Stores > Priceline.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review Priceline.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-29

Need to improve customer service

"For a company the size of Priceline, they should have a robust customer service and one that allows you to speak to an agent with a confirmed reservation. Twice, I have tried to call to resolve an issue...with no avail. Finally, I had to communicate via online chat. Not acceptable. Priceline switched the terms after my reservation was made. Wrong on so many levels. Still no resolution."

2017-09-24

Pathetic customer service

Pathetic customer service. All I heard is we apologize we can't assist you. Wouldn't be using Priceline again for sure. You charged me $25 extra and telling me that nothing can be done. Please come up with better policies to serve the customers and stop using the line "we apologize" because you actually don't mean it. This is totally unacceptable.

Name of the person I talk to is Oreo.

2017-09-06

No humanity!!

"Attempted to book a hotel to evacuate a hurricane and some how the dates were mixed up.. I called within minutes of realizing the dates were wrong however no one would help. Everyone said secondary to the non-cancellation policy we can not refund or change your dates. However, they were more than happy to cancel my room and still charge me 600$. I explained that my family and I are trying to make plans for evacuation and that this money was very important for a place to stay, however they could care less.. What a wonderful world we live in where compassion and humanity no longer exists.. I will never use Priceline again!! "

2017-09-05

Worst customer service

"I booked a 4 star hotel for one night on Priceline and paid $215. I get to the hotel it smells weird, the ambience not that great. We thought the room might be better and so we ended up checking in and it smelled like dog food. The front desk didn't want to change our room because nothing was available for that price instead want d is to pay $50 more to change
Priceline is not cancelling or refunding our reservation because of their contract with the hotel. We ended up spending $300 to get another hotel.
BAD BAD BAD

2017-08-06

Wish I could rate in the negative- one star is way to high a rating!

"Priceline booked us for a substandard hotel, where we were treated rudely and could not even stay the night based on the deplorable condition (and utterly disgusting stench!) in the room. Priceline did absolutely nothing but hide behind the deplorable management of the hotel (Best Western in Atlantic Beach, Fl- STAY AWAY!) and would not refund our money, even though health related issues prevented us from staying in such substandard conditions. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT USE PRICELINE."

2017-07-31

Americas Best Value Inn Anderson, IN

"Priceline locked us in. I saw good reviews and bad reviews about the hotel. The staff was excellent. We were needy at times and decided to stay another night 5 minutes before check out. They logged into Priceline and gave me the same price. The room was clean quiet pet friendly. The wifi did not work. But we weren't there for that. So we enjoyed our stay and would go back again!

2017-07-15

Good company gone bad?

"Good company gone bad? I have used Priceline for several years. I just completed a road trip mostly using Priceline but the experience was not very good this time. Most of the hotels have major flaws. And it seems like maybe those were the only ones who will rent with Priceline for express deals anymore. name your own price seems to be dead for the most part."

2017-07-13

book through anybody other than priceline, it's safer

"got a room at ramada in seattle, wa through priceline for 3 days. very unclean rooms, unfriendly staff and even unfriendlier management. mold in shower and old towels. when the room neighbor was so noisy, that i couldn't sleep, i decided to check out at 3 am of my first night. hotel still billed me for 3 days and priceline is backing up the hotel. the hotel won't refund any unused nights and priceline is hiding behind the hotel manager, who won't answer phone calls. beware of booking through priceline - when it says non-refundable, that means no matter what. guess, you're asking for too much if you actually want to sleep in the room you paid for."

2017-07-04

Couldn't believe it, and nothing I can do.

"So, I booked my room on an emergency basis, and my fiance and I went to 402 Hotel (formerly known as Econo Lodge) on 22nd and Douglas in Omaha NE. It being 4th of July weekend I expected it to be a higher rate, however not $80 after a 30% discount. So I checked out other options and saw that booking with priceline I got a huge discount. And normally it wouldn't be an issue, only I had $54.00 to my name and no place to go. No car. Nothing. Rock bottom. But I took advantage of the discount, came back after booking and asked for a key. Front desk clerk was absolutely rude, told us even having the confirmation we had paid in full she needed a 50$ deposit for paying with a card to make sure she gets our payment. So we asked a friend to help with that cause we didn't have the extra money. Also, we made her aware we had a small animal and didn't see where to add that on the booking info, she says NO PETS AT ALL ALLOWED HERE, KEEP IN MIND THERE ARE NO SIGNS BACKING HER STRICT NO PET POLICY. We get to our room, after finding someone to watch or pets for the night, and find there is no land line phone, no bathroom appliances such as a blow-dryer, there is food left in the fridge, and they had no alarm clock in the room even. They did, however, have a phone book in the drawer. They had the blow dryer mount in the wall and a flat screen tv. Wireless internet too. Upon having to walk to the front desk to ask how to login to Wi-Fi, I asked them why there is no phone on the room, she smirked at me and answered, and I quote, "because they are not a requirement, and the owner don't like phones in the room. Anything else? " I was so floored by her response, I found it in both parties best interest to not ask about the rest. And to blow it all out of the water, I took a look at their DIRECT website and noticed, THEY DO ALLOW SMALL PETS?!? ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! I would have rather slept outside then here and still had my 54$ but priceline does nothing, and validates their actions by doing nothing. "

2017-07-01

I booked a mystery 3 star and got a 2.5 star

"I booked a mystery 3 star express deal on Priceline.com and the hotel they gave me was used on their own website as an example of their mystery 2.5 star hotel. When I spent 50 mins on hold to speak to a manager they were not apologetic and said this particular hotel deserved a 3 star rating. Even though it had construction work and the corridor we had to walk down to access our rooms is being refurbished and looked like the zombie apocalypse. The a/c was so loud we had to turn on off, the walls were so thin it sounded like elephants above us and the room was nasty and outdated. The hotel manager was very apologetic and helpful they conceded our experience was not acceptable and gave us a discount but my issue is with Priceline for allocating us this hotel in the first place. And for not caring at all that this happened. "

2017-05-29

Don't waste your money on Priceline.

"Although most trips are probably decent, when things do go terribly wrong - they will not compensate you. My advice, give yourself some peace of mind and book elsewhere. I had the worst experience, and all I got was a silly little 'sorry'. That does not make up for the day I lost from my vacation and missing my nephew's graduation."

2017-05-26

Terrible customer Service

"It is impossible to talk to a living person to make any changes to the itinerary. The robot loop just keeps repeating until eventually disconnecting. Waste of time/money!"

2017-05-23

Terrible

"Did a search for hotels that I wanted. The site requested credit card information as if it would provide similar accommodations that book to me in a terrible place. They would not make adjustments to the reservation even though I was not trying to cancel. "

2017-05-21

Pitiful Priceline: Customer Service Failure

"I received an email from priceline on Saturday telling me that a flight i booked for next month was rescheduled. The original flight was at 7am. The new flight was at 9pm. This would take an entire day out of my family holiday. We were traveling from one area of Ecuador, to another area. I live here temporarily. And, my family is coming to visit. I have not seen them since November. It is now almost June. So, this is important.
I tried to contact Priceline via telephone. I was told to enter either a phone number, which I do not have or, our trip itinerary number. I tried for over a half hour to enter my itinerary number. I was sent back into a loop. The 'voice,' told me that the number wasn't valid. So, I tried the CHAT via their online site per the recommendation of the recording that was denying me entry. It turns out that CHAT means, distract the customer so that they will forget they are not getting anywhere with you. The CHAT persons had zero access to my account. I asked simply, for a telephone number that would allow me to go around the phone tree that would not let me enter to access a real person. They denied this. They sent me emails with 800 numbers and 888 numbers. None of which worked. Every single telephone number requires an itinerary number. Which by the way, the CHAT said was valid. But, the phone system said was not valid. I went back and forth with the chat and the phone all afternoon. I was in tears. I looked up the cancellation policy for my reservation. It stated that the policy to cancel is based on the county where the reservation was made. I used a USA credit card and address. So, I tried to get information from CHAT but, they have NO ACCESS. They again sent me to the terrible phone tree. Eventually, I somehow got an operator. I somehow got in under SOMEONE ELSES reservation! This person told me that they do not know the cancellation policy. After ALL OF THIS. I spent at least 4 hours on this project. I am livid. I am disgusted. First of all, why didn't they confirm that the flight change would be okay with me? Second, why didn't they know the cancellation policy for a ticket they sold me? It states that the cancellation policy is the country where I purchased it. So, its either USA or ECUADOR. The airline is in Ecuador. The people were unhelpful. After finally getting ahold of them, they told me that they do not know the cancel policy. Then they called the airline, which is closed on a Saturday and Sunday. So, why did they notify me on a SATURDAY that it was changed? They were useless. I am canceling. They are terrible. I will never use them again. Why don't they have a direct line that allows you to go around the Phone Tree. Terrible Terrible Terrible people and service.

2017-05-02

Don't use priceline.

"I have a horrible experience from customer service. They collect money unfairly. They don't refund money.

“Priceline Group, in charging ‘taxes and fees’ for a rental or purchase transactions that did not complete, violated various local, state and federal laws regarding the charge and collection of taxes,” according to the Priceline class action lawsuit.

I don't recommend using price line at all.

Share Priceline.com's store rating

Priceline.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Priceline.com is not a merchant member
Priceline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!