Stores > Prettylittlething.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.17/10 0.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.34/10 0.34/10
Voice your opinion! Review Prettylittlething.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-16

Do not use!

"I placed a large order of £200, returned all items except one. They only part refunded my order & are denying all items were received. All items were in the same bag, they confirmed receipt of all items in the refund emails however the number of items & costs were incorrect. Now they will not refund the remaining items even though I have sent proof of delivery via tracking link & also sent them the refund emails I received.
Will never use again. Clothes did not meet my expectations & correspondence has been shocking.

2018-02-14

They only sent me one boot! Horrible Customer Service! NEVER AGAIN!

"This company has horrible customer service and screwed up my order! I ordered boots from PLT on Feb 5 2018. My package arrived on February 12 2018. I opened the package and there was only one boot in the bag! With an invoice from January 20 2018! On the invoice from January 20 which is clearly someone elses invoice, someone had written in pen "only one boot". I then e-mailed them about my experience and now I have to drive 1 hour from my house to drop off the package and wait for them to refund me. What a joke, never ordering from here again. So many better sites then PTL, waste of time and money!"

2018-02-05

GYM WEAR VERY BAD QUALITY

"Ordered three outfits.. the material is so thin and cheap that the bottoms are sooo see through! If you want to squat at the gym these are not for you! "

2018-02-03

Horrible Experience

"This company sent me a used, smelly shirt covered in dog hair with the tags detached. They will not pay for return shipping, which is completely irresponsible! So, I have a used, dog hair infested shirt, but in order to return it, I have to lose more money. Please be careful before purchasing from this company!"

2018-02-02

Terrible company and customer service

"No delivery. Terrible customer service.

Just an all around bad company who just want your money and don’t care about the customers

2018-01-24

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM PLEASE READ REVIEWS FIRST

"The clothes were horrible quality so I returned them!! After a month they did not refund me my money and with the horrible customer service I was in contact with, they told me they will not give it to me. Horrible! I was emailing them and they would take days to answer and their response was that they had no proof when it was clearly delivered back to them. They took my money and would refuse to give it back. I just hope someone reads this and chooses not to buy from them with the experience I’ve had I hope it benifits someone else. There are plenty of websites I love shopping online at that are reliable but this website is the worst I’ve ever shopped at I am still so shocked and this happened to me in November! They deleted my review so I wanted to write another one to make sure it post this time. "

2018-01-22

THEY DO NOT REFUND YOU FULLY

"Cheap tat I recently ordered from here and had to return the whole order ASAP i was charged for standard shipping as it wasn’t free. But when refunding me back they denied to refund back the shipping charge which I paid.

This is WRONG for online distant selling act it says you must refund the whole order including delivery charge unless of course the customer has partially returned the order. My order was fully returned I kept none of the goods yet they have kept the postage cost.

I would not recommend ordering from this cheap site the clothing has poor fit not made true to size at all. Their response is poor it’s been weeks now and they have not replied back to my email.

You cannot tell customers oh too bad we won’t refund the delivery you paid because that’s our shipping cost. You sent me crap which was not fit for a dog I returned it fully so I expect a FULL refund with the shipping cost I paid. £3.99

2018-01-17

awful customer service

"placed my order on a next day delivery 6 days later am still waiting for purchases. customer services non-responsive and telling me to look on couriers website which provides no further information

have requested to cancel order and receive refund and am still waiting a response

suggest placing orders through more reliable company

2018-01-17

Amazing

"I saw all these reviews after I purchased my itmn and regretted my decision but it was the complete opposite!
I had this SAVER delivery code (free) as they do them every 2 hours so used that expecting my delivery was going to be weeks and weeks but no! It came the next day !!!! I'm so amazed the quality of my itmn it is fabulous would 100% but from there again . But it all depends where u live what postage u use e.c.t it came with Hermes and usually Hermes is terrible but somehow they were speedy !!

2018-01-16

terrible company

"I have ordered express and paid the extra $ for this a few times now, and each time my items have been extremely late! One order took over 3 weeks to arrive!!! Whenever I email customer service about this I get no response! They’re stealing our money that we pay to have our items express posted and their so called “customer service” is absolute crap! I’ve never had an experience like this with any other clothes company. "

2018-01-14

IF THEY HAD MINUS STARS I WOULD AWARD THOSE!

"BUYERS BEWARE! Poor customer service. Getting the run around. Extreme frustration. Feeling ripped off. Don't do as they say. Return procedures TERRIBLE , LENGTHY and STILL UNRESOLVED."

2018-01-14

Worst cystoker service. Never sent order

"Pretty little thing is a scamming company which takes no pride in customer services. They never sent an order I made in decemeber 2017 and never responded to my many emails asking of its whereabouts (I received an email that said it is being processed but then nothing after that regarding shipping and tracking etc.) When I try to track it I am told by a generated message that tracking information will be made available when the parcel is handed to the courier. Strangely enough I received another order that I made a week after ordering the initial one. But still no sign of the first one. The customer service never responds to my emails further than an automated reply saying they have received my enquiry.
The clothes are terrible quality and cheaply made. Definitely not worth the money spent. I will never shop here again. Perhaps I will try tweeting this review to them @OfficialPLT_CS

2018-01-10

Late delivery and no reply from customer services

"I ordered 2 items from you and they were of a good quality when they eventually came. I ordered next day delivery and I had an email to say they had been delivered when they had not. Therefore I emailed pretty little thing to complain and ask where my parcel was. In the end the parcel arrived the day after however I needed the dress I purchased for that night as I was going out. Therefore I wasted money on a dress as that was the only occasion I bought it for. However the thing that has dissapointed me most is the fact I emailed the customer services team and they never replied I emailed again and still nothing. I will never purchase anything from yourselves again as you are an unreliable company and do not respond to customer complaints which I think is unbelievable seeming as you are an online only company and therefore should have a good communication line between yourselves and the customers who you have taken money from"

2018-01-10

If hey had minus stars I would award those

"Much the same as other reviews I placed an order on next day delivery on the 1st Jan that has failed to arrive Hermes stated problems accessing my address ( I live on a main rd). I've now contacted PLT in excess off 12 times only to be fobbed off if they bother responding at all. This is the 4th order with PLT. The first didn't arrive 2nd did but not next day as stated. 3rd delivered to wrong address 4th still waiting as of now.

I have raised a case on resolver and would encourage people to do the same I've also posted on their Facebook page.... that response is also a joke!!!! All in all they need to spend less on advertising campaigns and something on decent customer service I'm seriously considering organising a protest outside their offices!!!!!

2018-01-08

The worst online shop!

"I've ordered from PLT a few times. I realised that the majority of items are awful quality but I gave them a few chances. One of my friends also told me that they take weeks to refund you. December 2017 I placed an order for 5 items and paid £3.99 for delivery. It was supposedly out for delivery when Hermes requested a return to sender. There was absolutely no reason for this as my order was supposed to be delivered to a shop via collectplus. Hermes are a terrible delivery service. PLT refunded me, however they kept £2.50 and this was not the delivery fee. I emailed asking why they kept £2.50 and they refunded it. Stupidly, I re-ordered the items that I wanted to try. I received the second order, discovered that one of the dresses was faulty and the rest was cheap/poor quality. So I returned it all. Again, I received a refund, and this time it was short of £3.65. After emailing them asking why them keep short changing me they refunded it with no explanation. I hope everyone checks their refund amounts as it's very suspicious that this happened to me twice within one month. If they do this to every customer they will make a lot of money. "

Share Prettylittlething.com's store rating

Prettylittlething.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Prettylittlething.com is not a merchant member
Prettylittlething.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!