Product & services pricing 9.58/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.29/10
2018-06-22

Found a regular vendor for sure !

"Great service ! Quick delivery, most important though, GREAT quality. I've found a regular vendor for sure in these guys !"

2018-06-21

BEST HERBAL & BOTANICAL STORE PERIOD!

"I’ve been doing business with Phyto for years. Never had a problem. Always professional. Their products are exactly as described and of high quality! I refer all of my friends and family "

2018-06-20

A trustworthy and reliable company...

"You get exactly what you are looking for with Phytoextractum. The product line is extensive with multiple options for every product for convenience. I can't say enough how nice it is to have fast (and free) shipping - yet you can always upgrade the shipping should you need your order sooner. The products do not disappoint, they are of extremely high quality and guaranteed safe. I was lucky enough to find this company early on in my kratom experience and because of that, I progressed quickly in my knowledge. In addition, the frequent sales and products added to the line-up allow for some interesting combinations. This is a good company that takes care of your needs. Definitely recommended. "

2018-06-18

Worth a Try

"I've been shopping at Phytoextractum for around 5yrs now and have never been disappointed with there products or customer service. "

2018-06-18

Phyto is the best!

"I recommend their products and guarantee you will be satisfied all around."

2018-06-17

Phytoextractum #1

"Phytoextractums customer service is the best. I had a great experience with them! They're the only vendor I'll shop with!

2018-05-23

Customer service is #1

"I went to visit their site, and wanted to order some products. I had an issue with a browser I was using, and gave up. Sent them an email to explain. They were in contact with me fast, with a solution to my problem. And a work around. Their products are great, their customer service is awesome.

Thanks, Rob Sims

Quality Product

"Great quality product, prices could be a little lower, but the discounts tend to help, all in all, great online vendor"

Great

"Great product and amazing customer service."

Very good company

"Fast shipping, good communication, good prices, quality products, very satisfied"

A great online store!

"I’ve been buying through them for quite sometime now and I’ve been there in the highs and the lows and they’ve been there for me when I needed help and did everything very fast and efficiently. I will buy from them again and again!"

2018-05-18

The best everything'

"Phytoextratum has been the best product on the market. I have tried other companies with disappointment. Their products and customer service have been the top of the line. I absolutely recommend them to everyone. I can't wait for the day to be able to order from them again. I love you guys (Phyroextractum)."

2017-10-30

Be careful they just look for your money and nothing else

"for suffering continuous pain after spine surgery ... and not being able to access medical marijuana in my state
look for this alternative, I think I lost 180 dollars

2017-10-24

The search has stopped!!

"After a year of searching for a legitimate kratom vendor I have finally hit the jackpot!!
Their products are DEFINATELY by far some of the best kratom out of dozens I've tried from other company's!

Between that and their stellar customer service there's no need to continue my search!
I am so happy that I finally found a legit vendor with awesome product!!

Thanks Phytoextractum !! :)

2017-10-16

Awesome company!!

"Great quality product, outstanding customer service. I have been using them for three years now, never had any issues. It is a fantastic business with all your botanical needs."

Share Phytoextractum.com's store rating