Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-04-03

On advice

"My daughter got poor marks in her exams. My friend advised me to contact premiere tutor, they provided best tutor for my daughter."

2018-03-27

User friendly

"This website is easy to use. It fulfilled my need of a tutor in few days."

2018-03-23

Buyer beware! You Might need your lawyer on stand by!

"Once the your card goes through, good luck. I filled out a questionnaire from Premier tutoring online using google search for help in math. I was called within 10 mins, and I was told sure we know can help right away. When I asked how much it would be. I was asked a few short questions about the subject I needed help with, then I was told of (3) packages. I chose the $60 an hour deal, because I was told by the representative this is the best value! I agreed, because I was in need to graduate finally and get a diploma. At that time I gave my card number and after it cleared I was asked when would you like to set up your first appointment. I said would Saturday work? They said sure they will assign me someone. I looked at my bank card that I was charged $1800. I was in shock. The next day friday, I was assigned a tutor and he said that he can not make Saturday he is already booked, how about next week. I contacted the service and the representative told be because I haven’t used the service yet that there is a two session minimum and I’m not eligible for a refund until I have met with two tutors. I said I’m not going to use the service, $1800 isn’t anything I can afford as a college student. At this time they have not given me a refund. The only a response I have gotten is that they will try to convince the managers at premier tutoring to give me SOME FORM OF A REFUND (possibly a charge of 2 sessions plus a service fee), but no promises. I said I haven’t used any service at all; more over, what service fee? I have had just 3 phone conversations in 4 business days. Her response to that was that we have put in a lot of work to pair you with a tutor, and this is the process. I said what work? I haven’t met with anyone or used your service. She replied, “well I’m not going to argue with you, I’ll call you back on Monday to see if we can help you.” I told her that if I get anything less than of a 100% refund I will see you in court! If I could give this service less than 1 star I would. You do not pray on people in need of help, then give them the task of trying to get your money back."

2018-03-23

Maths Tutor

"My maths tutor got shifted to new place. I was searching for a tutor. This website helped me to get one. "

2018-03-22

Tutor in my location

"I live in a society where no tutor is available. My exams were near but was struggling to find tutor. Premiere tutoring provided a tutor before my exams. I am happy."

2018-03-21

My Sister is happy

"I had hired many tutors before, but they were not cooperative and also didn't taught well. Premiere tutoring got her a new tutor who is professional and well behaved. My sister is now happy."

2018-03-20

Perfect place to get tutor

"Premier tutoring is the perfect place to get your tutor. I got a professional tutor in few days."

2018-03-20

Exquisite tutoring services within a great budget.

"My Son was poor in studies. I was not able to find a good tutor for all subjects within my budget. Premiere tutoring allotted a best tutor who is teaching my son and helped him to excel in studies. Even his school teachers are happy with his growth. "

2018-03-19

Best home tutor in the town.

"I am living with my aunt. I had problem in two subjects Physics and chemistry. Here I couldn't find a home tutor for my locality. Premiere tutoring availed a good home tutor for me."

Unbeatable Service!

"From start to finish, Premier Tutoring was incredibly pleasant to work with. From the sales team to the team that matched me, everybody addressed me with respect and care. I got set up with my tutor within a few days and he is fantastic. Highly recommend this service. "

Great Company

"I hired a calculus tutor through Premier Tutoring. I had very specific requests such as when I was available and the credentials I wanted my tutor to have. Premier tutoring did a fantastic job in providing me the best tutor! "

2018-03-16

Exquisite tutoring services within a great budget.

2018-03-15

Excellent tutoring which helped my daughter

"Premiere tutoring helped me to get one of the best and professional tutor for my daughter.

2018-03-12

"I called them on the phone and the operator was courteous and professional. They found me a tutor quickly and I’m very happy with the level of instruction and attention to detail."

Helpful (1) Cool

2017-10-31

My son’s journey

"I got my son a Chemistry tutor and a Biology tutor when he was a high school freshman because he was about to fail both classes. A few semesters later, he is being considered for advanced placement in both."

Share Premiertutoring.com's store rating

Premiertutoring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premiertutoring.com is a merchant member
Premiertutoring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.