Stores > Peebles, Towanda, PA
  • Peebles, Towand

272 Ennis Lane
      Towanda, PA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Towanda, PA by clicking a star below.

2017-12-02

"I have always been pleased with the products and deals I have received at Peebles."

2017-11-24

"Very good, wide selection of questions and covered what most shoppers are concerned about when shopping"

2017-11-14

"One of the few places a short person can find tops that don't hang down to tje knees! :-)"

2017-09-15

"The store was very nice and clean and we was greeted when we walked in and the Workers were very Nice."

2017-09-13

"Very nice. Bill helped me throughout my purchase and associate assisted too. However this survey is way too long."

2017-07-09

"the store was clean and neat. the employees were very helpful and friendly. i will shop there again"

2017-06-27

"I usually find what I need at Peebles. I live in a rural area & there are few options & I enjoy shopping there for my family. Win/Win."

2017-06-10

"the associate was not very friendly to me she has a attitude problem her name tag said chantil. never greet me when i came in the door."

Rep reply posted Jun-13-2017

A rep from Peebles, Towanda, PA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associate to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-06-03

"The manager on duty, the Clinique manager and cashier were all standing around talking to each other and looking at cell phones. I was never acknowledged by any one although I was in the store for over a half hour."

Rep reply posted Jun-05-2017

A rep from Peebles, Towanda, PA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.

2017-05-07

"Great experience much help from the associates!"

2017-04-25

"I came into the store to rent a tux with my son. We were encouraged to go somewhere else by sales staff. She said it wouldn't arrive in time. Another staff member who was off the clock helped with his measurements. The next morning the manager ordered the tux. It came in plenty of time. When we returned for trying it on. It came with a white shirt.We ordered black. Same girl told us it was too late to get a black shirt. But I could buy one for $45. We paid $180 to rent a tux. Plus she wanted me to buy a $45 shirt. I went back the next day. Manager on duty ordered a black shirt. Should be there in time. While my son was in the dressing room the girls who were working were chatting with a guy. The girls were swearing and acting very unprofessional. I was very disappointed with the whole experience. We will not be back anytime soon. Very disappointed with the whole experience!!"

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2017

A rep from Peebles, Towanda, PA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.

2017-02-28

"I had an awesome clerk that helped me to get the best buy today using my coupons. She encouraged me to check out the shoes that were on sale as well. She was super helpful!"

2016-12-22

"My general experience with the stage was fantastic!!"

Share Peebles, Towanda, PA's store rating

Peebles, Towanda, PA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Towanda, PA is a merchant member
Peebles, Towanda, PA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.