672 West 11th Street Suite 228

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2017-02-19

My Go-to Apple outlet!

"I have bought a number of Mac computers, etc. from Portable One over the last years and have always found them to be reliable and very helpful. They have been flexible and accommodating with requests and changes, going the extra mile to help in a professional and friendly manner! Will continue to use and recommend them!"

2017-02-15

Couldn't ask for better service

"Very friendly and helpful staff. I usually order everything online, but i was told of a deal on an iPad Air 2 and decided to make it my first trip to P1. I must say it was a very pleasant shopping experience."

2017-02-08

Satisfactory experience

"My first time shopping at P1 was pleasant, i ordered online and picked up my MacBook Pro at the store. The staff was very pleasant, and the store is well organized, and feels like a team, not just your typical store employees on the clock. Good first impression."

2017-02-01

Often more convenient than bigger stores

"I like the fact that i don't need to stick with big stores for deals. P1 often has great offers especially during the holidays, and the service is more personable than with big ticket stores."

2017-01-25

Very positive experience

"Can't say enough good things about this store. Very knowledgeable staff, and great service compared to big store chains. I've shopped here many times and never had one bad experience!"

2017-01-20

Sooo Good, So far!

"Sooo Good, So far, best price on the net, without crazy tax!!!!"

2017-01-18

great place to shop, great service

"I've been shopping at P1 since last year and i must say, what a great place! I've met the a few times, great guy and very knowledgeable.
Last time i went, i was shopping for a gaming PC, to get for my son's college graduation last year. The guys at P1 were able to give me some great options and insight.

2017-01-11

outstanding service

"This shop came highly recommended by a friend. I decided to shop here for a new laptop, and i had a great experience overall. The staff is friendly and well-mannered, and very knowledgeable."

2017-01-04

Smaller store, great service

"I've been a customer for over ten years, and I had a consistently good experience with P1 every time i came here or called for service or questions. The staff is knowledgeable and personable."

2017-01-04

A great Apple Reseller

"These guys are fast and efficient. And they have excellent prices. I'll definitely be buying from them again.

2016-12-28

Pretty great deals for a smaller store

"I was referred to by a friend before the holidays and was told they have deals as good as the bigger mall chains, and discovered my buddy was right. I was able to get some of my Black Friday shopping done, as well as my Christmas shopping, right on time when i took advantage of some deal they had going where you could get your order in time for Xmas. Awesome sauce!"

2016-12-21

great service

"I bought a durabook tablet to mount in my work truck, and had to return it due to an issue with the screen (factory defect). The tech support at P1 handled everything flawlessly, and i was able to get a replacement unit within a reasonable time. I'm very happy with the level of expertise, and excellent manners. It's great that a local, independent store is able to provide this level of service!"

2016-12-14

positive online shopping experience

"ordering online was pretty easy and straightforward, and following up was painless compared to ordering stuff off of Amazon. I initially decided to shop here because they have been running some pretty sweet specials since Black Friday, and ended up completing my Christmas shopping list of high tech items here. I was very satisfied with how clear the information is on all the email notifications, and how friendly the staff is when calling in to check up on my order.

2016-12-10

Amazing Service, Outstanding Price

" When I found this company through a web search and saw the price they charged for AppleCare I thought it was too good to be true. But then the ordering process went so smooth and they kept me posted on the progress of the shipment and required signature on delivery, I knew they could be trusted. I registered by 2016 MacBook Pro without a hitch using the registration number in my purchase. I would definitely recommend that anyone use this Company for their Apple care needs. "

2016-12-07

Friendly customer service

"I never had anything to complain about P1 in the 8 years i have known them. Very reliable, and the staff has been consistently friendly and helpful, no matter the circumstances.
Very professional, and prompt.
In the past few years the ordering has got way easier too, and it's one of the few companies i know of that accepts wire transfers from their website. As strange as that may sound (who doesn't have a credit card nowadays, huh?), providing multiple options for payments, can be a time saver, as i have experienced a few times.
I would highly recommend this store!

Share Portable One, Inc.'s store rating

Portable One, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.