Product & services pricing 9.79/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.42/10
2018-08-21

Extremely satisfied

"Phytoextractum has the best products out there! Very quick shipping, easy checkout, and excellent quality of products! "

2018-08-19

Thank you!

"Plant medicine is a godsend! Thank you for supplying high quality products to help me live my life anxiety and pain-free, without icky big pharma **** my whole life up."

2018-08-19

Great customer service

"Customer service was great, shipping was fast"

2018-08-10

Exceptional company

"A great company all around. Customer service actually responds and their products are legit. My new full time vendor"

2018-08-07

Painless

"I have Total Spinal Disease. Over the past 30 years, I have been in severe chronic pain. For 8 of those years my pain, which sucked the life out of me, was "managed" by prescribed Oxycodone and MS Contin (morphine) - 30mg of each 3 to 4 times/day. Not surprisingly, I became addicted and my life got further sucked out of me. Plus, 3 waterfront properties in New Hampshire, my two businesses, all of my securities, and, most importantly, my two beautiful daughters. In an attempt to regain the love of my daughters, I flushed my last 30 pills and went cold turkey 3 years ago. I have been opioid-free ever since but my pain returned with a vengeance. I had my 4th major spine surgery, an Osteotomy which cut into my spinal cord in order to correct what they deemed my "Flat Back Syndrome," 3 months ago. Since then, my pain has intensified. I left my morphine drip at the ICU door. One month ago, I discovered the Maeng Da Red Vein Kratom, White Vain, and Red Dragon. And thank God I did! Miraculously, my pain virtually disappeared. At a family gathering on Cape Cod, Ma. in July, two of my 6 siblings were gleefully using Kratom. "

2018-08-04

Great products and reasonable price

"I have been ordering from them for a few months now and I love it. Products are high quality at a reasonable price. "

2018-07-30

100% quality and customer service

"Phytoextractum is 100% quality and customer service! I have been a loyal customer for a few years now and have never been let down by this company. I have purchased a variety of products and always been completely satisfied. They are quick to respond to any customer service needs and consistent with shipping too. I highly recommend them to all my friends."

2018-07-29

Great customer service

"I've done business with Phytoextractum in the past and have found them to be a solid vendor for my products. Their customer services is courteous and professional! "

2018-07-26

Veterans Getting Help!

"I am a disabled Veteran. Many of the returning Vets are Not getting Proper Medical Treatment! Like myself, We are having to turn to other places for treatment of our disabilities. Companies like Phytoextractum are filling the void created by the Department of "Veterans Affairs". These people have been a big help to me and I will continue to do business with them. The prices are fair, The shipping is Fast. I wish to thank the fine people!"

2018-07-19

Best prices, fast & free shipping

"They have some of the best price points around. My experience with the quality of the products has varied -- mostly because one needs to find the strain that's best suited to your own biochemistry. Their customer service is super helpful and responsive and they ship products quickly and for free! I have recommended them to one of my coworkers."

2018-07-09

Kratom order

"This company has fast, friendly service, they are very informative on their products and shipping is very fast. !! I'd highly recommend them to everyone !!"

2018-07-02

Helps Elderly Mother with Stage Four Cancer

"I have ordered for my elderly mother as an alternative to narcotic opiate medication. While she is still on a small dose of Oxycodone, Phytorextractum has helped keep her dose low. Otherwise, she would be on a very large dose of Oxy and would be physically dependent and go through horrible withdrawal symptoms (even worse than the mild W.D. symptoms .she still has on the lower dose Oxy). She even claims that the Kratom that is sold by Phytoextractum does a better job of actually reveling her pain while providing less droggy effects. The fact that the federal government is considering banning Kratom and doing everything in their power to mess with them via federal agencies just proves....at best, how clueless our govt. and the FDA is; or at worse, just how bought and owned they federal government is owned by big pharma. I honestly am not sure which is worse. If Kratom is made illegal overnight, the federal government will either force my mother with stage 4 cancer to die in awful pain or die a junkie without her wits about her. Not to mention it is really hard to take the government seriously when they get this issue so wrong because it begs the question: what else are they getting so wrong?"

2018-06-23

love this company!!

"Over great customer service .quick reply .an quality products . I recommend them %100 "

2018-06-22

Found a regular vendor for sure !

"Great service ! Quick delivery, most important though, GREAT quality. I've found a regular vendor for sure in these guys !"

2018-06-21

BEST HERBAL & BOTANICAL STORE PERIOD!

"I’ve been doing business with Phyto for years. Never had a problem. Always professional. Their products are exactly as described and of high quality! I refer all of my friends and family "

Share Phytoextractum.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!