Stores > PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada by clicking a star below.
2018-02-18

I think I miss understood the delivery.

"I thought I was buying enough to get a discount and free 2 day shipping. My final bill once I paid it had a $11 charge. I emailed and asked for normal shipping and a refund. Other then that it was was to work through the web site and make an order with PayPal. Can’t wait to see how long it takes to get the goods and to see if the products is good.

They have already in 15 minutes change the delivery and gave me a refund. I pressed on the wrong shipping button. The customer service person was nice on his message to me.

Thanks

2018-01-25

Don't buy from them unless you want no product and no refund

"DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I placed an order with them in November and accidentally gave them the wrong zip code. I contacted them and informed them of the correct zip code and was told that it was being shipped back to the warehouse and I would get a refund once it did. A month went by and I contacted them again to be told it didn't make it to the warehouse. Another month goes by, I contact yet again to be told the post office never delivered it to the warehouse but they will go ahead with the refund. I contact to verify the refund is being sent to the correct card because I was issued a new card and I'm told the refund was processed and accepted which means it went to the wrong card so I haven't received a refund. I made one a last attempt to get my refund and was told I need to contact my account company and have the money transferred. I contacted my bank and the money would automatically go into my account no matter and that just proves I have yet to receive a refund. This is a terrible company and I would NOT recommend buying anything from them!!"

Rep reply posted Feb-14-2018

A rep from PinkCherry Sex Toys Canad, pinkcherry, has responded

“Hi. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by USPS losing your package. I see your were refunded after you brought it to our attention. If there is anything further I can be reached at nathaniel@pinkcherry.com.

Thanks,

Nathan
President
PinkCherry”

2018-01-06

Best deals in Canada Period

"I have bought several times from Pinkcherry and they always have great deals. I get my order in a day or two and if I have an issue with my order they sort it out right away. All with from a canadian company selling **** toys. Amazing."

2017-12-12

Worst customer service

"Wrote a complaint and never heard back from them... bought a **** that had such a horrible plastic smell that I could still smell it even if it was in a closed drawer. "

2017-12-04

Excellent Service

"Bought a couple toys, no problems. Great price! Shipped promptly. Totally satisfied. "

2017-11-24

Best Canadian Site for **** Toys

"We have bought several times from PinkCherry but there black friday deals got us coming back for more. We always get our package in a day or two and it's discreetly in a brown box.

The reviews are great to get some ideas on what to buy.

2017-11-17

Best Secret I don't keep

"Having never bought a **** toy before, this was the perfect place to start. The shipping was ridiculously fast given that I live in the GTA and the Customer Service rep I spoke to about my order was so helpful. I tell everyone to go to this site now and I've ordered a couple more times since! Thanks PC!"

2017-11-15

Amazing deals and received the product in record time

"I can't believe this company is Canadian. They ship so quickly and their prices are even cheaper in canadian dollars that most us sites.

Thanks for helping me get my kink on.

2017-11-02

AWFUL MISREPRESENTATION

"Website said "free gift" (no stipulation as to minimum purchase). It asked me to choose the gift, it got put on in the order, i paid, then when they processed it and emailed the receipt they took it off. When i e-mailed about it they said minimum $100, (even though the ad I clicked said nothing about this), and my order came to $98 before tax. They were extremely unapologetic for the misrepresentation and confusion of this being unclear to customers. Will not buy here again! "

2017-10-26

No sense

"A corset is not a **** toy and therefore should be allowed to be returned for another size. First and last order"

2017-10-18

Bargain Basement Prices, Bargain Basement Customer "Service"

"The only great thing about PinkCherry is the price. If your order goes through without a hitch? Awesome, good for you, but I'm find lately that every order is encountering some kind of problem.

Most recently my whole order was cancelled due to "fraud suspicion", even though I used the same billing and shipping addresses as my previous orders. Fine, I email customer service about getting my Cherry points back since I'd used 617. What followed was a week of "we passed the buck and we don't know when they'll be re-added."

Finally 616 (seriously?) points were added back to my account, but now several items from the order were out of stock/discontinued. So off I emailed customer service again about how this was a joke, all I got back was a copy and paste of the site policy stating that Cherry points can take a week to show up from your purchases.

So yeah, if you don't mind gambling and paying bottom dollar, use PinkCherry. From now on I'm shopping at LoveHoney, ExtremeRestraints, Amazon, etc.

2017-10-12

Quality / shipping

"Ordered a few times and order is always shipped wrong address, corrected multiple times and contacted and all you get is “if it is sent back we will re-ship” lol. Wont be the first time i have ordered and pinkcherry has not delivered but i know its the last time. products are very cheap, sometimes they work and sometimes they dont"

2017-09-11

Poor quality products

"Poor products - Bought the Hitachi wand and it's of poor quality. The higher vibrations don't exist don't waste your money buying from Pink Cherry they no longer retain high-quality products.
I will be asking for my money back - refund.
the product was never used as soon as you plug in the Hitachi you can tell the vibrations are not there - the product is of sub standard quality.

2017-08-14

excellent service!

"Ordered very early sunday morning, received order thursday morning. (Used the regular shipping 5-7 days) the package was discreet, plain brown box with label. (Thank god, i live in an apt with nosy neighbors lol) no damage at all. Opened the parcel and everything i ordered had arrived, no damage. Even had the hand cream tied in a bag to prevent damage if it had of leaked.
Very impressed with them!
-people complaining about parcel damage - you have to remember its the delivery person/company lol
Already put another order in.

2017-07-28

never received my items

"I bought a fair amount of items from their site, I had placed the order around the beginning of July. I had paid 20$ for one day shipping. it showed it had shipped a day later so I was okay with that finally after not receiving my package a week later I decide to email them seeing what happened. they had told me it got dropped off at the post and it was lost by ups so I was like okay, they said the package was under investigation as of its location, so finally a week later I am fed up and went to ups. I went to ups and told the guy my tracking number and it showed that the package had never even got to ups, that who ever sent it didn't get it to ups that the label had been created but never dropped off. so now at the end of July I question them about the package they said that they dropped it off and that if I didn't get it by the end of the week that I could get a refund or re order the items. I just got a refund. not all of my money refunded the 20$ I paid for shipping was not refunded. so I took my money to amazon and found the items I had wanted and they actually showed up this time. "

Share PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada's store rating

PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada is a merchant member
PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,462 merchant members.