Product & services pricing 7.92/10
Customer service: 6.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.75/10
2018-07-09

fast ship

" Fast shipping, love my Nautilus plus. Fast easy transaction can’t wait to purchase from you again"

2018-07-06

fast shipping

"nice to do business with. Thank you "

2018-07-05

Turbo cells

"Bad turbo cell after a year, they said to call manufacturer for warranty issues. That's great because the company is out of business. They are still selling this companies products with no warranty. Beware of these scam artist. Hook you than reel you in with false warranties . I hope you meet the same faith as your out of business companies."

above ground pool rover

"they sent the wrong product at first.they said they would send the right one the day ups picked up the wrong one. two weeks later we get the one we were suppose to get and it does not work.a month has gone by and we still have no rover that works. "

Quick Turn Around Time

"Ordered one day, shipped the next. Parts were correct. "

Organized website. Order process is easy and clear. Good prices

"This is my second purchase. Both items were higher priced items (heater and Dolphin cleaner). I am happy with the website, your customer service, your prices, delivery times and overall experience. I am hopeful I will have many years of use from these items and I will definitely look to you for future purchases. "

2018-06-25

Fast accurate service

"Saved over $250 on a pump controller. Unbelievable!"

2018-06-15

Very prompt response. Received order in a short amount of time with no special shipping requirements.

"However, I would have ordered two more backups, but for some mysterious reason, that would have added an additional $10 to shipping costs. We are talking about thermal fuses which weigh next to nothing! Still, service was quick."

2018-06-13

Would buy from them again

"I am very pleased with my business experience with Pool Supply Unlimited. The customer service rep spent quite a bit of time with me to make sure I ordered the correct pump. This included me sending pictures from my i phone and him contacting the motor manufacturer. The pump arrived in 5 business day and was well packed. It was in excellent condition. I installed it today and it works !
Pete Kogut

2018-06-12

Great experience overall.

"I called to check on pool pump availability for my model (Pentair Intellaflow). Got the sales voicemail, so I just hung up and moved on. About 15 minutes later my phone rang and it was sales at Pool Supply Unlimited called me back. They were able to ship a pump from their Tampa facility, and I got the pump the next day! They also had the best price. The pump arrived in great condition.

Thank you Pool Supply Unlimited. I was in dire straights, as my pool pump had failed a few weeks earlier. I had been dealing with a horrible company for several weeks (SunPlay). They had poorly packed my Pentair pump and it got damaged during shipping. They would not exchange it and tried to tell me it was now a warranty problem! I solved that by having my credit card get involved and cancel payment.

Pool Supply Unlimited = Knight in shinning armour. A job well done!

2018-06-11

Very fast shipping!

"I ordered my slide (in Michigan) on Sunday night and it was delivered by Thursday! Did not really expect that since it was being shipped from California. I even mistyped my address and they called on Monday morning to verify the correct one. Will definitely use them again!!"

2018-05-25

fast!

"I ordered pump from them because they had the exact replacement at the cheapest price. I received it before expected too! Will use them again for sure.
My "pool guy" was supposed to this for me but never followed through or returned my calls. I'm glad he didn't and I found Pool Supply Unlimited

2018-05-22

Fast Shipping Great Product

"Item was here 2 days after ordered. Installation was a breeze with the provided attachments, took literally 15 min, and at least 10 of that was just gathering supplies. Pump is stronger on its low setting than my last 100$ pump that was the same size. Look forward to seeing the energy savings. "

2018-05-21

Low Prices Quick Service

"Everything was great, ordered part online, received quick, installed and pool is back up and running!!!!!! "

2018-05-15

Do not buy !

"Pool Supply is a reseller and will not stand behind anything they sell. I purchased a costly pool cleaner that was advertised to pick up leaves. Tried it once and found it was falsely advertised. They said tough luck, they would never accept something that had been used. I ask you- how do know if a product works if you cant use it!! I even had the manufactures approval for the return and they still refused. Spoke with both Tauro Suarez and Jesus Romero.. Awful company to deal with !!"

Share Pool Supply Unlimited's store rating