Stores > Pleasuretease.com
  • Pleasuretease.c

19116
      cs@pleasuretease.com

Voice your opinion! Review Pleasuretease.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-24

SCAM!!

"Ordered a product, paid with a debit card. Was told the product was no longer available, and full refund would be given. Never received refund, then received email stating that they tried to return my refund to a Paypal account....when I never used Paypal to begin with. So according to them it was a problem with my financial institution. Dissapointed, because I had heard good things."

2015-02-13

"good deals. need to provide tracking numbers without customers having to ask for them"

2014-11-29

"Super fast shipping. Unbeatable pricing. "

Texas, USA
2014-04-17

"I'm very happy with this site. Will definitely be returning for future orders.

Ordered very early 4/1, product shipped 4/1 & delivered 4/4. That's with free shipping AND the best price I could find on the internet. Pretty amazing.

Product arrived in good condition and was exactly as expected.

2012-12-19

"Ordered a product from this company and received an email that the order was recieved and a notice from my bank that they had charged my account. I paid for expedited shipping and when I have tried to contact the company about the tracking number or shipping information for this purchase, they have failed to respond. I would be very careful about using this company again."

2012-11-17

"I was a skeptic at fist, but after I got my product which was sent to me half away around the world at the very least minimal delivery cost, I am now believer of Pleasuretease.com. All their products are authentic and the price is way low from other re-sellers.

I will definitely use Pleasuretease.com for my other future purchases. Thanks a lot!!

2012-11-15

"Ease of payment, fast shipping and discreet packaging - I can't expect any better! Thank you so much!"

2012-10-28

"Excellent products and prices. Great selection too."

2012-10-23

"Great services and great products. Shipment of my order was fast and was discreet which I really liked. I will definitely use Pleasuretease.com again."

2012-10-22

"I am so happy that I came across the pleasuretease.com website. Not only did they have all the 'toys' I was looking for but their prices were the best around and their shipping was fast, very well packaged and secure. I will definitely be ordering from them again!"

2012-10-21

"I find this site to have excellent prices, but its hard to navigate. The products cannot be sorted by features, making it hard to find what you want. There is also no ability to read or write reviews which makes purchases a bit of a gamble."

2012-10-21

"Excellent. fast shipping good prices. i would buy from them again."

2012-10-21

"Love this site! The product I ordered was everything and more! the prices are great & it comes in very discreet packaging!"

2012-09-09

"Thanks!. My wife loves using the We Vibe 3 Vibrator!"

2012-08-28

"The site was easy to use and the descriptions of the products were very helpful."

Share Pleasuretease.com's store rating

Pleasuretease.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pleasuretease.com is not a merchant member
Pleasuretease.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!