Product & services pricing 7.56/10
Customer service: 7.61/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.97/10
2018-09-19

Great products!

"From my very first experience, I have loved philosophy products. I have received so many compliments when wearing my favorite fragrance - Amazing Grace. I'll always be a loyal customer! "

2018-09-19

Unfortunate First Experience

"I placed my first order through Philosophy's website on 9/8, and the next day on 9/9 my order had not shipped yet and I emailed them asking if it could please be cancelled. I never got a response and my order shipped out on 9/11. I received it on 9/17 and reached out to Philosophy asking to please send me a pre-paid return label so that I can return my product for credit since it wasn't cancelled like originally requested. I never heard back from either email. Pretty upsetting as a first experience - it seems that customer service isn't their strong suit. "

Michele_Philosophy from philosophy.com has responded
Posted Sep-19-2018

“Hello Hayley,

We apologize, but we have no record of receiving your email request regarding your order.

Also, please note, as is stated on philosophy.com "Orders are unable to be cancelled or changed once they are in the processing status."

philosophy.com offers a 60-day return policy on both new and used items. To use our trouble-free return label please visit philosophy.com/returns.

If we can be of any further assistance, or if you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us via email at philosophycares@cotyinc.com or via phone at 1-800-568-3151, Monday-Friday between 9:00am - 6:00pm (eastern time).

We look forward to being of service to you in the future!

Kind regards,
philosophy | customer experience center
1-800-568-3151
philosophycares@cotyinc.com

2018-09-18

UPDATE: This will not be my last order.....

"My order of foundation and body lotion was labeled “dangerous goods” by the shipper so Fedex would not leave the package without a signature. I work everyday so there was no one here to sign for it on their 3 attempts. I now have to drive 20 miles to a FedEx facility to pick these “dangerous goods” up. Ridiculous! %^$%#&

Philosophy responded rapidly to my review and went above and beyond to make things right. I appreciate it and understand that mistakes happen. Thanks Philosophy!

2018-09-18

Great.

"Very fast delivery. Exactly what I wanted when I ordered."

2018-09-17

Poor online purchase process.

" No matter what kind of credit card payment I use, the system fails to go through to complete purchase, at the same time, if I intend to use my reward points, they get deducted from total rewards. "

Michele_Philosophy from philosophy.com has responded
Posted Sep-18-2018

“Hello,

Thank you for contacting philosophy.

When your original order attempts could not processed due to an issue with a payment method you should have received a message on-screen asking you to please call the customer experience center so we could review the issue in hopes of resolving so that a successful order could be placed.

In reviewing your order we see that you applied your $20 OFF YOUR PURCHASE reward to this order. Gratitude points/redeemable rewards are never deducted from a customer's account if an order is unsuccessful. You can always find your awards awaiting redemption in the REWARD HISTORY section of your philosophers rewards page in your account.

We look forward to being of service to you in the future – have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
philosophy | customer experience center
1-800-568-3151
philosophycares@cotyinc.com”

Best ever !!!

"Received when and as expected!!"

2018-09-17

Wanted to be happy, not ☹️

" I want to like philosophy products because I love that the company has a focus on mental health. Thank you for that focus -philosophy . In addition I love the amazing Grace scents and the rose scents.
I believe only my second order was as I wanted it. But let me start from the beginning. First I was unable to get my 15% off after I signed up for emails., in my first order I did not get my samples. This made me sad because I really like trying things before I buy them. The purity cleanser freaked my skin out., i’m concerned about using other skin products now from philosophy . Luckily I could give it away to someone who loves it! My third order I believed I would be getting two minis for free for ordering $65 . I did and got samples. I am sad about that because I wanted to use the minis as stocking stuffers.
I keep telling myself I haven’t quite figured out the computer and maybe it’s my mistakes. Yet I’m about to give up soon on philosophy . Thank you for allowing me to give my am put.

Phantastic Philosophy

"Super easy and shipped promptly! Love the products and priced fairly

Excellent experience

"I love buying directly from philosophy. I've never had any problems."

2018-09-17

I want the old Philosphy amazing grace in the original formula This one does not smell the same and doesn't linger as long

"I want the old Philosphy amazing grace in the original formula. this one doesn't does not smell the same or last as long. "

Always dependable

"Use products for years. Make great gifts. Site easy to use and special offers frequent."

Pure Grace

"I love philosophy especially Pure Grace... I ordered the shampoo,conditioner,body lotion, perfume and body wash it was poorly packaged when received. One of the bottles was scraped and I like to leave it out in my bathroom which I will not be able to do. I will still continue to wear pure grace as my signature fragrance but will order from QVC in future."

2018-09-17

"Did not receive the complimentary items promised. "

2018-09-16

Delivery

"Items were packed perfectly and sent promptly. Thank you!"

2018-09-16

Amazing

"From the moment I discovered Philosophy I have not been Abel to let go. No other products give me the feeling of freshness and cleanness!!! My skin is extra soft! The products doesn't leave you that heavy greasy feeling! It is just perfect!!! Philosopher for life!

Share philosophy.com's store rating

philosophy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

philosophy.com is a merchant member
philosophy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.