Product & services pricing 9.63/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.57/10
Customer service: 9.60/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.55/10

Thanks a lot

"I got a very good physics teacher from this site. Very confident and punctual. I used to hate this subject but now I have started loving it. Thanks to this site for this."

Excellent Excellent Excellent

"This site actually saved me from getting poor grades in my college exams. I got a very good teacher from this site who helped me at the eleventh hour with dedication and clarity. I passed my exams with good grades. Thank you premier tutoring."

Loved their Prompt Services

"I was overwhelmed to get a teach from this site with 2 hours of registration. The transparency and control is very good and efficient. Thank you so much."

Good teacher for my Son

"My son was really weak in science and I was looking for a good teacher to help him in his secondary exams. This site helped me to find a really good one. He is a very dedicated and experienced teacher and my son is very much sorted after his guidance. Thank you Premier tutoring services."

2018-09-12

"I was having problems in my corporate research paper and I wanted a good help for the same. I got a very good teacher from this site who helped me to get an A in the paper. I passed my course with flying colors."

Good Psychology Teacher

"I got a very good psychology teacher here. He understands my weakness and explains every concept in detail. Thanks to this site for making me come across such a good teacher."

Excellent tutor arena

"I found this site to be a very helpful one. I got a very good psychology teacher here. Its been a long time since he is teaching me and the results are very good. Thanks to this site."

Good English Teacher

"I am from Africa and shifted recently. My English was poor and so was my vocabulary. I got a good English teacher at Premier tutoring services who helped me to become a confident English speaker and writer. Thank you so much.

Nice Mathematics Teacher

"I was pretty weak in Math and wanted a tutor badly for improving my Mathematics concepts. I got a very good math tutor here and now my scores have improved a lot. My concepts and confidence are much better than before. Thanks to the Premier tutoring services and their team. They were a savior."

2018-08-02

They refuse to refund the payment after 3 weeks without service

"this is the email after 3 weeks without start the tutoring service: They decided send me a vacations to avoid send a tutor!!

”Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out. As we've previously mentioned, you do not qualify for a refund given our policy as stated online. If you're still looking to pursue this option, we'd be happy to discuss further at 786-480-1393. We are in the process of re matching you, and we understand you will be enjoying a vacation this weekend. Your tutor will be ready to go upon your return. ”

2018-05-08

My Competitive exam

"I am appearing for a competitive exam. No tutor was available for short term. Premieretutoring.com is the place where I got a tutor within short time for my exams. The tutor is well experienced and teaches me well."

2018-05-06

Solved my queries

"I had many queries about the home tutor service provided by premiere tutoring. They solved all my queries and removed my doubts very well. I like their assistance on email."

2018-05-05

best tutor

"Premiere tutor gave me the best tutor which was a great help for me. My tutor teaches me my subjects deeply and made me understand things easily. My tutor is best."

2018-05-05

I will try it too.

"My mother called premiere tutoring for a home tutor for my younger sister. Her tutor helped her and improved her score. I am thinking to get my tutor from here. "

2018-05-04

Improvement in biology

"Biology was a nightmare for me because of which my overall score remains low, now with a teacher found through premiertutoring i am in a safe zone and now improving scores."

Share Premiertutoring.com's store rating

Premiertutoring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premiertutoring.com is a merchant member
Premiertutoring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.