272 Ennis Lane
    Towanda, PA USA

2018-05-02

"pricing issues; associate re-rang 3 times and still did not get it correct. Purchased 2 items on sale for $9.99; total $19.98 -- then 20% off for Over 40 Club Tuesday -- total now should be $15.98; then a $5 Payback award and total should be $10.98. I had to pay $12.60 on my card. Clerk did not get basic math"

2018-04-11

"Amazing customer service!!!!"

2018-04-03

"All the works are very nice and helped me out and it was amazing there"

2018-03-19

"it was a good experience, postive feed back on products from the acoiates"

StageAM from Peebles, Towanda, PA has responded
Posted Mar-19-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-03-13

"The store was clean, very well organized, easy to move around racks, and all associates were very helpful and friendly."

2018-02-18

"Only complaint was difficulty exchanging a gift that didn’t fit. Associate wouldn’t give me a credit, and stated they had to credit the purchaser’s credit card. After arguing they finally offered a gift card to use in getting a larger size item."

2017-12-20

"It was the worst experience I’ve ever had in that store. I doubt I will go back"

2017-12-02

"I have always been pleased with the products and deals I have received at Peebles."

2017-11-24

"Very good, wide selection of questions and covered what most shoppers are concerned about when shopping"

2017-11-14

"One of the few places a short person can find tops that don't hang down to tje knees! :-)"

2017-09-15

"The store was very nice and clean and we was greeted when we walked in and the Workers were very Nice."

2017-09-13

"Very nice. Bill helped me throughout my purchase and associate assisted too. However this survey is way too long."

2017-07-09

"the store was clean and neat. the employees were very helpful and friendly. i will shop there again"

2017-06-27

"I usually find what I need at Peebles. I live in a rural area & there are few options & I enjoy shopping there for my family. Win/Win."

2017-06-10

"the associate was not very friendly to me she has a attitude problem her name tag said chantil. never greet me when i came in the door."

rbSTAGE from Peebles, Towanda, PA has responded
Posted Jun-13-2017

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associate to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

Share Peebles, Towanda, PA's store rating

Peebles, Towanda, PA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Towanda, PA is a merchant member
Peebles, Towanda, PA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.