail to them which went unanswered. I will continue to shop at Primo. You can't go wrong."

2014-12-17

"Do not order!! On top of shipping paid extra to expidite & still took a week to get, shady! After ordering was advised 1/2 of clips were out of stock (figured I would make due) day before package arrives they tell me other clips out of stock, due to delay notice local stores are out of stock left scrambling for clips driving all over town. This was what I tried avoiding in first place. There idea of solving problem is to send my decorations back 10 days before Christmas. Wish I spent $ elsewhere. "

2014-09-29

"Fast shipping and great product quality!"

2014-06-27

"The package was delivered by USPS rather than the Fedex option I selected. Unfortunately the package was delivered too late."

2014-06-26

"Very bright and great quality! LOVE them"

2014-06-16

"I haven't used the lights yet, but as far as price, shipping, and packaging everything was great. The website order details auto fill didn't display correctly though for some reason so my shipping information looked wrong, but arrived correctly and quickly."

2014-06-15

"Just what we were looking for, although one of the six light sets did not illuminate until I shook it several times. I hope it works when I'm ready to use it."

Share Primolights.com's store rating