(561) 206-4611
    info@performancetread.com
    (561) 206-4611

2012-07-31

"Excellent customer service, large inventory to choose from. Had the best prices I could find."

2012-07-16

"Fast shipper with really great pricing on the tires I was looking for. They arrived in excellent (new) condition I would definitely shop this site again. "

2012-07-16

"Price was very competitive. Tires were in stock an arrived quickly. Would buy from Performance Tread again."

2012-06-19

"The tires arrived shortly after I ordered them, the price was right. I recommend buying from this company !"

2012-05-09

"Great prices, lightning fast shipping"

2012-02-29

"My experience with Performance Tread was awesome. The online ordering process was very easy to navigate & find what I was looking for as well as finalizing my order through payment.

I was also impressed with the order tracking process via email.

Thank you Performance Tread!!!

2011-09-23

"Great - got exactly what I wanted at an unbeatable price - would buy again!"

2011-08-16

"Wow! Hands down THE BEST prices, and SUPER quick delivery!! I ordered tires at 2pm on Monday and they were delivered at 5pm on Tuesday!! WOW!!

AND, I they do not require creation of a account on their website - I can sign out and pay as a guest, which is great too.

A very positive buying experience. Will definitely do business again and will recommend to all family and friends :)

2011-07-18

"Great prices, good selection of tires. I ordered tires on holiday weekend and received tires after two working days. I've already recommended your site to family and friends."

2011-04-26

"Quick response to pre-purchase questions.

Fast delivery.

Excellent.

2011-03-02

"Great selection of tires for the motorsport enthusiast. The prices are the best around, and the shipping is fast."

2011-02-28

"Awesome. What more could I ask for, from a tire sales company - a fellow enthusiast who sells the tires for cheap, participates in racing-related forums, and ships right away? Just awesome. Tires arrived before I expected and my local tire guys here said I paid less than their cost :)"

2010-11-18

"when others said tires unavailable, Jim found some and had them drop shipped. Tires were correct and on time! Performance tread kept us advised of ship dates, tracking, etc. Prices were competitive. They now have a new regular customer."

2010-09-12

"I was little hesitant to order from this vendor because there were very few reviews. I need not have worried -- simple ordering process and absolutely no problems with the product or the delivery."

2010-08-09

"Fantastic service! I ordered 4 tires on Thursday and they were delivered on Friday!

I couldn't have asked for better quality or service.

Share Performance Tread Inc's store rating