L6H1A7

Shipping & packaging: 9.40/10
Customer service: 9.23/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.26/10

Great so far

"Works great and have no complaints. Love the wireless controller feature. Love the music **** option as well. Great product would recommend to anyone."

King **** Chubby

"I just bought the King **** Chubby. It is a little larger than described, 3.25 at the largest diameter, nice surprise for an **** pig! I love him, I have the king **** 12 inch, this one feels better... slips in easy and gives a good stretch, Just wishing the 12 inch King **** was fatter..... 3.5 or 3.75 would be fun.... Joel...."

Amazing customer service

"Shipping was incredibly fast and discreet! Products were great. 1 item was defective and they resolved the issues within hours. Have already ordered again!"

Awesome

"Great easy to use and quick delivery"

excellent

"very satisfied with all items i received! "

Two Thumbs Up

"It's a fun one for sure. Deffinitely worth the money"

2018-05-19

Great experience.

"The items were great quality and value and arrived extremely quickly. I will purchase from this site again in the future for sure. "

2018-05-18

Awesome place to order from.

"You get what is advertised and it only takes 2-3 days normally. Very satisfied overall customer "

Finally

"I am 50 years old, (omg what happened?) I suffered a stroke at 37 and my libido was totally history. Its like my whole feelings down there just left me. Makes it hard ,especially when you just gave up on it and feeling good.
Now I can pleasure myself and its ok if i need more stimulating because things are actually desensitised down there. I dont have to depend on or make someone feel inadequate because it takes more time. I still have it, my hubby is quite interested in if I used my new toy or not!! That makes him hot!!

The Best

"I have been buying toys and accessories for about a year now and everything I have bought my partner and my self love.
Fast shipping witch I love.
some toys can be are more expensive then others but with the Code they give can drop the by almost half so that can work out as a good money saved and that is what makes me coming back. + there is always something on sale hehe
The customer service is grate you will get a reply within 5min by email

Great Products & Fast Delivery

"I have been a loyal customer with Pink Cherry for a few years now after some bad experiences with other **** Toy Chains. Have never been disapointed in any of the products I have purchased and delivery is always within a couple of days. I give them a 10 out of 10 and recomend them to all my family/friends who like to explore their freaky sides! Thanks Pink Cherry!!"

2018-05-16

"I’ve only tried using it once it was a little to big , but the vibrations where great ! And there’s ten vibrations to choose from !i can wait to try it again makes me so excited ☺️

Also very impressed with the shipping received in a week

Great!

"The buying experience is always great with PinkCherry easy to find good deals on adult materials! will do business again for sure."

Jeano

"Everything is like I ask for "

2018-05-15

Best site !!

"I have well over 8 orders now from PinkCherry and this site is the best. They give length, diameter and all required details about products. The reviews help a lot if you take time to read them and they aren't afraid to show them. Fast shipping and lots of rebate make the competition blush, and yes, i have noticed other sites trying to adapt. This is my favorite site !!"

Share PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada's store rating

PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada is a merchant member
PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.