Stores > Performance PC's

321-725-9969
      321-725-3131
      sales@performance-pcs.com

Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Performance PC's by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

Horrible service

"First I ordered a pump from them to fix a broken one. Then they didn't send me any tracking information. I had ordered it next day shipping and had to find out that the part wasn't being delivered correctly through Fed-ex. After half an hour of calling the only person who seems to answer customer service (The manager), all he had to say was "Tracking information should have been sent out." He was then brisk and rude with resolving the issue. I finally get the part to find out not only does it leak water, but the pump shuts off after about 3 minutes of use. After another 30 minutes of trying to get a hold of them I get told by the same manager I will have to pay the shipping to return their broken part. Not only that it will cost me a 20% restocking fee! Even though I was **** at the whole situation I said "Have a good day." To his response of "Okay." Don't buy parts from this company. They probably resell the same used and broken parts to continue to make money off of them."

2017-07-23

They don't take responsibility for bad items

"There is no way to experience these items before paying for them and having them shipped to you. When you find out what you bought is far from what you expected, and even falls apart, you are required to pay for your own shipping back regardless of how cheap the item was.

eBay and it's risks makes way more sense than this retailer, don't bother.

2017-05-03

Customer Service - Grade A+

"The other day I placed an order and one of the items was a special order. Per'PC's reached out and gave me an update and offered to ship the current in-stock items out today or bulk ship once the back ordered part came in. Since I needed most of the other parts quickly I opted to have them do 2 ships. I did offer to pay the 2nd shipping since it was my choice. The back order was supposed to be in a few days later so the delay would have been minimal. PerPC's said that no extra shipping was necessary due to the back order being not overweight.

1. Immediate status update on order
2. Option ship now or wait until back order
3. No extra shipping costs on my end (I would have paid extra)
Grade: A+

Who knows, I may need to order an extra fitting or 2 and then combine shipping costs so I could pay. Small companies running on a tight margin shouldn't be expected to cover extra costs for our impatience. Especially in this area where there are very few options. PerPC's is my goto source for PC water cooling and more!

Thank You.

2017-03-21

Great Company!

"I would like you to know that all of the people I have dealt with there have been more than helpful, from the ordering process to the RMA/Returns process. You are appreciated more than you realize. I would highly recommend this company to everyone and will continue to do business with you in the future. You seem to work together as a great team and that does not go unrecognized. Many thanks to all involved!

2017-02-08

Terribly made products and terrible customer service

"I recently purchased a sata to 2 molex power adapter from performance PCS. I paid 10$ for this as well some more money to have it shipped to me. This was a custom made item as they put black sleeving on it, but its a basic cable/adapter. It arrived to my house and when I tested it I found that one of the 2 molex connectors will not power any device unless wiggled and is very unstable and most of the time will not work.

I reached out to Performance PCs and requested that they make this right. They in return told me that I needed to pay even more money to ship the item back to them so they could test it and fix it or replace it. I find this to be ridiculous as I think the cable cost very little to make. They also kept telling me that the items are tested before they are sent out. Implying that I am lying that the cable does not work. This makes me believe that Performance PC’s does not care about its customers. I also thinks this shows that Performance PC’s does not have quality control on their products. I would recommend that anyone who wants to be valued as a customer and get products that work go somewhere else to buy whatever they want.

Update - After posting reviews theyve called me and let me know that theyre going to send me a new cable regardless and asked that if I could please ship it back as cheap as possible so they can investigate the cable.

2017-02-08

Excells in Customer Care!

"Performance PCs is nothing short of "the best" when it comes to distribution of high-end computer parts -

Although initially, no one was available to take the call, e-mail replies where very swift, prompt, informed, and logical. I had an issue with billing a debit card, I was informed of all of the internals and why what happened, happened, and given sound advice to ensure my purchase went through. The accounting representative I spoke with electronically was very kind and addressed all of my questions. She was very knowledgeable about their merchant dealings and provided me accurate information to reprocess the order successfully. I had no issues honoring her request to write a review here. VERY FRIENDLY AND PROMPT! Their excellence in customer service comes in electronic communications. If you'd like your issue resolved, send them an e-mail via their service request tab in the lower corner of the website. You will not be disappointed.

2017-02-07

Good luck getting a return

"Ordered a Accelero Hybrid 2 cooler kit for a R9 380X, was listed as compatible by arctic cooling, went to go install the product and it didn't even remotely fit anything. Requested an RMA for a return, and the return was denied because "The items must be in resellable condition without any scratches, fingerprints, blemishes, or other damage. We also cannot accept back any water cooled parts, water cooled kits, or any heatsinks that are used, mounted or have been installed." They have pretty much made it so that if you open the shipping box, your not getting a return. Typical terrible service I have heard time and time again, next time ill buy off amazon."

2016-08-04

Perfect Service

"I have ordered numerous times from Performance and I have never been disappointed. They always ship quickly and their packing is impeccable. I sent them a personal note about my experience doing business with them, but wanted to share with a larger community. They have a great automated system that provides order status. Their stock levels are accurate - they ship quickly - and I have never had an issue with product from them. I can't ask for a better experience."

2016-02-05

Pretty Good!

"I made 4 orders in the span of a month Performance-PCS. They are one of the only places that provide one-stop shopping for PC water cooling. They had a great selection of items I could not find anywhere else and every order arrived without hassle. One item received came in the wrong color, which was an easy mistake on their part, but they immediately made good on their promise and sent the correct color. Their response was quick and courteous. Some items had high shipping costs. A 40in tube rang up as 9lbs which sent shipping costs skyrocketing. I'm guessing it is because of the odd dimensions. Normal sized items had shipping costs that were to be expected. That's my only gripe. Overall, it was a good experience and I recommend them."

2015-12-26

"Before I ordered a couple of items, I attempted to contact them to verify that they had the items in stock so I could be pretty certain that I would receive them before Christmas. I tried calling them first, but as other customers have said, it took me straight to voicemail. I then emailed them, and they did reply to me promptly (their first response unfortunately went to my spam folder, but that's not their fault).

I ordered the items and received a prompt order confirmation, followed by a shipping confirmation a day or two later. The item were delivered a day before they were due.

I decided to write a positive review to show that you can't always form an opinion of a company based on the ratio of bad reviews to good reviews. The reason is that most people don't bother writing reviews if they have no complaints. Most of the bad reviews here relate to returns. I just know that their return policy is pretty clearly stated, and if you don't like those terms, don't order from them. If you don't like the fact that you can't return something that YOU mistakenly ordered, then don't order from them. Regarding the grief experienced with defective merchandise returns, I can't comment since I haven't had to deal with that.

2015-12-01

"Performance PCs has, by far, the best customer service of any online retailer I've had experience with. I made a couple of mistakes on my orders, one of which i paid money for something i didn't actually need to pay for. They not only contacted me about the problems but also made sure i got a refund for the unneeded purchase and it was quick. They also made sure that what i had ordered was exactly what i needed instead of just sending it and letting me deal with the mistake.

Now, i made 5 purchases in 3 days during various time windows and every single one was shipped on the day i ordered it. These weren't single item purchases either so they had to gather many products and box them to ship.

This may all seem like normal business but the biggest thing that really stuck out to me was that not once, through those several purchases and mistakes (on my part, not theirs) did it take more than 30 minutes to get a response. Obviously i mean during business hours, but still, 30 minutes? That is unheard of, especially during the holiday season. Performance-PCs.com has a lifetime customer with me.

2015-11-14

"Love Performance PCs. Do not be fooled by all the bad ratings. People don't come and post positive reviews usually because they are happy. I have spent over a grand with performance pcs and never had an issue. The best part is that they have a huge selection and always ship within two days of placing order, usually the very next day. They are far and away the best place to buy watercooling gear nowadays. I cant comment on their customer service because I have never had to deal with them. I'll take that as a good thing considering I have placed over 10 orders with them and spent over a thousand dollars. "

2015-08-31

" Performance-pc.com sent me the wrong item and said it was not their fault, thus would not grant me a return shipping label! Also it came a week late and would not credit my card the difference for 2-day shipping. VERY unprofessional, The person I had to deal with through email at sales@performance-pcs.com (no name given) gave me the run around email after email -- 18 EMAILS TOTAL. Waste of time I warn you do not do business with this company!

Bottom line I ordered 2: "Mayhems x1 uv red concentrate" and they sent me "Mayhems x1 red 100ml Concentrate" that was NOT UV REACTIVE. They gave excuse after excuse "Send us a picture of the fluid under ur light..","What kind of light is that..", "We list it as manufacture stats...", "You have to mix the concentrate to make it glow..." are you kidding me. What moron believes that diluting a truly UV reactive fluid will make it more UV reactive -- Unbelievable! I ordered red UV reactive concentrate and did not get what I ordered just some red water that did not glow under my UV light. The last email i received stated that they would refund me for the fluid and added:

"We are done with all this and refunding you for the fluid. Please dont ever order from our site again."

2015-08-12

"I was sent a damaged radiator and I was accused of damaging it. Please whatever you do at all cost avoid this company. Aquatuning has just as great as selection."

2015-07-22

"The worst company to deal with. There is no way of speaking to someone over the phone. I placed an order and it sat at processing for a few days. All the items ordered showed "good" stock. I emailed them and they tell me some items are out of stock and they can replace them with similar items. How long were they going to wait to contact me? Weeks? Months? "

Share Performance PC's's store rating

Performance PC's is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Performance PC's is not a merchant member
Performance PC's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!