(561) 206-4611
    info@performancetread.com
    (561) 206-4611

2013-07-09

"Walkera UFO Series
Check out assortment of RC helicopters at www.rctophobby.com. We have 3 channel remote control helicopters, 4 channel
RC helicopters. and 6 channel helicopters too. Traditional RC helicopters cost thousands of dollars
and you have to assemble them! Now you can buy our remote control helicopters for a lot less and it
doesn't matter if you're a beginner or expert RC helicopter pilot! Plus, our remote control helicopters
come fully assembled and ready to fly. Rctophobby doesn't want you to spend time building when you can
be having fun flying your new electric RC helicopter. We feature a great assortment of RC helicopters
that come factory assembled and ready to fly. Don't Delay. Order An RC Helicopter Today!http://www.rctophobby.com
[url="http://www.rctophobby.com/rc-helicopters/shop-by-brand/walkera.html"]Walkera UFO Series[/url]

2013-06-18

"Best price,super fast shipping,ordered Monday got them Wednesday.Excellent tires. Overall A+++"

2013-06-18

"I recommend Performance Tread to my friends after the great experience I had. Best price and quick shipping along with prompt order and shipping email confirmations made it an overall fantastic experience"

Helpful (2) Cool

2013-04-26

"Easy online ordering and quick shipping. Prices can't be beat for online tire sales. There was some confusion about in stock availability of the tires I was ordering but eventually I was assured they were in stock so I placed my order. The tires were shipped within 24hrs. They were easy to communicate with via email and online."

2013-04-23

"Perfect customer service - can't be better..."

2013-04-23

"I ordered the tires on a Saturday afternoon and without paying extra shipping received the tire by Tuesday before 2 pm. My husband ordered from Preferred previous to my order and received similar results. Quality service with no hassles. The selection of tires is awesome and they have the best price on the Internet we could find. Beats the heck out of Tire Rack or anyone else who thinks they can compete.
Thank you for providing excellent customer service and the opportunity for me to share.

2013-03-22

"love the shipping included in the price , always something to look for in ordering from the internet. great price , fast shipping and good tire , i would recommend performance tread."

2013-03-17

"I would highly recommend Performance Tread and would certainly do business with them again in the future! They had the tires I wanted for the best price and shipped them the same day I ordered -- they were delivered 2 days later. I also used the chat feature on their website to ask a customer service rep if the tires were in stock and how long it would take to ship them -- he was prompt and courteous in getting me those answers so I went ahead and ordered from them. I'm glad I did. "

2013-02-15

"great buying experience. competitive prices and lightning fast delivery. "

2013-02-05

"Very nice people to deal with. All of my questions were answered. I didn't feel like I was bothering anyone.
Great deal on tires that were over $100.00 more at other dealers. They had the size and brand I needed, and shipped them to my business quickly.
I will buy from them again!

2013-01-09

"Good value, quality tires for a very fair price. Order shipped surprisingly fast. Customer service is courteous and speaks on a real and human level, they were able to explain some things to me that changed my view and demeanor. I look forward to working with Performance Tread in the future. "

2012-12-30

"I was satisfied with my purchase. The tires came on time and the price was excellent."

2012-12-12

"Great selection. Great price. Excellent ease of transaction and website. Free shipping. Prompt delivery. I couldn't have been more satisfied with the transaction."

2012-11-22

"Fast and Great service!! Very informal on proper tire temp and heat cycling tips. Will deff purchase
Again in the future.

2012-09-14

"Great Buying Experience. Helpful staff. Fast Shipping. Good prices. "

Share Performance Tread Inc's store rating