Chance of future purchase: 5.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2017-10-30

Be careful they just look for your money and nothing else

"for suffering continuous pain after spine surgery ... and not being able to access medical marijuana in my state
look for this alternative, I think I lost 180 dollars

2017-10-24

The search has stopped!!

"After a year of searching for a legitimate kratom vendor I have finally hit the jackpot!!
Their products are DEFINATELY by far some of the best kratom out of dozens I've tried from other company's!

Between that and their stellar customer service there's no need to continue my search!
I am so happy that I finally found a legit vendor with awesome product!!

Thanks Phytoextractum !! :)

2017-10-16

Awesome company!!

"Great quality product, outstanding customer service. I have been using them for three years now, never had any issues. It is a fantastic business with all your botanical needs."

2017-10-13

Exceptional

"I've been looking for a decent botanicals site and phyto is by far the best. They meet my needs and if I've ever had any issues with a product or order the customer service is on top of it.

2017-10-12

the bees knees

"I have bought their products on very many occasions now. Always same day shipping on business days, and almost always some sort of coupon to use. Their products are already inexpensive to begin with though (especially their kratom). I highly recommend this vendor, I'll be going to them for a long time."

2017-10-03

Amazing company!

"Great prices and great product! Amazing customer service to top it off! Will always reccomend over any other site! "

2017-10-02

Greatest company

"This company has been amazing!! I am so glad I found it!"

2017-09-20

Phytoextractum Is Exceptional!!

"Phytoextractum has the absolute BEST products I have ever used.I have bought kratom from many sources until I discovered this company.Now I purchase only through this company.Their customer service is absolutely exceptional as well.All my orders are on time and packaged well.Any time I have a question I get a response the SAME DAY!!! I am a customer for life because of the people and products that make this company.Also an Oregon based location makes me very happy!!! Phytoextractum sets the standard all around!!! Thank you !!! "

2017-08-25

Very poor customer service!

"Purchaced products and not received. Its been weeks trying to resolve the issue and obviously being ignored. No call or email explaining or any attem to resolve the issue. Might I add it was supposed to be received with 3-5 days and its been weeks and I've been a customer for years. I don't understand the non-comunication. Customer service at its worst."

2017-08-08

High quality products and great customer service

"I have always received the best quality products in a very timely manner. I'm in Central Oklahoma and I receive my order in 2 days with free shipping from Oregon. Their prices are very reasonable. The customer service is impeccable. They always respond in a timely manner, and are very willing to resolve my issues."

2017-06-17

Great Vendor, but pricey

"I was very pleased with the customer service and the quality of the products, but they are quite a bit more expensive than other vendors with similar service and product quality "

2017-06-01

Excellent company

"Excellent company all around. I'm very pleased with the products and customer service I have gotten so far. I plan on staying with Phyto for a very long time."

2017-05-20

Loved it!

"Rock-bottom prices, quality merchandise, and fast FREE shipping. What's not to love?"

2017-05-19

Outstanding Service

"Outstanding customer service! I was freakin' out because my order was going to the wrong address. PP&E Resolved the matter promptly and professionally."

2017-05-17

I've tried many different Vendors. But none that were this professional.

"I was honestly very surprised at the quality of the product and the great affect it had on me. It was very unexpected but very high quality. Will purchase again forsure and promote there product!"

Share Phytoextractum.com's store rating