Stores > PlayBetter.com

9:00am - 5:00pm
      888.738.5527
      help@playbetter.com
      888.738.5527

Voice your opinion! Review PlayBetter.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-30

Awesome gift bundle

"Searching for a fitness watch I found Playbetter. They had the watch I was looking for in a gift bundle option. Arrived two days later in a great gift box with lots of extra goodies - just perfect. Even included a hand written thank you note. Very happy"

2017-11-29

Quick and easy

"Found what I needed and was able to use Amazon Pay to check out. As good as any online experience and my GPS arrived the next day. Thanks "

2017-11-28

Experts that care

"THANK YOU! I needed help with a rangefinder that my son requested on his christmas list. The young man I spoke with was extremely helpful and more importantly patient with all my questions. Will be back to do more holiday shopping with them this year."

2017-11-27

All Around bad experience.

"I checked the reviews here before buying from playbetter.com and wow was I mislead. First, they sent the product a couple days late. Second, when it arrived, it was the wrong version. I ordered the net return pro version as part of a package deal. They sent me the home version. Third, there are no return instructions with the product. Fourth, as I'm I trying to get this sorted out I learn they only take calls from 9a-5p M-F. What is this, a dentist office? Too bad they didn't restrict order taking to those same hours...I would have bought these items elsewhere for the same price and had them last week...the correct items.

I strongly urge you to avoid this online retailer.

2017-11-24

Excellent Customer Service

"Ordered the Garmin S20 for my husband's bday. Shortly after purchase a question arose. Chris at PlayBetter Store was able to resolve the issue immediately. I got personalized service and even their shipping label had a smiley face on it. Will absolutely use them again in the future."

2016-08-25

Thanks again

"Got my purchase with free upgraded delivery in time for a golf trip. Made sure I was alerted every step of the way. Thanks for a great experience and great product."

2016-04-09

Love my Skytrak launch monitor

"Worked with Playbetter staff to make sure I had the correct setup. They were patient with me and got me squared away. Even sent me some goodies I was not expecting. Will be back for more golf gadgets."

2016-03-28

Perfect transaction - thank you!

"Ordered on Friday at 3pm and just got it on Monday. Packaged well and arrived with an extra surprise in the box. Thanks PlayBetter can't wait to take my new watch out for a spin today!"

2015-11-20

"I ordered a Garmin Approach S4 from Playbetter.com . The price was good and the delivery was free via Fed Ex Priority.
It was sent and delivered to me in the UK from the USA within 3days all trackable, clever stuff. I had a slight issue ,which I informed them about. There weren't any problems with them, they simple sent out a replacement straightaway which arrived 2 days later. I am to return the 1st purchase at their expense.
I would willing use & recommend PlayBetter.com to others. Excellent after sales service.
Thank you. Regards Terry Dulieu

2015-10-17

"Perfect. Delivered in two days with free shipping. Love my new Garmin GPS watch!"

2015-10-09

"Extremely helpful young lady walked me through my options for a GPS. She was patient with all my technical questions and worked with me to find the right product which I love. Thanks"

2015-06-22

"Playbetter.com is an excellent companyto deal with. They quickly responded to my request."

2015-04-03

"this retailer is awesome. They prontly and appropriately addressed my concerns and issues and I will try to use them in the future over other vendors. Thank you playbetter"

2014-11-10

"I recently contacted customer support regarding a technical issue with an item. Playbetter's staff agreed immediately to send me a new item and to reimburse the costs of shipping back the faulty item. Very efficient and client focused. I will purchase an item there again."

2014-10-28

"Ordered a Garmin S6 with free shipping and received it within 48 hours. Free shipping usually means 10 days and I got it in less than 2. Impressed with Playbetter and will shop there again. "

Share PlayBetter.com's store rating

PlayBetter.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PlayBetter.com is not a merchant member
PlayBetter.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!