10am - 6pm, M-F

Product & services pricing 8.53/10
Chance of future purchase: 9.14/10
Customer service: 9.71/10
2018-09-12

Competence and grace galore!

"Brooke, Matt and the entire team are amazing and always help us meet tight deadlines with competence and grace! THANK YOU!"

Posted Sep-12-2018

“Breanna, We're always happy to help! This rush order will be to you on time! Thank you for trusting us with your orders, and thank you for the review! ”

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"Had to purchase a banner stand that was discontinued and the customer rep found one in inventory. FANTASTIC THANKS"

2018-09-11

"We used you in the past, this is a new order."

Posted Sep-11-2018

“Jan, So happy to have you back. This Hopup Backlit graphic should be delivered on the 20th. Thanks for the order and review. Let us know if there is anything else we can do.”

Replacement Rods

"I found your website user friendly and your prices compatible. However, your shipping rates are as much as the product that I ordered, which is not good customer service. You need to offer perhaps other shipping options like USPS. "

Posted Sep-11-2018

“Laurie, First off I'm happy you found the replacement part you needed on my site. I know most companies won't offer parts, which leaves customers buying new stands which can get very expensive. Secondly, I'm sorry you feel like the cost of shipping is too much. We use UPS, because they're reliable and you can hold them accountable. In the past when we have allowed the use of USPS we had too many orders never show up, or it showed up broken. USPS won't really help our customers when this happens. We also don't have a regular pick up from them, as it's not offered in our area, so this also made it too hard to meet customers timelines. We go above and beyond so our customers are taken care of the first time, which is great customer service. Thank you for the review. ”

2018-09-09

"shipping charges seemed high"

Posted Sep-11-2018

“Doug, Thanks for the review and feedback. These SnapGraphics do tend to run a little high in shipping cost. Not because of their weight, but the length. This is a 48" tall item. UPS calculates shipping by dimensional weight these days. Hope this helps explain the $37.70 shipping cost for the 7 of these Grippers. Please let me know if you have any other questions. ”

2018-09-07

Excellent Service

"Very glad to order from Power Graphics again. Although they're using a new manufacturer for the tube banner display we ordered in the past, they are still printing graphics for the old-style frame. Very pleased!

I also called them on the phone — very friendly. Thank you!

Posted Sep-11-2018

“Joel, You're correct! We will always be able to custom print, regardless of the change in manufactures. We know products are going to be updated or changed. We want to make sure what you currently have can still be updated and used. Thanks for the new order and for the great review. We look forward to may more orders with you. ”

2018-09-05

Smart Ordering Process

"I love that The system saves me money and tells me I only need three-day shipping instead of 2-day shipping. Also talked to a rep online regarding a different question and she was So helpful!"

2018-09-04

best pull up banner ever

"i like the units they don't come back"

Posted Sep-04-2018

“Ben, Thank you for the review and the order. These Metro Table Top's are great! Let us know when you get them.”

2018-08-30

Our Go To Banner Company

"We love Power Graphics, affordable and wonderful customer service!"

Posted Sep-04-2018

“Jared, We love our Curl Free material. It's by far our most popular material. So glad it keeps working for you! We love your Alpaca banners.

2018-08-25

My giclee art prints are beautiful! Thank you, Matt

"Thank you for all you do!"

Posted Aug-28-2018

“Perry, It's easy to reproduce such great images. We are always so happy to see your orders. Please let us know if you need anything else.”

2018-08-24

Schweetness

"Jump on that banner parts-gettin' bandwagon, whoopee, yeehaw!"

Posted Aug-28-2018

“Jose, I can't disagree with your enthusiasm! I'm glad we had the part you needed so you didn't have to purchase a whole new stand. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks for the exciting review!”

2018-08-23

Your shipping prices are outragous

"We ship cases that are full and they are half the price to ship than you charge. And 30 dollars to ship 3 tiny latches??!! I'm sure this makes people think you make money off of shipping."

Posted Aug-23-2018

“Erika, Anytime you feel like something isn't quite right we'd love to hear from you. In this case you entered the suite information in the city field which caused UPS to default the address and quoted the wrong amount. So you're actually not paying $30 for latches. The latches ship in the case. We've fixed your address, and made sure you were charged the correct amount for shipping. We do get good rates from UPS because of how much we ship, but that doesn't mean our rate is better than yours. Please feel free to ship on your own account if you have one. Let me know if you have any other concerns or questions. Thank you for the order and the feedback.”

2018-08-16

Meh

"It was just Meh. The website is hard to use and I wish you had item or SKU numbers to reference so my purchasing dept could do this instead of me wasting my time doing their job."

Posted Aug-16-2018

“Matthew, Thank you for the order and the review. We’d be interested to hear what you found difficult to use about the website. We’ve spent a lot of time making it simple to use, and most customers we hear from find it easy and intuitive, so if you could provide more detail about what you didn’t like, other than no SKUs, that could be very helpful as we’re always trying to improve our site. As for the SKU issue, we find that product names are easier for most people to remember, so we use those instead of a code or part number. If you could let your purchasing department know the name of the item you want, I’m sure they could order it that way so you don’t have to.”

2018-08-10

catchy

"Stands are a great price for my customers."

Posted Aug-28-2018

“Matthew, We love these Econo X banner stands. We love the price too! Thank you for the orders! ”

2018-08-09

shipping costs!

"my shipping cost was double my product. WOW. 2 day was less than standard shipping. Odd."

Posted Aug-28-2018

“David, The product you ordered was 96" long. UPS does dimensional weight, which means they charge what ever is greater between the size and the weight. This goes over their "standard" size and is considered a large package and that fee alone is $80 from UPS. I hope this helps explain the shipping cost.”

Share power-graphics.com's store rating

power-graphics.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

power-graphics.com is a merchant member
power-graphics.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.