Product & services pricing 2.60/10
Customer service: 1.11/10
Return/Replacement policy: 0.19/10
2018-05-21

Looks nothing like Pictures

"This is the second time I purchased with this company and I am more disappointed than the first. I tried giving them a second chance and better selection with my order. They still managed to **** that up and I ordered 2 bodysuits. The **** bodysuits don’t even pull half way down your torso. Literally you have to wear pants that go half way up your rib cage just to attempt to wear. And the material is extremely cheap. Never purchasing from them again"

2018-05-18

Never received confirmation email upon purchase

"Recently make a purchase for ONE ITEM with PLT and usually with online purchases they send confirmation of the purchase I never received mine I thought maybe the purchase never when through but low and behold I see the purchase on my bank statement so I emailed them explaining what had happened and they responded saying that a purchase was never made and I explained to them that I want my refund if there isn’t any proof of purchase on their end and that I have bank statement to prove it still no response I’ve NEVER had this problem with fashion nova but I decided to try PLT because you have all the influencers promoting them as good company but with all this confusion I just want my money back it should never be this much to order anything online"

2018-05-17

horrible service

"paid for express delivery but my order came weeks later cause they couldnt track it. after receiving it i wasnt happy with it so i sent it back, its literally been a whole month and i still havnt received my refund. "

2018-05-16

Absolutely *****t

"Ordered ripped jeans on the 5th of may with a normal standard day delivery..it said my delivery will arrive on the 10th-11th..right now it’s th 16th and I still haven’t received anything..I’ve emailed them and even checked my tracking with Hermes and it keeps saying scheduled delivery in 24hrs but where is it??? Please fix up right now because your reputation is absolutely trash right about now...absolutely gutted "

2018-05-09

Please ladies AVOID!! Jokers

"Returned items 10 days later still waiting for refund so contacted PayPal and literally within an hour I was issued a refund despite me sending emails to PLT as there is no telephone number to contact them, needless to say my emails were ignored .

When I returned first order I had reordered a different item so they crossed over hence why I dealt With them a second time .

I ordered on the 2nd may -wasn’t even sent for delivery until the 7th so had been sitting in the warehouse still .

Hermes message me on the 10th to tell me they will deliver only to wait in all day as they didn’t due to query of address.

After trying to email PLY yet again to try and find out what was going on I eventually managed to contact Hermes to be told that those idiots had not put the house number on the parcel and due to their error they are the only ones who can rectify It ( that’s great if the company responds to your emails ) ! Nope , ignored again so parcel still sits with heremes .. 10 days after purchase .

Contacted PayPal who are now dealing with the issue to get a refund on second item .

Please avoid like the plague!!!! There are other online stores that are more professional!!! If you do sadly buy anything from these imbeciles Then make sure you purchase via PayPal where you can dispute and get a full refund .

2018-04-28

FUMING!! DO NOT BUY!

"did not come next day delivery as I paid for poor replies didn’t know where it was her self!! (Rachel) had no tracking information or email!! Ridiculous waited all day for it aswell fuming!!!!!! "

2018-04-27

Terrible!!!

"Horrible quality and looks absolutely nothing like the online pictures!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!! Opon receiving, seeing the terrible quality and that there is a cost to return there products. I threw it right in the garbage. "

2018-04-18

Not bad

"You can't expect outstanding quality from a company like PLT , its a lot like forever 21 in that way or any other disposable fashion brand. I made an order 10 days ago & i read these reviews nervous, so I messaged them on Facebook to ensure I would recieve my package in the specificed time frame, they were quick & replied in an hour and sent me my tracking code, 5 days later and i recieved my package, everything was good except one wronh necklace that I recieved which was packaged in the baggy that the original necklace I ordered would be in, also one top was sent in size US 0 but I ordered UK 4 thinking it was US 4 but my other tops were ordered in size US 4 and vice versa. The sizing could be confusing because you dont know if the numbers listed are in American or UK, the conversion is easy and it usually states that But I never know which is which. Most of the pieces didn't fit me but its too much effort having to refun or return lol. Overall 6.5/10 experience not amazing but not bad. You just have to be really cautious when ordering from PLT, can be too good to be true"

2018-04-14

Pretty Satisfied

"I was reluctant to buy from Pretty Little Things based on a few reviews. But was glad I took the chance. I ordered 5 items and only kept 1 due to sizing issues. I followed the return process and it literally took 30 days to get my refund. That's the only negative. I had to email and send proof of tracking and pictures of items returned. But once I provided all the required info the Service Team was quick and efficient. I would order from Pretty Little Things in the future!
(Just pack my patience if I have to return items)

2018-04-08

Did not receive refund

"Posted item back within one day of receiving it as the quality was terrible. Returned item using tracking and express mail. Tracked item and the company received item one month ago but I did not receive a refund or email to notify of received item. Terrible customer service and very poor communication. Asked me to email back my invoice, thank god I kept it otherwise the refund wouldn't have been processed. Never again buying from this company. I suggest if you return items, please use tracking as you may not receive your refund like I did. Also keep your copy of the invoice as they certainly don't keep it for reference."

2018-03-29

still waiting

"I placed my order on march 1st and received a confirmation email that day. Then on March 2nd I received an email saying it had been despatched and got a tracking number with that. Now it is March 30th and I still have nothing. The tracking number says it hasn't even arrived at the Aramex facility which I think is where they ship it out from. Super unreliable. :((("

2018-03-20

Order, Shipping, Product, Service

"I ordered a dress for my junior prom which is on March 24th, and I placed the order on the night of March 6. (my estimated delivery was Mar 19) I did the US standard shipping which stated 5-7 business days... as it was atleast on the 5th business day I would constantly track my dress and I got very agitated because it said It was still in the UK, but later that day it was in New Jersey. As I constantly tracked everyday after, which was 4 days, I got very worried from reading the reviews I read. I was afraid it wasn't gonna show up on time, and even not show up at all. Finally it stated on Saturday ( the 17th) that it arrived in Houston-- mention the fact i placed my order to be shipped in Louisiana. My worries started to go away and i felt more confidence it was gonna come in! On the 19th, the dress arrived at my local post office in the afternoon!!! Which I was very excited about, but the mail carriers were already sent out which meant It was gonna come in by the 20th!!! As I opened my order, everything was fine, the dress' fabric was not how i expected!!! The fabric was such good quality and thick!! I was completely satisfied, as I tried it on the dress did not disappoint!! Fitting was perfect, but was a little too slim on the waist. Even though at first it seemed like the shipping was like a whole month, it came in at 2 WEEKS!! My advice from reading a few reviews is order your order, time ahead! 2 weeks wasn't bad for international shipping!! Just wanted to state my experience and write a review, considering from my experience it would be good to read a positive review because all the reviews are mostly negative. (also contacted customer service and got a reply in atleast a day)"

2018-03-19

Bad customer service

"Ordered a dress with express shipping and took over a month to arrive, shipping was expensive and had to pay extra duties. When the dress arrived it was slightly different from the picture. I emailed them to see if i could be issued a refund on shipping and they stopped responding. "

2018-03-14

shipping, customer service and quality

"I live in Canada and my order came in 7 days using standard shipping. After placing my order my tracking number was useless, and i did not have a consistent estimated time of arrival. I read the bad reviews about shipping and got very scared so i emailed and sent a facebook message to customer service. I was expecting the worst but i got replies to both messages within 24 hours and i was provided with 2 useful links that gave me ALL the details about where my order was, when it would arrive and when it was shipped. The order came right when the links told me they would. The dress fits great and is decent quality. I would order again."

2018-03-08

DO NOT ORDER

"Do not order from this company, I have been waiting on a credit for over a month. I gave them tracking info with date and time and tracking # and it was signed by Joanna!! They claim I need to scan them the receipt that I received from UPS (that is the customer receipt, not theirs!) The order is over $300 and they are scamming me and now they have the items! THey will not respond anymore to my emails. If it was going to take longer i would understand that they may be busy but they are acting as if they didnt receive it! I will be taking this to the BBB. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!"

Share Prettylittlething.com's store rating