2017-09-15

Excellent!

"Great product, service and price! Delivered in less than a week. I'll shop there again."

2017-08-30

order placed through jet.com buyer beware

"ordered a 4 bottles of product by john masters organic, received 4 bottles of some drops? they either can't read or don't care...perhaps both! good thing jet has excellent customer service! or i would've been stuck we something i didn't want or ORDER!"

2015-12-20

"BUYER BEWARE!!! Placed an order on 09/27/25 - received confirmation email on 09/28/15 that the order had shipped. However when I checked the FedEx website there was only a label created and no actual pick up order had been placed. It's now 12/20/15 and I still have not received my order! I have called countless times, no one answers the phone. I have also left countless messages and no call has ever been returned. I believe this is a fraudulent company!!! I will be contacting my bank and the appropriate authorities to file complaints! Save your money and time, buy elsewhere!! BUYER BEWARE!!!"

2013-04-19

"horrible customer service including supervisor's name Claire employee#103,....... Ordered a package 04/02/13,then they said it was deivered 04/08/13 and today is 04/19/13 and still no item has been recieved.I will not recommend this company to anyone !!!!!"

2011-03-25

"Company services bad and there is no response from customer service sent them more than 20 email did not receive any answer them
Purchase and payment has not yet been shipped after enemy contact many times and send request and I have not been shipped so far

2010-09-20

"Order on Sep 7th and still nothing from them until a week later. Call them and they said I will get my order in 3 days. After that 2 days, I received a cancellation email because they're out of stock. Very bad seller, I won't shop here again!"

Share Perfume Worldwide's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!