Stores > power-graphics.com

877-389-8645

Product & services pricing Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review power-graphics.com by clicking a star below.

2017-12-04

"Overall good. I expect the product to be satisfactory. The shipping cost was more than the product itself. It doesn't cost $40 to ground-ship a few pounds across the country."

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“Rich, I know during your ordering process we chatted a few times. We even talked about you using your FedEx#, not sure why you decided not to? I know since UPS went to dimensional weight on everything it's taken even small packages and made them more to ship. Unfortunately with this bag being over 60" UPS also adds a handling fee on top of it's regular rate, so the $39.27 you're paying is what UPS is charging. Let me know what FedEx said and why you went with our UPS. Thanks, Rich.

2017-12-01

"Matt Holman was very helpful and a joy to work with."

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“Susan, Thank you for letting us know that! Matt really works hard to make sure customers orders and art files are perfect. ”

2017-11-30

my favorite project team!

"we do a lot of crazy projects, and P-G always comes thru with superior quality, effort, and product!!"

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“Jennifer, Your orders are a lot of fun for us to do, and this image for this order is awesome! Please send us pictures once it's installed. As always if you need anything let us know.”

2017-11-21

Step by Step Help

"Julie was so helpful and patient as she walked me through each step of picking the perfect door sign for our new business. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you!!"

Rep reply posted Nov-21-2017

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“Erica, We're so excited to add you and your successful Midwifery and Wellness clinic to our family. We think these door signs will help your branding and customer flow. If you need anything else please let us know. ”

2017-11-10

Awesome - Awesome - Awesome!

"thank GOD for Brandon and Brooke and the whole team! We will be able to meet our deadline for the Friar's Vocation Event on Nov 16. We WILL be ordering more banner in the future!"

Rep reply posted Nov-10-2017

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“Joanne, I show this order will deliver on the 15th so you'll be able to look at everything before the show starts. Thank you so much for letting us know how much support you got from us here! If you ever need anything else, please let us know. Thanks!”

2017-11-09

Great service

"Very helpful getting me what I need."

Rep reply posted Nov-09-2017

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“Johnathan, So glad we can help. Replacement parts are hard to find, so I'm happy we had them for you. Thank you for doing the survey your feed back is really important to us.”

2017-10-31

"You were very helpful and made it easy for me to order!!"

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“Johnny, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We really appreciate it. If you need anything please let us know.”

Recommending to all

"I could not be happier with the design and the product I am getting as well as the service I have had. Brandon has been beyond helpful!"

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“Brandi, I'm excited to pass this feedback on to, Brandon. He really loves his job and it shows. If you need anything please let us know.”

Very Nice

"Great experience. They were very helpful walking me through the order process and helping verify that I ordered the right stuff. "

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“Jonathan, Thank you for this great review, and allowing us to help you get what you needed. ”

2017-10-30

"JP is great to work with on all of my projects."

Rep reply posted Oct-31-2017

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“David, We agree. JP has wonderful attention to detail and outstanding product knowledge. Thank you for giving feedback. I'm excited to pass this along to him. ”

2017-10-27

High Quaqlty

"Everything I hoped it would be."

Rep reply posted Oct-30-2017

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“Dennis, Welcome to the Power Graphics family, We really love your art and it's a joy working with you. Please let us know how these prints turn out for you. ”

2017-10-20

"I couldn't enter my businesses correct title because it won't allow the & symbol.
Would like a place to enter a PO number so our receiving department knows which account to log in to.

Rep reply posted Oct-20-2017

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“Steve, Anytime you get stuck and need immediate assistance please call our office. We could have eased these concerns very quickly. The reason we don't allow symbols in names is because they don't always transfer over to our system accurately and UPS has asked us to start ridding them on shipping labels. To enter a PO# you just simply put it in the special instructions. If you'd like I'm happy to add a PO to your order. Please just let us know. Thanks for the review we appreciate your feedback. ”

2017-10-19

"I spoke with Brooke over the phone and she was extremely helpful , guiding me to exactly where I needed to be on the website. I have a big event next week that require the use of the banner, so I’m very grateful for the help that was provided to me today. "

Rep reply posted Oct-19-2017

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“Rachel, I'm so excited to pass this feedback on to Brooke. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how great your experience was. Please, if there is anything else you need let us know.”

2017-10-18

I’m excited!

"First time ordering from this company y and they happen to have the X Banner Stand in the size I need. If it works out I will be continuing to order from you guys for my small business!"

Rep reply posted Oct-18-2017

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“Jessica, We loved reading this! Thank you for giving us a chance and for filling out the survey. Please let us know how this X Flex Large works out for you.”

2017-10-12

"why is the three day frt more than you charge me on sept 28 100011820?"

Rep reply posted Oct-12-2017

A rep from power-graphics.com, power-graphics, has responded

“Charles, It's not. The order that you placed on 9/28 shipped 2nd day air and the cost was $252.80. This order is going 3 day select and you were charged $179.86. If you have any other questions you can call me 877-389-8645. Thanks! ”

Share power-graphics.com's store rating

power-graphics.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

power-graphics.com is a merchant member
power-graphics.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.