Stores > PlumbersStock

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review PlumbersStock by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

Gave up after 2 weeks....

"2 weeks after my order I gave up and asked for a refund. They told me 5 days for a refund and that a manager had to approve it. They never shipped my item so I'm not sure why an approval from upper management was required. This company has proven to me that there are still places out there that believe they can treat their customers however they want. I thought I was saving $5 on this item over the lowest ebay seller but now I wished I'd just paid the extra $5 since I'm going to have to do that anyway and 3 weeks later. My recommendation is to avoid doing business with this company even if they are the lowest priced."

2017-11-07

Grille came bent

"Grille was bent when it arrived "

2017-10-14

Excellent Customer Service Experience

"I purchased a Toto toilet from PlumbersStock at a price that was remarkably competitive. The toilet was delivered in the midst of a major renovation, and sat in the box for literally 8 weeks before I opened it the night before it was to be installed. To my horror -- it was shattered in many pieces -- likely at some point during transport. I quickly went on line and read the exchange policy that dictated that it was MY responsibility to check this item upon delivery. At 8 weeks, I was WAY out of the return/exchange window. I felt $700 worth of devastation. Nonetheless, I emailed them photos of the damage and explained the circumstance, not expecting much sympathy for my predicament. Their staff (awesome Lexie!) responded immediately and offered me an exchange or a full refund. I was enormously relieved and deeply appreciative. I recognized that this was not something that they HAD to do. But in so doing, they earned my business for all future plumbing-related purchases. "

2017-10-14

Be careful of "our price is so low" advertising

"Ordered Valve Trim Kohler K-T98759-4-BN on 9/5/2017 at great price of $236.12 with 14 to 21day ship from Utah warehouse..They replied can not deliver until 1/10 2018, so i cancelled order..Of course i could buy it from there Iowa warehouse for $351.03, which is available at EBAY or AMAZON at $305.... Probably a scam to get you to website.. kinda sad that they still advertise it today (10/14/2017 ) with 14 to 21 day delivery... "

2017-10-11

Great Customer Service

"After placing an order with them, they advised me one of the items was on back order. They offered to ship what they had so I could start the job. Very impressed with the quick response on any of my queries. Good group. Will definitely do business with them in the future. "

2017-09-11

No merchandise, No Refund

"Ordered merchandise 18 days ago, Never received valve and requested refund. Told refund would be issued when valve was returned to them. ??????????? IF I NEVER RECEIVED THE VALVE, HOW COULD I RETURN IT! Will contact my bank tomorrow if refund is not issued and dispute charge. POOR Customer Service. Don't do business with this company!

Charge was from: PURCHASE 08-25 8 G.O. GREEN ENTERPRIS 435-8684073 UT MCI 2837
Date: 8/28/2017
Type: Debit

2017-09-04

Order

"Great Discounts and Fast Delivery."

2017-08-04

Compatible and from the same manufacturer, but

"The items that I received are compatible and from the same manufacturer, but they are not what was ordered or pictured. Even the picture in the email soliciting this rating has the picture of the item I ordered but not the one I received. However, it works so I am good."

2017-07-21

Over & Beyond Customer Service

"Mazi at Plumberstock is absolute Amazing!!

Mazi not only had some very hard to find valves, she overnighted them to me as the whole system was down and it was 100 degrees!!

PlumbersStock is very lucky to have her and she could give "Most Companies" around today lessons in customer service!!
The customer service Mazi gave me is service that is very hard to find in 2017!!

Thank you Mazi!!

2017-07-05

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

"LONG DELIVERY, PURCHASED 4-26-2017 DELIVERED 6/29/2017 UTAH TO MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN.
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, EVEN POORER RESPONSE TO A BROKEN ITEM. QUOTED 4-5 WEEKS TO REPLACE BROKEN ITEM
I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT AS WELL.

2017-06-22

Excellent service!

"We ordered a Lennox motor from PlumbersStock, and received it within a couple days! Besides arriving even before the projected arrival date, we opened the box to find a nicely packed product AND a gift of deluxe painter's tape!
Highly recommend this seller!

2017-06-17

Great company. Can be trusted.

"Bought a high end solid surface bathtub worth several thousand dollars worth. PlumbersStock did a great job keeping me informed and shipping the product. This was a big ticket item ordered online from a company I never ordered anything before. I kept my fingers crossed and everything went perfect. Would order anytime again from them. "

2017-06-14

They messed up and wouldn't fix it!

"I ordered 3 toilet valves and got confirmation. Plumbersupply.com emailed me a couple days later cancelling the order for an incorrect price and wouldn't honor the advertised price when I contacted them. Very poor way to do business. "

2017-06-12

great experience

"great delivery time and customer service"

2017-06-07

Not in-stock as advertised

"Absolutely terrible company to deal with. I ordered a part from their website since it showed they had 4 items in stock at their California warehouse. A day and a half later I got an email saying they only had 3 items in stock. I called and told them to ship whatever they have because we needed the parts as soon as possible. They told me it was going to take another 24-36 hours for the part to ship because it was being shipped from the manufacturer. Seriously?!? The item was listed IN-STOCK at their warehouse, not from the manufacturer. The only reason why I ordered from plumbersstock was because they had the items in stock.

To top it off, they just called and said there is now only 2 items left. Do not do business with this company!

Share PlumbersStock's store rating

PlumbersStock is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PlumbersStock is a merchant member
PlumbersStock participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.