Stores > Pharmapacks.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Pharmapacks.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-19

Bad Product

"Purchased a 4-pack of Nail Envy for an excellent price. When I received it, it was brown. I’ve used this product for years and have never seen such a thing. I purchased through Jet and they did take it back. Ick."

2018-02-10

MISLEADING SHIPPING

"THEY BAIT SHOPPING SITES WITH 1.99 SHIPPING - BUT THE BEST THEY OFFER IS 5.99"

2018-01-08

Fast & reliable

"Experience with Pharmapacks was the best! They are very fast & reliable. Prices at this website were also cheaper then elsewhere.

2017-11-30

Quick and easy

"fast service and they have all the men's hair care product i use"

2017-11-07

old mascara old packaging

"be aware pharmapacks is a high volume seller
they sell tons of stuff including old makeup (which may or may not be good )
i wont be using them again

2017-11-03

Corrected all bad reviews about Pharmapack service

"I'm doing business with pharmapack for over 2 year , I placed order every week , sometime
twice / a day . I know it took little longer for shipping , but not too bad for order
under 10. Lbs for free shipping , please give them time to work on , but they product are authentic , they are new condition and good quality , good price ,
They excellent service for example :
1) I placed order but I'm enter wrong shipping address . I contact them by email they corrected for me with no complain .
2) I used wrong credit card I called them they changed for me no problem
3) I changed items they help me right away
I highly recommend this company . If you have problem just contact them , stay calm when you need help they will solve your problem . Hope you have good experience shopping with Pharmapack

2017-08-15

Correct product, and genuine

"Shipped fast and was real (6.7 oz Eros) "

2017-08-07

I will never order through a 3rd party reseller for Walmart again.

"On July 17 I ordered a refill pack for my ICY Hot Muscle Stimulator through Walmart. The package was scheduled to be received in July 27th. I sent an email to the company on that date to receive a status of my order and received no response. When I checked the tracking number on 8/4/17, it showed the item had never been shipped out. I then sent an email for the cancellation of the order and received a confirmation email stating that the order will be received on 8/17. That was a whole month after I placed the order!!! By that time that items had already been replaced from another store. I was then told that I had to wait for my refund until after I refuse the items that they shipped after I requested a cancellation and a full refund. I hope they never do business with Walmart again. "

2017-08-06

Paul Mitchell Special Shampoo

"Order this product..received it in poor condition with dry shampoo over spill..I'm requesting or asking for a replacement. Thanks "

2017-07-26

Worst experience ever!!!

"I ordered an Inviictus Aqua by Paco Rabanne through Amazon. Unfortunately for me Pharmapacks were the 3rd party sellers.

First the item didn't ship in a timely manner. I continued to email them to ensure I received the correct item. After approximately two weeks the item arrived, and it was the original Inviictus!

I was extremely upset and disappointed. I called and spoke with several representatives, and much to my chagrin I was hopelessly disappointed.

I will never order a fragrance from Amazon again thanks to Pharmapacks. If you don't mind being frustrated and upset, then by all means, please order from this company.

One more order of business I could've found the original Inviictus for a much cheaper price than $75.00!

2017-07-20

Horrible customer service

"Don't take a risk. Is this company legit? I don't know!

I ordered their item through Amazon. Anyway, there was a problem with tracking.
I called them, because Amazon asked me to. A woman answered the phone, and she was beyond rude. She told me to call Amazon and refused to help me and hung up the phone on me. She was lazy.
If they don't have answers to your question, they will hang up. I'm lost, where's my order? Seems like they're very unhappy with what they do as a customer service rep.
Shame on me, I should've read the reviews before I order the item. I will also let Amazon know how rude they're!
Amazon shouldn't let them market their products on Amazon's website. They're ruining Amazon's reputation!

2017-07-19

Horrible. Do not order from them!

"I ordered a set of razor blades from them on Amazon and was charged more than the price I'd "clicked on." I received the razor blades and when I saw the invoice, I was stunned. I checked around and found that the price for the same product was 33% less on their own website! Bad news for Amazon. I contacted them and they responded without actually answering any of my questions on the email. Anyway, never, never, never order from this company!

2017-07-19

Refuse Refund

"Did not deliver and item which was under $4.00 and not out of stock and refused a refund."

2017-05-10

Wrong Product

"Placed an order through Wal-Mart for original formula hairspray and received the non-original formula. After reading the reviews about Pharmapacks CSRs I don't think I want to go through the hassle of trying to return the item. Never do business with this company I should have read the reviews before ordering!"

2017-04-24

Different Item shipped!

"Ordered the 'NEW" press on nails by Impress. They are labeled new. I have used them before. They are 'waterproof'. Saw them online here so I ordered and I should have read reviews. Received a totally DIFFERENT set of nails. NOT WORTH A HASSLE OF RETURN. I will never order from this place again' If I could upload pics you would see what I'm talking about."

Share Pharmapacks.com's store rating

Pharmapacks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pharmapacks.com is a merchant member
Pharmapacks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,462 merchant members.