Stores > Pinzoo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Pinzoo by clicking a star below.
2017-12-03

Get it done Day or night.

"Minutes win i need them ,Quick and secure. "

2017-12-02

Instant

"just pay and your pin is there"

2017-11-30

Fast and easy

"It helps from having to go to the store. Good experience. "

2017-11-23

TracFone

"It was very quick and easy to add minutes to my TracFone"

2017-11-21

GREAT

"SEEMS LIKE ILL BE ABLE TO BUY MY NEW BRIDE A BETTER GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS THEN WHAT I THOUGHT , THANKS TO PINZOOM , WITH PINZOO IM ABLE TO MAKE THAT EXTRA CASH THAT I NEEDED TO MAKE IT A REALLLLY GREAT CHRISTMAS"

2017-11-20

Excellent

"It is very easy just pick the plan you desire and you get it"

2017-11-15

Excellent Service

"Always just right, never a bad experience"

2017-11-07

thanks

"easy and good price. I like your service"

2017-11-03

Couldn’t be easier!

"I think my review title speaks for itself!"

2017-10-30

Horrible

"Please don’t waist your time and money with these people. I bought $80 refill on a Sunday evening my phone would be off by midnight. I got an email saying because it was my first time they would have to verify by phone. I waited all day for a call or text for money to be added to my Verizon account. They never called !! My phone was disconnected I had to call Verizon 611 to pay my bill. YES! I paid a bill twice. I tried calling them multiple times and their customer service department was closed until 9am the following Monday. I will never in life deal with these people. Even at 10 am on Monday morning they still never called to verify. I had to email
Them asking for a refund. I’m ****

2017-10-23

NET10 cellphone refill

"a very fast quality service"

2017-10-22

Buying/adding Tracfone minutes

"Great service from a LIVE customer service person. I have so many problems trying to do things “online”. THANKS for keeping people available!!! "

2017-10-20

can't get by security number

"I kept entering the security number and it kept saying it was wrong. I entered the number at least a dozen times and it kept saying it was wrong. The contrast is weak and the numbers and letter are hard to read but I can not believe that I did not get it right any of the times I entered it, I think maybe the auto correct is causing the feature to not work correctly. I resorted to changing my pass word to get by the security log in and complete my business. This needs to be fixed I am using the link from the email you company sends each month with the easy reorder link. "

2017-09-29

Amazing

"Very simple to purchase phone cards and the site is legit and I trust them. Also love receiving points that I can use as a discount."

2017-09-27

Recent order adding minutes to my tracfone

"I added minutes last night. Had no idea whether or not I actually got them. I placed a call to the number given on the pinzoo website. The person I talked to was in such a hurry to get off the 'phone, I had a problem hearing her. It sounded like her mouth was too close to the mouthpiece. When I told her that I couldn't understand what she said, she very patiently and slowly repeated the message, but did not sound happy. I asked her the total minutes that I now have and she told me that I had to call tracfone to get that info.
I've been getting my minutes from pinzoo for a while now. In the past, the people that I talked with were always very patient and a pleasure to deal with..........not this time.

Share Pinzoo's store rating

Pinzoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pinzoo is a merchant member
Pinzoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.