Product & services pricing 9.84/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.53/10
2018-07-29

Great customer service

"I've done business with Phytoextractum in the past and have found them to be a solid vendor for my products. Their customer services is courteous and professional! "

2018-07-26

Top Quality Products

"I have purchased Products from Phytoextractum and they are Top Quality. There shipping is fast & there Customer service is Great. I will keep using this company in the future. Thank you"

2018-07-19

Best prices, fast & free shipping

"They have some of the best price points around. My experience with the quality of the products has varied -- mostly because one needs to find the strain that's best suited to your own biochemistry. Their customer service is super helpful and responsive and they ship products quickly and for free! I have recommended them to one of my coworkers."

2018-07-09

Kratom order

"This company has fast, friendly service, they are very informative on their products and shipping is very fast. !! I'd highly recommend them to everyone !!"

2018-07-02

Helps Elderly Mother with Stage Four Cancer

"I have ordered for my elderly mother as an alternative to narcotic opiate medication. While she is still on a small dose of Oxycodone, Phytorextractum has helped keep her dose low. Otherwise, she would be on a very large dose of Oxy and would be physically dependent and go through horrible withdrawal symptoms (even worse than the mild W.D. symptoms .she still has on the lower dose Oxy). She even claims that the Kratom that is sold by Phytoextractum does a better job of actually reveling her pain while providing less droggy effects. The fact that the federal government is considering banning Kratom and doing everything in their power to mess with them via federal agencies just proves....at best, how clueless our govt. and the FDA is; or at worse, just how bought and owned they federal government is owned by big pharma. I honestly am not sure which is worse. If Kratom is made illegal overnight, the federal government will either force my mother with stage 4 cancer to die in awful pain or die a junkie without her wits about her. Not to mention it is really hard to take the government seriously when they get this issue so wrong because it begs the question: what else are they getting so wrong?"

2018-06-23

love this company!!

"Over great customer service .quick reply .an quality products . I recommend them %100 "

2018-06-22

Found a regular vendor for sure !

"Great service ! Quick delivery, most important though, GREAT quality. I've found a regular vendor for sure in these guys !"

2018-06-21

BEST HERBAL & BOTANICAL STORE PERIOD!

"I’ve been doing business with Phyto for years. Never had a problem. Always professional. Their products are exactly as described and of high quality! I refer all of my friends and family "

2018-06-20

A trustworthy and reliable company...

"You get exactly what you are looking for with Phytoextractum. The product line is extensive with multiple options for every product for convenience. I can't say enough how nice it is to have fast (and free) shipping - yet you can always upgrade the shipping should you need your order sooner. The products do not disappoint, they are of extremely high quality and guaranteed safe. I was lucky enough to find this company early on in my kratom experience and because of that, I progressed quickly in my knowledge. In addition, the frequent sales and products added to the line-up allow for some interesting combinations. This is a good company that takes care of your needs. Definitely recommended. "

2018-06-18

Worth a Try

"I've been shopping at Phytoextractum for around 5yrs now and have never been disappointed with there products or customer service. "

2018-06-18

Phyto is the best!

"I recommend their products and guarantee you will be satisfied all around."

2018-06-17

Phytoextractum #1

"Phytoextractums customer service is the best. I had a great experience with them! They're the only vendor I'll shop with!

2018-05-23

Customer service is #1

"I went to visit their site, and wanted to order some products. I had an issue with a browser I was using, and gave up. Sent them an email to explain. They were in contact with me fast, with a solution to my problem. And a work around. Their products are great, their customer service is awesome.

Thanks, Rob Sims

2018-05-21

Quality Product

"Great quality product, prices could be a little lower, but the discounts tend to help, all in all, great online vendor"

2018-05-21

Great

"Great product and amazing customer service."

Share Phytoextractum.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!