Stores > PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Best Secret I don't keep

"Having never bought a **** toy before, this was the perfect place to start. The shipping was ridiculously fast given that I live in the GTA and the Customer Service rep I spoke to about my order was so helpful. I tell everyone to go to this site now and I've ordered a couple more times since! Thanks PC!"

2017-11-15

Great consistent website

"I have been ordering from PinkCherry for the last 5 years and I receive the product in less than 2 days. Faster than Amazon and amazing. The quality of the products is also great. They seem to always have a special.

The one time I didn't get my tracking I emailed them and got a response in less than an hour.

2017-11-02

AWFUL MISREPRESENTATION

"Website said "free gift" (no stipulation as to minimum purchase). It asked me to choose the gift, it got put on in the order, i paid, then when they processed it and emailed the receipt they took it off. When i e-mailed about it they said minimum $100, (even though the ad I clicked said nothing about this), and my order came to $98 before tax. They were extremely unapologetic for the misrepresentation and confusion of this being unclear to customers. Will not buy here again! "

2017-10-26

No sense

"A corset is not a **** toy and therefore should be allowed to be returned for another size. First and last order"

2017-10-18

Bargain Basement Prices, Bargain Basement Customer "Service"

"The only great thing about PinkCherry is the price. If your order goes through without a hitch? Awesome, good for you, but I'm find lately that every order is encountering some kind of problem.

Most recently my whole order was cancelled due to "fraud suspicion", even though I used the same billing and shipping addresses as my previous orders. Fine, I email customer service about getting my Cherry points back since I'd used 617. What followed was a week of "we passed the buck and we don't know when they'll be re-added."

Finally 616 (seriously?) points were added back to my account, but now several items from the order were out of stock/discontinued. So off I emailed customer service again about how this was a joke, all I got back was a copy and paste of the site policy stating that Cherry points can take a week to show up from your purchases.

So yeah, if you don't mind gambling and paying bottom dollar, use PinkCherry. From now on I'm shopping at LoveHoney, ExtremeRestraints, Amazon, etc.

2017-10-12

Quality / shipping

"Ordered a few times and order is always shipped wrong address, corrected multiple times and contacted and all you get is “if it is sent back we will re-ship” lol. Wont be the first time i have ordered and pinkcherry has not delivered but i know its the last time. products are very cheap, sometimes they work and sometimes they dont"

2017-09-11

Poor quality products

"Poor products - Bought the Hitachi wand and it's of poor quality. The higher vibrations don't exist don't waste your money buying from Pink Cherry they no longer retain high-quality products.
I will be asking for my money back - refund.
the product was never used as soon as you plug in the Hitachi you can tell the vibrations are not there - the product is of sub standard quality.

2017-08-14

excellent service!

"Ordered very early sunday morning, received order thursday morning. (Used the regular shipping 5-7 days) the package was discreet, plain brown box with label. (Thank god, i live in an apt with nosy neighbors lol) no damage at all. Opened the parcel and everything i ordered had arrived, no damage. Even had the hand cream tied in a bag to prevent damage if it had of leaked.
Very impressed with them!
-people complaining about parcel damage - you have to remember its the delivery person/company lol
Already put another order in.

2017-07-28

never received my items

"I bought a fair amount of items from their site, I had placed the order around the beginning of July. I had paid 20$ for one day shipping. it showed it had shipped a day later so I was okay with that finally after not receiving my package a week later I decide to email them seeing what happened. they had told me it got dropped off at the post and it was lost by ups so I was like okay, they said the package was under investigation as of its location, so finally a week later I am fed up and went to ups. I went to ups and told the guy my tracking number and it showed that the package had never even got to ups, that who ever sent it didn't get it to ups that the label had been created but never dropped off. so now at the end of July I question them about the package they said that they dropped it off and that if I didn't get it by the end of the week that I could get a refund or re order the items. I just got a refund. not all of my money refunded the 20$ I paid for shipping was not refunded. so I took my money to amazon and found the items I had wanted and they actually showed up this time. "

Toronto, ON
2017-07-17

Super fast shipping

"Ordered on Saturday and go it on Monday. Not sure how they do that. Product also met expectations."

2017-06-29

happy wife happylife

"I started looking on your site and left a shopping cart and asked hubby to look and for about a month we went back and forth . findly we settled for a few things and love then thank you now our **** life restart with a bang "

2017-06-07

Discreet and super fast

"Please with the experience- got my package super fast and got exactly what I thought I was getting- no surprises. Love that they are Canadian and the prices are great (also great sales).
Thanks PC

2017-04-25

Fastest shipping ever

"I ordered a masturbator on Friday and the product arrived on Monday. The order was packed discreetly and was great quality. I just wish I would have ordered more lube with it."

2017-03-14

Great customer service, fast, discreet, free shipping.

"Pinkcherry has been great for me. Shipping is always fast and free over $50 or so. Packaging is discreet and items are well packed.

The only time I ever had an issue with a shipment the customer service was prompt and I was offered a full refund. I'll be using Pinkcherry again.

2017-03-12

poor quality product

"I've bought from this site several times, and each order was quite large. While shipping is always fast and discrete, they sell absolute crap (there are exceptions). In general, there is *no* quality control. Most of what I've bought no longer works - most of it broke within a month of purchase, when it wasn't doa. (They are discrete though, and I don't live alone. It's also a smallish community and I can't seem to go anywhere without running into someone that knows me, ruling **** shops out.)

This last order though, I had bought an item from doc johnson (CodeBlack vaculock) and it smelled strongly of chemicals. No amount of washing got rid of it. After touching it, the smell would actually cling to my hands until I'd washed them several times. So I reached out to pinkcherry's customer service and basically asked, what was up? Got this -

"Hello,

The odor comes from the material the item is made from.

Really? Not freaking helpful! So I replied, saying that I was concerned that it wasn't actually made of bodysafe material (given the smell, I don't see how it possibly can be) and wanting to know what it was made of, and was generously offered to be allowed to ship it back at my expense. Sweet deal right?

Can't say I'll be shopping there again, not with such hit/miss quality and poor customer service response.

Share PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada's store rating

PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada is not a merchant member
PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!