Product & services pricing 2.71/10
Shipping & packaging: 1.85/10
Customer service: 1.25/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.00/10
2018-08-19

Disgusting excuse for customer service

"Never Order From Them!! I ordered a beautiful maxi dress for a wedding. They sent me flip flops by accident and told me that I have to PAY to return the flip flops that THEY sent me by mistake. They then told me that I can just reorder the dress and that they will not be sending it to be to fix their **** up.The customer service is terrible. I was just passed around from person to person. I will now not have a dress for the wedding that I am in and I ordered sooo long ago and on top of that I am out money and have a pair of really ugly flip flops to show for it. Disappointing for such a big brand."

2018-08-18

would give zero stars

"Don’t order from this company!!! Ordered and 4 days have gone by and my items still haven’t shipped. Bought these items for a trip, and at purchase was told the delivery would be August 22, now after reaching out too several places and finally getting a FB response I was told they still haven’t shipped and won’t be here until the 24th AFTER I LEAVE TO GO ON MY TRIP. This company won’t honor the original ship date or cancel the order. EVEN THOUGH IT HASNT SHIPPED. This is ridiculous. Scam. Ripoff. Don’t order from here"

2018-08-18

DISGUSTING.

"DISGUSTING. Sent 3 items back to them and got refunded for two and not the third one. Spoke to 'Hollie' at customer service who did NOTHING to help me at all apart from copy and paste the fact they can do nothing without proof of receipt. I work for a CHOICE store, and we go above and beyond to make sure our customers are satisfied, even if it means looking back on cameras to see who's handled the orders, so we don't STEAL anyones money that they work hard for!!! After spending hundreds previously, NEVER spending my hard earned money with them ever again."

2018-08-10

Smdh

"I’m extremely disappointed in how my order was handled. I ordered my dresses over a month ago. They sent the wrong size and you would think customer service would be more than helpful with express shipping my order to correct the issue just like any other vendor would. For example, fashion novo offers 2 day shipping. If it’s longer than two days or if any issues were to occur, they will send you a REALLY nice coupon to use on your next order along with reaching out to let you know what happened so you’re not sitting around, twirling your thumbs not knowing what in the heck is going on. But no. They weren’t. Not at the least bit. I found out myself. I had to reorder myself. Ship the wrong order back. And hope and pray that my new order would arrive on time. I have two events this weekend that I ordered them for. I was assured by customer service that they would arrive on time. So when the day came that my order would arrive.... it didn’t. I contacted CS again and they stated it would come two days later. Which would be today, the day of event number 1. Checked the mail. And of course my order was not delivered. I’m livid! If I were a celebrity like the Jenner’s or the Kardashian’s, CS would have bent over backwards to correct the issue. But instead they were like, "

2018-08-08

Order didn't arrive

"I ordered a shirt for my mum, she's going to a wedding on Friday. I picked 3-5day delivery, so today was the last day to get delivered in time. I then received an email TODAY saying they'd over sold the item and it wasn't in stock, so I'd be getting a full refund, then loads of excuses as to why it didn't come.
I'm not interested in excuses. I ordered the item on the 2nd so why wasn't I told this before? Why did it let me order it if it wasn't in stock?! So today I had to go shopping when I'm unwell to get a new outfit. Not impressed, will not be shopping with them again.

2018-08-01

Bad service

"made myself clear I do not want the items as they arrived late and I would be on holiday. They agreed to cancel. Yet without my permission deliverd to a neighbour I do not trust. and now I am on holiday and cannot do anything about it. Disgraceful "

2018-07-20

VERY HAPPY

"I feel bad for everyone with a bad experience! I don’t understand why actually. I live in The Netherlands and I would think everything would be more complicated if I would order something, but I’m very happy with PLT. I ordered two times and both of my orders came with in one week! And the clothes fit amazing (make sure u order one or two sizes bigger and everything is OK!)

****

2018-07-06

BADDDDDDDD

Extremely bad!!!!!!!!!!
I had ordered a dress for my birthday,
Mu order was confirmed , I had paid and everything was done.
Literally a week after I still did not receive my order. I emailed customer service and they informed that the item was sold out even tho at the time of purchase there were multiple dresses and all sizes were available of that dress.
This is so dissapointing having a birthday dinner planned and now its weekend and I literally do not have time to look for a dress!
Bad bad bad bad !!

2018-07-01

Don't trust Pretty Little Thing just from what they show on their instagram

"Had a truly horrible experience with the UK customer service - they were condescending and rude. Really made me feel anxious and like my complaint wasn't valid. Every email I received back from them it was clear that they were all sat around together laughing at my complaint as there were around 4 different people I had to communicate with. I would really advise nobody to buy from here - go on ASOS they're so friendly and nice whenever you have anything wrong with an order. ASOS is friendly towards all customers - not just the celebs you see on instagram flogging their material which they got for free (this is what PLT does). Instagram shows not a true side to this company so please don't believe it girls!"

2018-06-29

Next day delivery- lies!!

"I ordered a dress for my friend and I for a ball. The dresses never came the next day and it took over a week for them to arrive. I am fuming as it caused so much unnecessary stress!! Would not recommended next day delivery or depend on it!! Never again!!"

2018-06-26

Bad experience !

"I once ordered something with next day delivery and I paied and extra £5.99 and it never came until 6 days later and then they made up excuses saying that the driver can’t find your house liek that isn’t my problem so they randomly cancelled my items and refunded the money ! Surely I ordered that items so it could come to me and not for plt to text me after 6 days saying the driver never found your house"

2018-06-21

Pretty little thing

"Would like to say that I’ve ordered from PLT a fair few times and most of the time the clothing is good and delivery is usually on the same date as said. However I recently ordered some “paper bag” waist trousers in grey with white stripes and they were so see through"

2018-06-20

insane

"to begin with i have previously ordered from this website 1 year ago and everything went fine but this time I have ordered clothes worth over 200 $ 3 times !! and I got no confermation email whats so ever i even added the "no-reply "to my contcatcs as they suggested so it wont end up in my junk or spam folder and the confermation eneded up in non !!. I am beyond dissapointed at this point for not only getting my hopes up but also wasting my time and money. I never in my life wrote a bad review or took the time out of my day to write one but this is beyond me. AND I PAYED EXTRA SHIPPING.pft all i want are my clothess is that too much to ask !

2018-06-19

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE & NO CLOTHES SENT OUT

"I ordered on the PLT site on June 6th & received shipping confirmation a few days later. The website shows the items were delivered to my home on the 12th & it was not. I did not receive anything at my door or in my mailbox like the two shipping couriers websites stated. I order packages regularly & actually live in an area where parcels are in a protected area until picked up by the tenant. Once reaching out to the pretty little thing customer service contact through their website as well as their Instagram customer service & promotional accounts there was still no response to my initial email issue UNTIL I started actively informing potential customers of their less than impressive customer service. Since then I have finally received an email response back with them informing me they would still like to take extra time to avoid giving me a refund or at the very least re-issue my items. DO NOT WASTE YOUR OWN TIME/MONEY with this company. There are several "boutique" style sites that have the same (or comparable) items for the same prices."

2018-06-16

Horrible shipping

"I ordered almost a month before my event and my clothes were still late even after they gave me a delivery date. They also have horrible customer service and don’t respond to emails and there is no point in tracking your order because they take forever to update it."

Share Prettylittlething.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!