Stores > Prettylittlething.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.35/10 1.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.08/10 1.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review Prettylittlething.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-20

NO ORDER RECEIVED!

"I placed an order worth nearly $300 with this website on 08/11. It is now 21/11 and I HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING!
Their customer service team is incredibly dismissive, particularly, Irfan and Katherine, who both said they would investigate my claim, but never contacted my again to let me know how their 'investigation' was going.
No one is giving me the answer to my only question: Where is my order?
I feel completely robbed and violated of my hard earned money and completely stressed and upset that I have not received items I brought for upcoming events this week.

2017-11-20

Refund still not received

"I shipped my return to the address sent for returns. Order was received by seller warehouse on 10-30. I’ve yet to receive anything, no emails or refund. I opened a case with PayPal and that was denied because PLT said I did not return the items. Sad part I still have the return USPS tracking showing that it was delivered. I also was in contact with PLT customer service who mentioned yes they reviewed my tracking info but I would have to wait 21 more days for items to reach their warehouse... is this a joke??!! Like seriously I have to wait over a month for a $53 refund??? When it took less than a few mins to process my order and take my funds?

This is truly sad!

9405503699300122183222 Is my usps tracking number

Too bad I can’t post the picture that shows the return delivery to the warehouse in Atlanta

2017-11-16

Unacceptable way to run a business they should be shut down!

"My daughter ordered a dress, they took her money, then we got an email saying refund on way with 3 to 5 days as dress out of stock! They should not take you money in the 1st place if dress unavailable this needs to be stated on their website. So daughter has no dress and no money to buy another as needs to wait for her refund. Very unfair disgusting and they should not be allowed to do this. DO NOT PART WITH YOU MONEY AT PLT!"

2017-11-14

HORRIBLE

"I am very disappointed with the experience i have had with PLT. They first sent me the wrong item and then told me they could not send me the correct one, even though the item i wanted was still available in my size on their website. They told me I had to send back the incorrect item first and pay for shipping and then i would get refunded. Second, I returned an item and never saw the refund. I contacted them, and they said they never received it, even though the postage tracking said it had arrived. PLT owes me money as well as the correct product. DO NOT ORDER WITH PLT. The customer services is HORRIBLE and you will end up just losing money. Go to other sites like ASOS; they are much better."

2017-11-12

One of the worst customer service experiences ever

"One of the worst customer service experiences ever.. I have given this website multiple tries but everytime my cancel either gets cancelled or some other lame excuse. I am so outraged, I had to follow up myself one time and it was a very big order only to be told that they cancelled my order and they admitted it was their fault but no compensation or legitmate reason behind this, they said it was "their bad". Never ordering from here again."

2017-11-01

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

"The site says 5-7 day shipping which is a complete lie. Two weeks after ordering, I hadn't been notified about my order being shipped. I contacted them and within a few days they told me my package has failed to leave the warehouse and this is very "rare". This site is not trust worthy. Don't do it to yourselves girls "

2017-10-28

Worst customer service ever

"Worst website!!! Do not buy from this site!!!! Took my money, 10 days later didn’t hear or receive anything. Contacted them on social media sites and emails, took a few attempts to get in touch with them. Very frustrating to deal with. After finally getting a reply, they tell me my package is ‘lost in transit’ so they cancelled my order. Ridiculous! Do not buy from them!!!!"

2017-10-27

Shipping is useless

"I ordered a top with express postage hoping that it would arrive within 4 days (as said on their website). The top arrived over 2 weeks later (having paid express) and they refused to refund me for the "postage malfunction". "

2017-10-25

Appallling customer service and no refund!

"This company's customer service is absolutely non existent. I sent back a faulty dress, they acknowledged receipt and have still not refunded me. You cannot speak to anybody, you just get emails from a different person every time asking for exactly the same information and then telling me that they have had a problem with their refund system but it will be fixed within 24 /48 hours. This has been going on for weeks. Think twice before using this company"

2017-10-23

Shocking Customer Service

"This companies customer service is non existent. Their website produced multiple orders (4) in error, they then charged me for 5 items. The goods have been returned yet they still have not returned the payments to my credit card. You cannot speak to anybody, you just get emails from a different person every time. I have contacted my credit card company to stop the payments. Think twice before using this company."

2017-10-19

They just take your money

"Ordered with express shipping (4 working day delivery) and 6 working days later I'm still waiting. Emailed them 2 days ago and still waiting on a response, also messaged the facebook page and no response
I will definitely be telling all friends and family to be avoiding this site
Not happy

2017-10-16

Rubish

"Nothing looks like in the pictures,cheap material and horrible products,worse money spending in my life!!!"

2017-10-11

Don’t buy from them! They’re big scammers!

"Don’t buy from this seller: PrettyLittleThing.

They have plenty of bad reviews online, but the fact that they delete all the bad comments from all their verified Social Media accounts and pay influencers to promote #PrettyLittleThing makes it look like it’s a legit business when it’s not.

The company has a terrible customer service, provide fake order/tracking numbers (and even use a shady website that doesn’t belong to DHL so they can gain time while avoiding payment cancellations) and if you’re lucky enough to get a package delivered to you, you’re going to realize their products look nothing like the pictures, have cheap materials and the sizes don’t match with their guide.

Make sure you check all their bad reviews before you actually consider to buy anything from #PrettyLittleThing.com website:

#Scam #Scammers

2017-10-06

avoid!!

"paid express shipping stating 4 days max unless extremey remote which i am not, suckered in by low prices but its more than a week later and my order still isnt in the country. customer service ****, clothes are crap and the reviews on this site tell the story, stay away"

2017-10-04

Horrible Customer Service

"In August I order $200 worth or clothes, after receiving a confirmation email i check my account to realise they have taken $200 out of my account 3 times. I tried to get in contact with them got nothing back for a few days and then received three emails saying they have sent my order 3 times!!! I finally got a response form Pretty Little Things saying I have to send it back and then they will refund me. I sent two orders back the day i got them (with tracking) they received them 2 days later. I has now been a month since they received them and i still have not got all my money back. They refused to give me a refund for the amount it cost me to ship back to them. I am so disgusted in the lack of customer service. Will never order from this site again- the quality of some of the clothes were horrible as well. "

Share Prettylittlething.com's store rating

Prettylittlething.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Prettylittlething.com is not a merchant member
Prettylittlething.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!