Product & services pricing 9.79/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.42/10
2017-10-03

Amazing company!

"Great prices and great product! Amazing customer service to top it off! Will always reccomend over any other site! "

2017-10-02

Greatest company

"This company has been amazing!! I am so glad I found it!"

2017-09-20

Phytoextractum Is Exceptional!!

"Phytoextractum has the absolute BEST products I have ever used.I have bought kratom from many sources until I discovered this company.Now I purchase only through this company.Their customer service is absolutely exceptional as well.All my orders are on time and packaged well.Any time I have a question I get a response the SAME DAY!!! I am a customer for life because of the people and products that make this company.Also an Oregon based location makes me very happy!!! Phytoextractum sets the standard all around!!! Thank you !!! "

2017-08-25

Very poor customer service!

"Purchaced products and not received. Its been weeks trying to resolve the issue and obviously being ignored. No call or email explaining or any attem to resolve the issue. Might I add it was supposed to be received with 3-5 days and its been weeks and I've been a customer for years. I don't understand the non-comunication. Customer service at its worst."

2017-08-08

High quality products and great customer service

"I have always received the best quality products in a very timely manner. I'm in Central Oklahoma and I receive my order in 2 days with free shipping from Oregon. Their prices are very reasonable. The customer service is impeccable. They always respond in a timely manner, and are very willing to resolve my issues."

2017-06-17

Great Vendor, but pricey

"I was very pleased with the customer service and the quality of the products, but they are quite a bit more expensive than other vendors with similar service and product quality "

2017-06-01

First and best!

"Phyto is the first and BEST place I've ever gone for kratom. They have the best products and their staff is incredible! Love you guys at Phyto!"

2017-05-20

Loved it!

"Rock-bottom prices, quality merchandise, and fast FREE shipping. What's not to love?"

2017-05-19

Outstanding Service

"Outstanding customer service! I was freakin' out because my order was going to the wrong address. PP&E Resolved the matter promptly and professionally."

2017-05-17

I've tried many different Vendors. But none that were this professional.

"I was honestly very surprised at the quality of the product and the great affect it had on me. It was very unexpected but very high quality. Will purchase again forsure and promote there product!"

2017-05-16

First time buyer

"I was blown away by this product because of the things it did for me! It helped me immensely with my stress and anxiety I would definitely recommend it to anyone with the same problems I have"

2017-05-13

Amazing quality Kratom and Superb Customer service

"So I've read a couple negative reviews and I'm lead to believe these are their competitors trying to gain some kind of edge. I've been ordering from Phytoextractum for several months after shopping around and I am here to tell you they are the best. The quality is always amazing and if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase they are willing to make it right!! You will not find better customer service! The prices are always good and they send you discount codes regularly!! "

2017-05-13

Excellent vendor

"This site has exceptional service and quality. I highly recommend them!"

2017-04-20

5 stars!!

"Awsome vendor would Defenitly recommend them!!!"

2017-04-19

Amazing customer service

"Had an issue with an order and they sent a new one same day overnight! They have the best customer service I've dealt with so far. Would definitely recommend to others! "

Share Phytoextractum.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!