9 am - 5 pm EST

Customer service: 8.47/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.51/10
2018-06-10

Perfect product

"I made a mistake in ordering and they corrected it at no charge, the product is excellent quality and I will be ordering more. "

2018-06-04

Excelent on everything

"Never had better
experience buying something over the internet

2018-06-04

Very Quick

"Ordered two separate sump pumps. They called to check if I made a mistake, then delivered within 48 hours. Very fast."

My lucky find

"Pex Universe without a doubt my go to place for my fittings. Saved me alot of money. Will. Be buying from again thanks"

Really solid company!

"Same day shipping, excellent product selection, good prices. This is my go to plumbing supplier after placing a few orders and having a consistently good experience. "

Shop floor project

"I ordered product and it arrived timely, quick shipping. Everything was in great condition, the only improvement I'd suggest is some instructions to be included with the manifold I purchased. I've reviewed the website for a PDF manual or similar, but need to look further in the Pex Universe website. They have a lot of good information there. In all, my project went as planned, would recommend them to anyone. "

Return shopper

"Great prices, had my parts delivered in 2 days, will continue to order from Pex Universe "

2018-05-31

As always a great company to buy from

"Every purchase from this company has been great. The people are friendly and prompt. Your shipment is tracked and quick."

2018-05-31

motorized valve

"received very quickly.will put to use soon"

Easy to add to my order

"I placed an order but miscounted. The additional item would have required shipping charges, so I contacted Pex Universe and asked them to increase my order so I would not have to pay shipping. They handled my request promptly and I received exactly what I needed. "

As promised

"Good info about supplier/parts. Everything for my large order (for DIY) arrived as ordered and undamaged. Competitive prices. Will be using this company again. - RD"

Good.

"I ordered a product. The product was delivered. The service was adequate and never really had an opportunity for excellence."

Great service

"Fast delivery, everything was there and seems to be good quality "

Fast & Effecient

"This is my second order with Pex Universe and both times the product has been shipped quickly and accurately. I have ordered several brass valves and find the quality comparable to local stores, however Pex is about 1/2 the price of my local retailers. "

Pex Universe

"I have been ordering from PexUniverse for the past few years and have placed about 8 orders. I have always received products that were priced reasonable and have got my order delivered within 2 days . I did have a slight problem with not getting a product once that was missing from my order but it was corrected right away by a friendly staff person. I do not do these types of reviews often but I am impressed with the quality of the products at Pex Universe and there customer support."

Share Pex Universe's store rating

Pex Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pex Universe is a merchant member
Pex Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.