Stores > Philosophy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.4/10 8.4/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review Philosophy.com by clicking a star below.

2017-11-20

Greate

"When I purchased this time, I'm glad about the promotion."

Shipping speed

"Sometimes,The shipping speed was much slowly.
I hope that you can improve it.
Thanks.

surprise

"i love philosophy's good deal "

Love Philosophy

"I remember Amazing Grace from years ago, I never forgot the fragrance and when saw an ad ....it was a no brainer!"

2017-11-17

Great Sale on Amazing Grace

"Website is easy to shop, the emails with discounts are excellent!!! I love amazing grace body emulsion, and get compliments on the scent several times a week. "

Excellent Experience

"As always order was delivered in a timely fashion, love all Philosophy products! Love their samples too!"

Happy Results

"I used the product almost as soon as it was delivered and was very pleased that it did what it said it would do. Philosophy has always provided excellent products was I was not disappointed. Try it for yourself; you'll be as pleased as I was."

2017-11-16

Great products, terrible shipping & delivery

"Shipping is expensive and slow. When I complained, I received a long justification for shipping and delivery times. I'm going to buy my Philosophy products from Amazon and Sephora from now on and skip their own website."

2017-11-16

I love love love philosophy

"My experienced started yrs ago in the yr 2007, watching qvc and philosophy was always on. I never used face products or purchased from TV.
I need a job and saw every woman calling in saying how great philosophy is, I would yell at the tv and say i can call up and say the same thing, for whatever wages u wanna give me.
I decided to go out and ended up in queens center mall, looking around I saw philosophy counter, I was so happy to see it cause all I saw in TV in qvc was philosophy. I tomd the girl that was working there, kathy, and she said, u wanna free facial. I said sure, but I dont have no money to purchase, she said dont worry. She did half my face I was 45 but I looked real young for 45, I was hooked, I saw immediate result. I said, now I see why the woman brags so much. I became a philosophy woman too. The holidays came and they were searching for a part time girl. I applied for the job. I got the job, it was only suppose to b part time and lasted 11 months. I wanna go back to working with philosophy.

2017-11-15

Got it

"Got it thanks for delivering in a timely manner "

2017-11-14

Good but a little difficulty in finding item

"I find your site has to go through to many clicks to finally find the item you want. Even when I out name in search it does not take me to the direct page item is on."

2017-11-13

Easy transaction & fast delivery!

"I was pleased to receive & use a coupon for my favorite go to Amazing Grace fragrance!"

2017-11-13

Wonderful

"Ordered my products with a 30% off coupon. How much better does it get?"

2017-11-12

It Tried to be Easy, I Guess

"Looking for a specific product or product type with specific delivery instructions could be made much easier. I knew the product and what I wanted, but still had to ask several times in different ways via different lines. I should have been able to ask the homepage SEARCH once and get all the options for it in one click, instead of making a 3 minute transaction a 15-20 minute "what the heck, I know it's gotta be Somewhere!" mini-trial. After discovery, payment process was secure & easy (of course That part would be, huh)."

2017-11-12

Philosophy is My Favorite!!!!!!

"Everything I ordered was just right. I order so much Philosophy from QVC because they have such good deals and prices, but I see that you also have good deals sometimes as well. I will be checking the site more because Philosophy is a must have for me."

Share Philosophy.com's store rating

Philosophy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Philosophy.com is a merchant member
Philosophy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.