672 West 11th Street Suite 228

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2017-07-13

customized macbook

"was able to get customized macbook, and save on sales tax, good deal!"

2017-07-05

Quick Shipping. Just As Ordered

"After having purchased a recently introduced iMac model last month, we went back to order a discontinued iPad Pro 9.7". The order was easy to place, arrived quickly and was exactly as ordered.
We will now be ordering all of our computer needs from Portable One.

2017-06-20

Great customer service

"Scott went the extra mile to make sure my new iMac was shipped to me on time and that I got the right adaptor."

P1Scott's Avatar
P1Scott from Portable One, Inc. has responded
Posted Jun-21-2017

“Thank you so much Susan. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.
We hope you enjoy the new iMac and wish you the best of luck on your project!”

2017-04-28

Excellent international support

"I have some problems to finish my purchase, but even far away from USA, I have received a marvelous support of Portableone, and of course the product bought is spectacular.
I recommend and already recommended the Portableone for all!

2017-04-13

400 bones

"Saved $400 buying my special order Mac from Portable One. Everything went swimmingly.

2017-03-29

Excellent laptop reseller

"Excellent communication with sales, large catalog, quick and easy ordering process and payment : what else ?
I strongly recommend this site.

2017-03-23

"The best part was the clear presentation of the technical specs of the PC. That helped me decide.

Delivery was easy to track as well. So all around, a good experience.

2017-03-15

Rare find

"Locally owned computer stores like P1 are rare to find, and i would know, being old enough to have walked past the historical Byte shop in Mountain View back in the days, at least once or twice.
I have been a customer since P1 had their store in Pleasanton, not long ago, and the atmosphere and staff still the same, very welcoming and pleasant, with some pretty good deals on Macs and PCs as well.

2017-03-09

Customer Service A++++

"Great customer service, super competitive pricing. Would love to shop here again."

2017-03-08

Customer service first

"I rarely had a bad experience at P1, been a customer since they were still in Pleasanton.
Great service and they often have some good deals running.

2017-03-01

Delighted!

"Swift and easy ordering process, and flawless shipping. If i could give it six stars i would!"

2017-03-01

OUTSTANDING SERVICE from an *EXCEPTIONAL* COMPANY

"I don't write these reviews often enough -- although I do both write positive and negative reviews when I do.

Portable One is truly something else, in a great way, as online companies go. I'm an online company operator myself and it is rather rare that I am lucky enough to deal with those who share my extremely high standards of quality. Portable One is a company I'll trust to come back to, over and over, with all my needs wherever possible. As a matter of fact, my associate Mike bought from them on my recommendation even before my delivery arrived, based on the excellent AppleCare price alone.

Let me be CLEAR -> if you choose another vendor without researching reputations, you'll be cheating yourself out of amazing (and fast) service. They really know how to treat customers - first impression: achievement unlocked!

2017-02-22

Beats the Apple Stores, no contest

"Best service, best professionalism, and best tech support. Certainly more than i have ever gotten from any Apple stores I've been to. both thumbs up!"

2017-02-19

My Go-to Apple outlet!

"I have bought a number of Mac computers, etc. from Portable One over the last years and have always found them to be reliable and very helpful. They have been flexible and accommodating with requests and changes, going the extra mile to help in a professional and friendly manner! Will continue to use and recommend them!"

2017-02-15

Couldn't ask for better service

"Very friendly and helpful staff. I usually order everything online, but i was told of a deal on an iPad Air 2 and decided to make it my first trip to P1. I must say it was a very pleasant shopping experience."

Share Portable One, Inc.'s store rating

Portable One, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.