Product & services pricing 9.72/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.25/10
2015-09-01

"I've been buying kratom exclusively from Phytoextractum for a few months now. Here's why. For a while I bounced from vendor-to-vendor, trying to find one that I could stick with. Some vendors were ok, but the first negative experience I'd drop them. Yes I'm picky. Things like: not shipping on time, slow shipping and/or questionable quality product were big no-no's with me.

In 3 months of many purchases from Phytoextractum, absolutely none of those negative things have happened. Ok, one time - one time - I became concerned because I thought my product might not ship on time (same day). So I called their phone number - guess what? I quickly spoke to a live human being, who assured me there was no problem. And there wasn't. A hundred points just for the easy contact!!

To close my review (i.e. reasons I keep going back to Phytoextractum) 1. the prices cannot be beat. No, cheap isn't always good, but in this case it is. You see, 2. the kratom has always been real good. And I can tell from experience that the kratom type on the label is what's inside. Oh - before I forget - Phytoextractum regularly e-mails me Discount Codes. Which I use on the already rock-bottom prices.

No negative experiences with Phytoextractum + many purchases = my regular kratom vendor.

Helpful Cool (1)

2015-07-28

"I am a long time connoisseur of kratom (over 10 years) and use 5 or 6 vendors, but will occasionally try someone new. My first time order with Phytoextractum was a huge disappointment. What they sent me was not even close to real kratom. I believe it was powdered caffeine, possibly mixed in with other adulterants. If there was any kratom at all in the product, it was totally overwhelmed by the caffeine, which should not be mixed with kratom except in very small amounts (a cup of tea, a cola). When I sent a letter to the company, the person insisted it was real kratom. This is the first time in over 10 years of purchasing kratom online that I have been ripped off ... I have been fortunate until now."

2015-03-17

"I returned 167.00 worth of products which were still factory sealed, and with their RMA assigned number, according to Phytoextractum's policy. My tracking information showed that Phytoextractum received the return package on March 13th, 2015. As of the evening of March 17th, Phytoextractum has still not given me store credit for the purpose of product exchange. The sales rep is telling me he is waiting for his boss to pick up the package. I have never seen service this poor that I can recall from any company. BUYER BEWARE."

2015-01-04

"Quality declining rapidly!! I complained and didn't ask for refund- and still rude! Waste $$ - sick and tired of getting really bad discusting product that makes me sick! I'm done with this vendor!"

2014-12-17

"I've ordered from many different Kratom vendors and Phytoextractum is the best I've found yet. They have the highest quality product BY FAR and shipping was free!"

Helpful Cool (1)

2014-09-16

"I have tried 6 vendors and Phytoextractum is by far the worst. The products are bunk .I spent over a thousand dollars with them on 3 orders my last order was super bad and it was a small amount of money and when I asked for a refund (very small) they said no. first order was good they even sent me a welcome letter 2nd order was weak and 3rd order was junk.Dont waste your money like I did."

Phytoextractum.com User
2014-09-02

"I placed a order for $300 never got my order when I email them no reply also they don't answer there chat on the website.What a scam DONT ORDER FROM PHYTOEXTRACTUM !"

2013-06-28

"Where to begin... I ordered on June 20th & received the wrong package for the wrong person meaning that that person now has my info & I have their's. I contacted the company & got a response that day on how they were going to reship that same day. Well if they had done that I would have gotten my order by now which I haven't. I sent an email asking if I could get a tracking number to which I got no response. I sent a couple more emails & have used the messaging system on their site & still heard nothing. They don't even bother to list their phone number on site. Great company if you want to get RIPPED OFF."

2013-06-12

"High quality products, decent prices."

Helpful (1) Cool